chapter 21

There was a chill on Yin Moshang's expressionless face, and his whole body was extremely cold. He held Shen Moli in his arms, stroked his back with one hand, and pointed at Feng Shuangqi with a long sword in the other. Qingyou's sharp eyes pierced at him like a sharp sword, he uttered words like thunder, and said "Get out!" With

just one word, it exploded in Feng Shuangqi's ears like a thunderbolt, blowing away his anger, arrogance and arrogance. As soon as his dignity was shattered, he was defeated and defeated, so he could only run downhill in despair, scrambling and running down the mountain, fearing that he would die if he stayed for a while longer, at the hands of his relatives and uncles.

Shen Moli covered his chest, panting and said: "General, I..."

Yin Moshang immediately interrupted, with a hint of comfort in his eyes, and said: "Needless to say, I know everything."

" ..." Shen Moli's words were choked in his throat, and he looked at him suspiciously.

By the way, what does A-Shang know? Or are you thinking about something weird?

No matter what, he finally solved the big problem of Feng Shuangqi, and also found out that Ah Shang had already developed a little feeling for him, otherwise why did he attack Feng Shuangqi so hard, and subconsciously make such an intimate gesture? She has definitely fallen in love with him!

As long as Ah Shang is curious about the matter between him and Feng Shuangqi, people will investigate the cause and effect, plus what he saw and heard with his own eyes today, then Feng Shuangqi will be severely punished, even if he cannot be driven out completely The general's mansion can also make the other party take off a layer of skin, let alone come to trouble him.

The protagonist is isolated and helpless, and even the only uncle who treats him well has a grudge against him. Those cronies and friends act according to the wind, and why don't they draw a line with him immediately?

However, since A-Shang interrupted him, he didn't bother to explain, and let him freely complete the plot in his mind, or let people investigate directly.

Originally, regarding the fact that he and Feng Shuangqi appeared in Zizhu Forest today, he interrupted to tell the truth. As for why he knew that the Yin Mo Chamber of Commerce appeared here at this time, if he was really asked, he would only say it was a coincidence.

Can he tell the news that he spent more than ten taels of silver to buy it from Ah Shang's personal bodyguard? Absolutely no way!

Yin Moshang happened to be taking a rest today, and he didn't need to go to the court or the barracks, so he came to Zizhu Forest early to practice swords, but he met Shen Moli who was treated like this by his nephew, and he heard the other party's swear words with his own ears. A wave of anger rushed straight to his forehead, and he knocked Feng Shuangqi out with a wave of his hand. Seeing Shen Moli coughing heart-piercingly, a pang of distress rose in his heart.

As for another unexplainable emotion, he thought about it for a long time, but he still couldn't figure it out.

Yin Moshang calmed down his complicated emotions, and said softly: "I'll take you back."

Shen Moli clutched his sleeves attached, nodded silently, and was carried by the other party and swept down the mountain.

But after a while, he was taken to the main courtyard by the other party, entered the bedroom under the eyes of everyone, and was placed on a soft and delicate bed.

Under the watchful eyes of those guards, two reddish clouds rose on Shen Moli's face which was rare. After being placed on the bed, seeing the other party standing motionless in front of the bed, he moved his body inside, feeling ashamed. Staring at the other party timidly, he asked, "General, do you want to come up?"

Yin Moshang clenched his fist with the sword, stepped back stiffly, as if thinking about it, turned around and put down the scabbard, with hands and feet together He went over and lay down on the bed, folded his hands neatly on his stomach, not even touching a piece of Shen Moli's clothes.

Shen Moli narrowed his eyes in a narrow arc, smiled lightly and leaned over to hug his arm, weeping and said: "General, if it weren't for you, I would have died long ago, the general's great kindness, slave You have to pay back for being a cow or a horse."

Yin Moshang's body was a little stiff, and he said a little at a loss: "No, it's just a matter of raising your hands."

Shen Moli said: "How can this be possible? The general saved my life with just a little effort. , if I am not a servant, my life is too humble, and I am afraid that the general will dislike me, I will definitely promise the general with my body."

Yin Moshang was originally a broken sleeve, and he declared to the outside world that he had lost his fertility. All these years, he had never found a suitable candidate, and now he was being teased a few times by Shen Mo, even a man couldn't help it. Now lying on the same bed again, and being confessed by the other party for the second time, the somewhat vague plan in his heart became a little bit more certain.

After thinking about it, Yin Moshang asked bluntly: "Are you serious?"

"Ah?" Shen Moli opened his mouth wide, not knowing what his lover meant, and where did he go.

Yin Moshang thought that he was going to repent, so a sense of urgency suddenly rose in his heart, turned over and pressed on Shen Moli's body, pressed his wrist, met his eyes, and asked: "If I let you agree with me, Are you willing?" The attitude was extremely serious and solemn.

There was a strong look in Shen Moli's eyes, and he nodded quickly: "Of course I am willing." Yin

Moshang confirmed again: "Really?

"

Mo Shang's stiff expression slowed down a bit, and he made a serious decision, "Okay, I will immediately order someone to choose an auspicious day, and order the mansion to prepare for the wedding, and then you and I will become husband and wife."

Shen Moli: " ..."?

So, is this the process of transitioning to marriage before falling in love? It's too fast! What exactly is A-Shang thinking about? Shen Moli thought helplessly.

Although this divine development really caught him a bit by surprise, Shen Moli really wanted it. They had experienced parting and parting twice in the modern age, and they had experienced life and death together in the last world. Now it's okay to get married directly, anyway, the two of them had long ago It's husband and wife.

In fact, thinking about it is also true. Doesn't the promise of body means that he marries Ah Shang?

So, Yin Moshang nodded to himself, and went out to ask the housekeeper to come over. Instead of finalizing the time, place and scale of the marriage, he asked about Feng Shuangqi and Shen Moli, and learned about Feng Shuangqi's marriage. For those absurd things that Xi did, he was immediately ordered to be thrown into the military camp to practice hard, and he was not allowed to return to the residence for three months.

Then, he turned around and went back to the room with great interest, lowered his head and kissed Shen Moli's forehead, his expression was quite gentle, and when he saw the looming bruises on his neck, his expression turned cold instantly, and he took a piece of paper from the side. A bottle of ointment was applied to him, his eyes were very focused, and his movements were very gentle. "The wedding is scheduled for the

fifteenth day of next month."

"Is it too urgent?

"

The practice of wives and male concubines was also very common in the Ming Dynasty, and some high-ranking officials and nobles even took pride in it.

Therefore, it is not surprising that a general who has long been infertile marries a male wife.

On the fifteenth day of next month, today is exactly the eighth day, that is to say, there is still one month and seven days left. Their wedding will be announced to the world, and people all over the country will know about their relationship. Why are they suddenly a little nervous?

As for the fact that his status is too low, he didn't take it seriously. Firstly, this is a mission world, and secondly, he is not the kind of person who cares about the eyes of outsiders. As long as he can be with his beloved Shang, even He was reviled by thousands of people, and he was willing to do so.

His only wish now is not to part with Ah Shang again.

The butler had only left for an hour, and the entire General's Mansion learned about it. Everyone was discussing it, with praise and criticism. Aunt Shen knew about it as soon as she woke up. Go, I even lost my mind about going to the kitchen to do things.

But after a while, the steward asked someone to carry dozens of boxes of betrothal gifts into the yard, and told her to move into the Fuyun Pavilion in three days. From now on, she would be the master of the Fuyun Pavilion and no longer a cook. She waits by her side.

Aunt Shen sent the housekeeper away with great gratitude, and waited for a while, but her son did not come back, so she could only go to the kitchen in a daze, and let her do all the work, making her spend a whole day in a daze. morning.

When I went back to the side courtyard at noon, I finally saw Shen Moli. Aunt Shen hurriedly pulled him into the room and closed the door, and said a lesson: "You damn child, I told you not to provoke the general, but you just don't listen, the husband and wife are so Is it okay? Don't look at the deep affection for you now, when the general gets tired of you, he will send you away with a letter of divorce, where are you going to reason?" He said, holding a finger with a look of resentment He kept poking his forehead.

Shen Moli didn't take it seriously, took the pastry that came from the main courtyard, and said while eating: "Mother, don't talk nonsense, the general will not divorce me. Besides, the general and I will have a big wedding next month." Now that you are married, can't you say something auspicious?"

Mrs. Shen couldn't bear to do anything hard, so she just poked a red mark on his forehead, and that's it, she sat on the chair and took a piece of pastry to eat When I got up, I sighed and said: "I want to bless you all, I have been a servant all my life, and now I have turned into a general's mother-in-law. This feeling is hard to describe in words!"

Shen Moli asked: "What is hard to describe in words?" Isn't it supposed to wake you up with a smile when you fall asleep?"

Aunt Shen said seriously: "Isn't my mother worried about you? Who knows whether this marriage is a good thing or a bad thing."

Shen Moli rolled his eyes and said: "What is there to worry about? Just watch! I will live with the general for the rest of my life, and I will be buried in a tomb when I die."

Aunt Shen hurriedly said, "Good luck! Great luck! What are you talking about? You don't have a handle on your mouth. If you talk nonsense, you go directly to live with the general. Don't come back. I'll be annoyed when I see you. No, what happened to your neck?"

"It's okay, I pinched it myself."

" Shen Moli, your wings are stiff now, and I can't control you anymore as the general's wife, right?"

"Mother, don't ask me, I'm fine!"

Aunt Shen stared at Shen Moli for a while, seeing that he stiffened his neck and refused to explain, she still sighed helplessly and poked his forehead, with a look of resentment.