chapter 66

There is a cold pond in the back mountain of Xuanwuzong, the wall of the pond is made of black ice for thousands of years, which is very good for condensing internal strength, but it is extremely cold here, which tests the endurance of all the disciples, so under normal circumstances, only when the disciples Only when you make a mistake will you be locked up here to face the wall and think about your mistakes.

On this day, Yuan Yuerong was punished with a hundred rods, and was locked in a cold room. She endured the biting cold around her, but her body was only covered with a thin layer of gauze, and her back was soaked with blood. She was so cold that she shivered, and she hated Shen Moli even more in her heart.

She lay on the ground and said with hatred in her eyes: "Shen Moli, I will repay the revenge a hundredfold in the future !

"

, The man in the black hat opened the door and entered, immediately recognized the person who came, frowned and said, "Why did you come in?

" ?" The

visitor was slender, with a thick voice, his facial features were covered by a hood, only his white chin was exposed, and his aura was unpredictable.

He walked up to Yuan Yuerong and knelt down, twisted her chin, forced her to look up, and then continued to say: "Tsk, you look so pitiful." Yuan Yuerong opened her

hand , Angrily cursed: "Get out! Don't touch Miss Ben with your dirty hands."

The man didn't seem to mind being scolded. , making her ears go numb, she blushed immediately, and scolded in a low voice: "Mo Tianxiao, if you laugh again, get out immediately."

Mo Tianxiao stopped laughing instantly, covered his mouth and coughed After a while, he took out a bottle of pills from his arms and said, "Okay, okay, I stopped laughing. I knew you were being punished, so I specially brought you medicine here. I didn't expect that my kindness would not be rewarded, but I was scolded by you instead."

Yuan Yuerong said awkwardly: "If it wasn't for your unrestrained words and hands and feet, would I scold you?" Then she snatched the medicine from the opponent's hand, poured out one and swallowed it, and then ordered: "Take me to the bed."

"Yes, miss!"

Mo Tian smiled and hugged her in his arms, picked her up and put her on the bed, his movements were very gentle, seeing the other party staring at him, he asked, "Why?" Are you attracted to me?"

Yuan Yuerong glared at him viciously, and said in a cold voice, "Don't be delusional, you and I have no balance between good and evil, and I will never fall in love with you in this life."

Mo Tianxiao sneered, Said: "It's impossible for me, is it possible for you and Yin Moshang? Don't forget, you are still a master-student relationship." Yuan Yuerong's

eyes flashed with astonishment, and then retorted with flickering eyes: "Don't swear at others!" , I only have a teacher-student relationship with my master, it is definitely not what you think."

Mo Tianxiao laughed softly: "Is that so? That's good, I heard that Yin Moshang stayed with Shen Moli all day, The relationship is very close, maybe it won't be long before the relationship between the two will go further, I was worried that you would be sad, it seems that I was thinking too much."

Yuan Yuerong didn't say a word, but her expression was much uglier.

Mo Tianxiao continued to add fuel to the fire, saying: "Since you don't have that kind of thought about Yin Moshang, there is one more thing, I think it's time to tell you." For some

reason, Yuan Yuerong had a bad premonition , She frowned slightly, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Mo Tian smiled and replied, "I found out about your father-killing enemy some time ago, guess who is it?"

Yuan Yuerong's eyes widened suddenly, and she quickly grabbed He asked, "Who is it?"

Mo Tianxiao stared closely at her eyes, slowly raised the corners of his mouth, and uttered three words loudly: "Yin! Mo! Shang!"

Yuan Yuerong immediately looked at the other party in horror, shook her head in bewilderment and said: "Impossible, the master is so kind to me, you can't be my father-killing enemy, you must be lying, I won't believe you "

Mo Tianxiao grabbed her wrist and said with a sneer, "How is that impossible? Think about it carefully, why did the Yin Mo Chamber of Commerce happen to appear at the scene of the incident on the day your father was murdered, and brought you back to Xuanwuzong, How can there be such a coincidence in this world? The only explanation is that he is the murderer who killed your father."

Yuan Yuerong shook her head in dismay and said: "Impossible, my master will not be the murderer, he is my savior You don't want to frame him."

Mo Tianxiao was doubted again and again, and finally said angrily: "Why do you think Yin Moshang killed your father? It's because your father was the first son of the famous Xuesha Building in Jianghu at that time. A killer——Blood Shadow, has made countless enemies over the years, and everyone gets rid of them quickly. Yin Moshang claims to be the leader of the righteous way. Killing your father is to eliminate harm for the people, but he can't bear you, an orphan, to be left alone. You take it back to Xuanwuzong for shelter. There are witnesses to prove everything I said, if you don't believe me, I can take you to find them."

"You said, my father is a blood shadow?"

"Yes!"

" Yin Moshang killed my father to eliminate harm for the people?"

"It's just a self-righteous rhetoric."

Yuan Yuerong seemed to accept this fact, but her emotions calmed down instead, she turned over, turned her back to Mo Tian and smiled, Said softly: "I see, I want to calm down, you go back first!"

"Okay, then I will come to see you some other day." Mo Tianxiao knew that he should give her time to digest the facts, nodded, and then quietly left.

After a long time, a suppressed cry came from the cold room.

***

After Yin Moshang left from Shen Moli, he turned around and went to the suzerain's yard, intending to catch a chicken and let the kitchen make soup to send to Shen Moli to nourish himself.

