chapter 74 ↬ little brother x blind man

When Shen Moli regained consciousness, he only felt top-heavy, his eyelids were glued together and he couldn't open them, buzzing voices and crying came from his ears, he tried to open his mouth, and there was a rapid panting sound in his throat, accompanied by A burst of pain made him cough uncontrollably.

Immediately, he felt that he had been fed a sip of water, and finally felt much more comfortable. He felt sleepy for a moment, and fell into a deep sleep.

After regaining consciousness again, Shen Moli finally felt much better. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. This is a bedroom with a simple and elegant layout, simple and simple colors, filled with an ancient atmosphere of the countryside. A young man with a cinnabar mole dotted between his eyebrows leaned against the bed and dozed off, his head bobbing from time to time.

Shen Moli did not disturb the young man, but closed his eyes again, and said in his mind: "System, send me the memory and plot of the original owner."

[Okay, host, please wait a moment... .]

As in the past, the original owner was also surnamed Shen and named Mo Li, and he was also unlucky. Not to mention that his fiancé was a cheating scumbag, and he was pushed down the hillside by the mistress and fell to his death.

If he hadn't happened to pass through this body, I'm afraid the original owner would have died like this.

This world is different from the previous worlds. There are no women here. There are only two genders, men and brothers. Men are equivalent to men in the modern world. Although the body characteristics of men are not much different from men, they just have a smaller skeleton. , with slimmer stature and weaker physique, but the biggest difference between them and men is that they can conceive and have children like women, and there will be more cinnabar moles between their eyebrows. Dim, the weaker the ability to have children.

In addition, brother's social status is basically the same as in ancient Chinese society. A man from a high-ranking noble family can have three wives and four concubines, but brother can only live with one, unless the husband's family voluntarily abandons them. As for common people's families, monogamy is basically followed, unless the husband and wife have no children by the age of forty, they are allowed to take another concubine to continue the incense.

Shen Moli is such a brother who can conceive and have children, and his cinnabar mole is very bright in color, coupled with his good looks, and he comes from a landlord family, there is no man in ten miles or eight villages who does not want to marry him.

However, when Shen Moli was thirteen years old, his family had already decided on a fiancé who was well-matched.

The other party's surname is Wang and his name is An Lun. He is the only son of the owner of the restaurant in the town. Both of them are talented and beautiful, and they are well-matched, and they are a perfect match in the eyes of outsiders.

Shen Moli is very satisfied with Wang Anlun as his fiancé, and has a good prospect for their married life, and feels that they will be very happy and sweet.

However, Wang Anlun didn't take it seriously because before he got engaged to Shen Moli, he had a true love that he wanted to stay together for the rest of his life, but the other party's family was poor, and his father was still a gambler, and his reputation in ten miles and eight villages was extremely bad. However, the Wang family disagreed with their marriage life and death, and forced the two to sever contact.

Wang Anlun had no choice but to settle for the next best thing. Unhappily, the family arranged for a fiancé. On the one hand, he secretly communicated with True Love without telling the family, until the private meeting in a small forest was put down by the original owner. The original owner pushed down the slope, causing his brain to hit a sharp stone, and he lost blood and died.

Originally, if the treatment was done in time, the original owner would not have to die, but Wang Anlun and his true love fled down the mountain in a panic before no one noticed in order to cover up all this, which caused the original owner to miss the best time for treatment.

The death of the original owner caused quite a stir in the original plot.

The male protagonist of this world is Yang Xiuwen, who traveled from other worlds. He fell in love with the original owner at first sight. When he learned that he had a fiancé, in order to separate the two, he tricked Wang Anlun to break the ties with his true love and help them meet secretly. In the end, someone was found to lead the original owner into the grove, hoping to let the original owner recognize the true face of his fiancé, but he didn't want to indirectly kill the other party.

When he found out that Shen Moli hadn't come back from the grove for a long time, he finally found him and carried him down the mountain, but the other party had already died of anger.

In order to avenge Wang Anlun, this grassroots male protagonist not only helped his family start a business, but also studied hard to be the number one scholar. With the secret help of the nobleman, he was like a fish in water in the court, and finally succeeded in finding a name to ruin the Wang family. They made a plan to frame Wang Anlun and Zhenai, so that they were sentenced to death, and the only younger brother of the original owner was married as Zhengjun. In the end, the two lived happily together.

Therefore, the death of the original owner not only aroused the hero's fighting spirit, but also runs through the entire plot. Without the death of the original owner, there would be no hero's striving to become stronger.

Therefore, Shen Moli's time travel can be regarded as indirectly destroying part of the original plot.

So, when he first came to this world, the system happily absorbed a small part of Destiny's Child's luck.

The original owner has been spoiled since he was a child, so his personality is naturally more aggressive. Once he knows that his fiancé has betrayed him, it is completely impossible not to make a scene known to everyone, and to prevent Wang Anlun and his true love from paying the price.

Now, the only thing Shen Moli can do is to expose Wang Anlun's pious face and successfully dissolve their engagement.

So, the moment Shen Moli sorted out the memory and the plot, he woke up the boy next to the bed and asked him to call everyone in the family over, claiming that he had something very important to say.

The valet kept nodding his head, didn't dare to ask the reason, so he trotted out of the room.

When the original owner's father, father Mu, eldest brother, sister-in-law and younger brothers all came into the room, Shen Moli threw himself into father Mu's arms, covered his head and cried heartbrokenly, and began to cry and said: "Father, father-in-law, eldest brother, sister-in-law, you must make decisions for Li'er! Brother A Lun is my fiancé, yet he hugs another brother and helps that brother bully me. What the hell am I doing?" What's wrong? He wants to treat me like this?"

Father Mu held Shen Moli tightly in his arms. Hearing this, he grabbed Shen Moli's shoulder in shock and asked, "Li'er, you mean that you are injured?" Was he pushed down the slope by Wang Anlun? And he is still outside?"

The rest of the people couldn't accept it either. His father stood majestically beside him and said, "Li'er, don't be afraid. If this is really the case, father will definitely seek justice for you."

Shen Moli wept and told the ins and outs of the matter. After explaining it again, he added: "Father, Father Mu, brother A Lun already has someone outside, he has never liked me at all, Li'er wants to cancel the engagement, and don't marry him even if he dies." The

eldest brother and sister-in-law also said beside him : "This Wang Anlun is really too much. He dares to do this now. If he really wants to get married in the future, there is no way for Li'er to survive. Is it true that our Shen family dare not deal with him?

" Blindness hurts you, Father Mu shouldn't assign you to the cruel Wang family, woooooo..."

Father Mu finally couldn't help crying bitterly when he learned what happened, and hugged Shen Moli We cried together.

Shen Moli's younger brother, Shen Moyu, was only fourteen years old. He had never seen such a scene before. His eyes were filled with tears, and he stood beside him and began to cry softly.

The father and elder brother hurriedly stepped forward to comfort, and vowed to make the Wang family look good.

Father Mu finally calmed down, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and said decisively: "Yes, we should go to Wang's house to cancel the engagement now. We not only have to cancel the engagement, but also go to the Yamen to report to the officials. They almost killed my son. What did you say?" I won't spare them either, unless I die!"

So, apart from my father and sister-in-law who stayed at home to look after Shen Moli and Shen Moyu, my father and elder brother got into the carriage aggressively and rushed to the town.

Even though the Shen family are just landlords in the countryside, they are a branch of the Shen family in the capital, and they have kept in touch with the main family in the capital over the years. If it weren't for their family not being keen on those intrigues, they would be more than just a small family with only a few hundred acres. The landlord of the field?

Although he is just a powerless landlord, the Shen family's connections are not comparable to that of a restaurant owner. If the backstage is moved out, even the county government will pay three respects.

Shen Moli was not worried about the cancellation of the engagement. After his father and elder brother left, he was supported by his mother and lay back on the bed again. After acting for a while, he was indeed a little exhausted, so he fell into a deep sleep.

When he woke up, his father and elder brother just rushed back from the town, saying that the Wang family not only agreed to cancel the engagement, but also asked the family law to deal with Wang Anlun, and even sent Wang Anlun's true love to the Yamen to be punished spontaneously.

After being severely tortured, Zhenai confessed to the practice of accidentally pushing Shen Moli down the slope and refusing to save him. The county magistrate immediately put him in prison and reported the case to the Ministry of Punishment. As long as it is approved, the matter will never turn around There is no room for love, true love will peel off its skin if it does not die, and let alone marrying off in this life, it will be considered a blessing not to die old in prison.

As for Wang Anlun, he could not escape the guilt. It is reasonable to say that he would be imprisoned, but the Wang family pleaded repeatedly with the Shen family and his son for the sake of the only son, and made many concessions and compensations. Yu suffered from prison.

After this matter was settled, the family members began to mention the hero's life-saving grace to Shen Moli, and Mu's father even clapped his hands, admiring: "Fortunately, Yang Xiucai rescued you from the mountain in time, Otherwise, you may be in danger this time, God bless our Lier." The

sister-in-law also echoed: "That's right! I heard that Yang Xiucai is also handsome, just the same age as Ah Li, and has not yet Marriage, if it wasn't for the fact that the family is really poor, it would be considered a good match with our family."

Father Mu also nodded in agreement.

Shen Moli was afraid that the two of them would mess up the relationship, so he made a marriage contract between him and the male lead, and quickly interjected: "Father Mu and sister-in-law don't talk nonsense, it's true that Yang Xiucai has saved my life, but our Shen family has a great cause. It would be reasonable and reasonable to send some food, cloth and silver to their family as a thank you, if you list him as a fiancée, there is no need, who knows if he is the second Wang Anlun.

" Father Mu stared at him, then quickly lowered his head and dared not speak.

Father Mu said softly to Shen Moli: "Don't worry, Li'er, Father Mu will no longer randomly determine the candidate this time, and I have already figured it out, family background and appearance are second, and the most important thing is character. You must be devoted to my Lier, otherwise, even if you stay at home forever, it is better than getting married and being angry at your in-laws."

Shen Moli smiled playfully and said: "Father Mu, you worry too much, who dares to let me be angry? I'm the little devil king in Linshan Village, I'm the only one who bullies others, how can anyone bully me? I guess the person who can make me angry has not yet been born!"

Father Mu touched the top of his head and said with a smile: "Yes Yes, our family Li'er is the most powerful, none of the men from the ten miles and eight villages dare to bully you, it's fine if you don't beat them to death."

Shen Moli raised his head and smiled, and again Bury it into the other's chest, like a baby who hasn't been weaned yet.

The original owner has this kind of domineering character, who will take revenge if there is any hatred, dare to love and hate, and the most unforgivable thing is betrayal, but at home, he is a caring little cotton-padded jacket, who comes with sweet words, and makes trouble outside and just returns home. Knowing how to be good, with such an innocent face, no one can bear to scold him, let alone beat him.