Yin Moshang searched around the yard openly, but Yin Moshang still couldn't find what he was looking for. After thinking for a moment, he randomly grabbed a servant and asked Ming Sect Master's whereabouts, then walked aggressively towards the study. After entering the door, Yin

Moshang directly asked the elder brother who was handling government affairs: "Where did Xiao Huan go?" The

elder brother put down the brush and asked inexplicably: "Xiao Huan? Who is Xiao Huan?"

Mo Shang pursed his lips, kept silent with a cold face, just stared at him, as if to say: Who is Xiao Huan, don't you have any clues in your mind?

The elder brother stroked his chin, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What? Is there anything wrong with the younger brother?"

Yin Moshang looked at him expressionlessly for a while, and finally said, "Xiao Huan is Xiao Huan, you understand I know." The

elder brother said with a distressed face: "Little brother, are you asking me to guess? It's really hard for me, let me think carefully first!"

Then, he put his chin on his face and started to think .

Just at this moment, the suzerain's wife came in with a food box, and said helplessly, "Little Mo, ignore your elder brother, he is teasing you again.

" As soon as the momentum became cold, there was a trace of murderous look in the eyes of the suzerain.

The suzerain immediately retorted: "Nonsense, when did I tease my younger brother? The conscience of heaven and earth! I really don't know what Xiaohuan is." The

suzerain's wife mercilessly exposed his lie and said: "I see You are talking nonsense, isn't Xiao Huan the old hen you gave me to cook the soup last time? At that time, you even asked someone to scoop up a bowl and gave it to Xiao Mo, and you forgot?"

"Oh, so Xiao Huan is that old hen!" The suzerain suddenly realized, and then said to Yin Moshang with an apologetic face: "I'm sorry, little brother, that old hen is old, I thought it wouldn't lay eggs anyway. , it's better to kill the stew and drink it. However, I forgot to ask you, how does the chicken soup taste? It was stewed by your sister-in-law, but unfortunately there is only one chicken, and I haven't eaten enough yet."

Yin Moshang seemed unable to accept this fact. He widened his eyes slightly, frowned slightly, and asked in surprise: "Stewed?" The

suzerain looked at him leisurely and nodded, "Yes, it has been stewed a long time ago."

Madam Suzerain He took out a few plates of pastries from the food box, closed the lid again, and handed them to Yin Moshang, and said with a warm smile, "Xiao Mo! This is a pastry made by my sister-in-law. Take it home and eat it slowly. If you don't have enough, come again." I'll take it here."

Yin Moshang immediately calmed down, took the food box, nodded and said: "Thank you, sister-in-law." The

suzerain's wife said again: "Your elder brother has a brain problem, just ignore him, and sister-in-law will help you vent your anger later "

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "Okay. I'm leaving, sister-in-law."

"Come and sit often when you have time, don't stay in the yard alone, be careful."

Yin Moshang nodded again, and then He took the food box and left.

After he left, the suzerain's wife poked the suzerain's head and taught him a lesson: "Look at you, every time Xiao Mo comes, you know how to tease him, be careful that one day he gets angry and stabs you with a sword, you will know what's good or bad. The

suzerain grabbed her finger and kissed her, disapprovingly said: "I don't think the younger brother is too bored, I want him to talk more. Besides, the younger brother is so cute, how could he do such a cruel thing?" What?" The

suzerain's wife withdrew her hand with a look of disgust, wiped it carefully with a handkerchief, and said, "You are not ashamed, you are so dirty." The

suzerain stretched out his hand with a smile, took her into his arms, and pinched her. Touching her chin, she said in a serious manner: "No matter how old you are, you are still my husband. Come, let me have a fragrant husband." As he said, he pursed his lips and moved closer.

The suzerain's wife shivered in disgust, grabbed his ear, patted the other's cheek, and threatened viciously: "What did you say? I didn't hear you clearly, can you say it again?"

"Ouch! It hurts ." It hurts! Madam, please spare me!"

"Hmph! Just know it hurts."

"Madam is mighty, Xiaosheng never dares again."

The author has something to say: Help friends to post an article, and those who are interested can go and read:

Tan Yun has practiced Taoism for many years, and he came out of the mountain one day.

Discovery is changing with each passing day, and the sea is changing.

Before he could swallow the current socialist core values ​​and the history of scientific development, he received a letter from his old friend, crying with snot and tears, saying that he was ungrateful, that he pretended not to know each other even though he met, and that he was forgotten by newcomers. The old man... was

wronged! He just came out!

Who is using his name to bluff and deceive?

Who is making trouble with his handsome face?

It is tolerable or unbearable!

With whisk in hand, Tan Yun enters the world and goes away!

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the city, he was taken to a place.

There are huge crowds of people there, and there are bright stars there, so he was forced to debut in the C position!

Before his debut, Tan Yun was good at singing and dancing, and loved all men, women and children;

after his debut, Tan Yun was good at acting, and was afraid of all monsters and ghosts.

And the only one who can hold Tan Yun down is Gu Lixun, after all, it's a friendship that he has slept with, and the first-level official crushes people to death, doesn't he?

The force value explodes, isolated from the world, subject to X, has a higher value than subject to force, chivalrous and courageous, attacking

the website version: the C position comes out of the "Tao"

mobile phone party: