chapter 29

Three days later, the results of the investigation came from the capital, and even Shen Moli had never thought of this result.

Speaking of which, the Xue family in Huaiyang is still inextricably linked with Shen Moli and Aunt Shen.

Aunt Shen's full name is Shen Ruyi. Twenty years ago, she was just an ordinary peasant girl in the countryside. She has both parents, brothers and sisters who love and help each other. She was a childhood sweetheart with a scholar named Xue Mao in the same village. Xue Mao.

This Xue Mao is well-known in the village for being both talented and beautiful. Han Chuang has studied hard for more than ten years. It took only half a year for Shen Ruyi to marry into Xue's family. In the land of exile, Shen Ruyi had a deep love for Xue Mao, so she naturally followed him to the land of exile, that is, Huaiyang.

However, Xue Mao's heart changed drastically since then. In order to make a comeback, he abandoned his wife, sold his wife to a trafficker, and married the daughter of a local rich man. He inherited all the rich man's property and became the richest man in Huaiyang.

Since then, there has been the title of Xue family in Huaiyang.

Shen Ruyi passed through the hands of human traffickers several times, and was sold to the Yin Mansion as a servant. Only then did she find out that she was pregnant. However, abandoned by her husband, she had already given up on Xue Mao, so she settled down in the Yin Mansion. down.

The one who hired an assassin to assassinate Shen Moli was Xue Mao's current son Xue Jingui. As for how he knew about Shen Moli's life experience, Yin Moshang's subordinates never found out.

As for the person in the barracks who was cooperating with Xue Jingui, Xu Feng has also found out clearly that it is indeed the Zuo Shuzhang.

There are many doubts in it. Shen Moli believes that there is a person who controls the entire chess game behind this, but now it is a time of war, and the overall situation should be the most important thing. It is not appropriate to put too much thought on this matter, so Yin Moshang will temporarily Let this matter go.

In desperation, Yin Moshang could only listen to his opinion, not to pursue the matter any further, and to settle the matter after the war was over, but he did not forget to order people to arrest Xue Jingui and others so that they could confront and find out the real culprit in the future.

However, both of them felt that Feng Shuangqi was the most suspected, maybe he was manipulating everything behind the scenes. .

Half a year has passed, and the war between Yu Country and Snow Country is still going on.

When he came out, although Yin Moshang had stabilized the situation, Yu's army was invincible, defeated the enemy army of the Snow Country, and even beheaded several enemy generals, but the reinforcements that followed and the number one general of the Snow Country, Let the situation become tense again, and no longer present a one-sided posture.

But with Yin Moshang, the god of war, Yu State still won more than lost, and always defended every inch of Yu State's land, which did not make Xue State happy. He even conquered several cities in the Snow Country.

For the State of Yu, the situation is very good. As long as it persists for another year or so, the Xue State will put down its arms when it sees that there is no profit to be made, and it will take the initiative to seek peace and make various compensations for land cession. but.

And Feng Shuangqi also made many military exploits on the battlefield, and was promoted to three levels repeatedly within half a year, and even when he was full of ambitions, he kept his own place and didn't let Shen Moli grab the handle.

However, Shen Moli's prestige in the army is even higher, second only to Yin Moshang. Although he does not hold any military position, he is honored as a "Military Adviser" by the whole army. The border guard was also convinced. Even if he failed once or twice, the soldiers did not suffer any damage, so he had to praise "the soldiers are like gods".

Shen Moli liked to read all kinds of historical classics in modern times. He even took a history course in college. He knew more about the famous battles in ancient times. , Yin Moshang will always draw inferences from the side, complete the strategy, and then implement it. Such a whimsical idea naturally caused Xue Country to lose several battles.

On this day, Yin Moshang came to the tent with the imperial decree from His Majesty, went in and looked around, but did not see Shen Moli, so he asked the two guards at the door: "Do you know where Madam went?" where?"

One of the guards replied: "Go back to the general, Madam took a few other soldiers out of the camp to survey the terrain, and they left for about an hour."

Yin Moshang nodded, asked about the specific location, and quickly got on his horse and ran out of the barracks.

Half an hour later, Yin Moshang finally saw Shen Moli's figure on a mountain top, got off his horse and straightened his armor before walking forward quickly.

Seeing his lover coming to look for him, Shen Moli greeted him with a happy smile, cupped his hands and said, "The general is here, but do you have something important to discuss?" Yin Moshang

nodded with a serious face, "Mr. Shen, you don't need to be polite. The general is here to proclaim the decree, military advisor, please kneel down and receive the decree!"

Shen Moli looked at the bright yellow imperial decree in his hand in surprise, then knelt down on one knee, put his hands together, and said loudly: "The grassroots accept the decree. "

The rest of the guards also knelt down together.

Yin Moshang cleared his throat, and read solemnly: "Following heaven's fortune, the emperor said: I rule the world with literature, and put an end to chaos with military force. Although Shen Moli is a counselor, Tianhui is intelligent, and has repeatedly made extraordinary achievements. It is indeed a model, and I am so relieved, I am specially appointed as the fourth-rank general of Huaihua Zhonglang, hereby!" Shen Moli kowtowed and said, "Thank you, Lord, for your kindness! Long live my emperor!" Yin

Moshang held the imperial decree with both hands

Going to Shen Moli, he said: "General Zhonglang, please accept the order!"

Shen Moli said again: "Accept the order!"

Shen Moli stood up holding the imperial order, with a smile in his eyes, but respectful and polite The ground said to Yin Moshang: "The general has worked tirelessly to announce the decree. His hard work has paid off. The humble officer has just finished surveying the terrain. Why don't you invite the general and the humble officer to go back to the camp and have a glass of thin wine?"

Yin Moshang also nodded solemnly: " What the military adviser said is reasonable, so the general will be more respectful than obedient, military adviser, please get on the horse." After finishing speaking, he stretched out his hand to lead the way.

Shen Moli also stretched out his hand and said: "General, get on the horse first!"

"Army first!"

"General first!"

Yin Moshang raised the corner of his mouth, grabbed his hand, and said, "Why don't we get on the horse together, what does the military commander think?"

Shen Moli agreed deeply, nodded and said, "What the general said is reasonable, and it's exactly what I want!"

Yin Moli Mo Shang looked at him and smiled, then hugged him into his arms, jumped on the horse, and rode away, leaving only a back that blended with each other.

The rest of the guards looked at each other in blank dismay. They had no idea what the couple was doing. Seeing that they were running farther and farther, they couldn't care less, and quickly got on their horses and chased them out.

But within a short time, the news that Shen Moli was named Zhonglang General spread throughout the barracks, and everyone congratulated them. Taking advantage of Xueguo being beaten into a turtle, he did not dare to come out in the city. A big banquet was held, and a lot of wine and food were prepared to reward the whole army.

Shen Moli didn't want to make such a big fanfare at first, the two of them could just get together for a meal, but Yin Moshang refused to listen to his persuasion as if he had taken a stimulant, so he had no choice but to give up!

The two sat together intimately, showing off their affection, and fed a lot of dog food to all the generals present before leaving the table with unsatisfied feelings.

Shen Moli originally planned to return the account with Yin Moshang, but saw someone in the crowd give him a signal, hesitated for a moment, then whispered a few words to Yin Moshang, then turned around and walked to a remote place where no one was around. Waiting in the corner, after a while, an ordinary-looking soldier walked over.

Shen Moli looked around again, and then asked: "But there is something wrong with Feng Shuangqi?" This soldier is a new face just recruited, after he discussed with Yin Moshang, he and the others were released Under Feng Shuangqi's tent, in order to monitor his whereabouts.

The soldier knelt on one knee, cupped his hands and said: "Madam Qi, Lieutenant Feng left the table earlier, and his subordinates followed quietly, but saw him enter the main tent, and left the barracks after he came out."

Shen Moli frowned. Frowning, he asked: "Is there another person to follow?" The

soldier replied: "Mrs., I asked Xiaosi to follow."

Shen Moli nodded, waved him away, and walked to the main tent, just in time to see Yin Moshang studying the formation map, and found something strange, it was not the same as the marching formation map he had placed in the main tent earlier It wasn't the same one, so he asked, "Is that map of formation missing?" As he spoke, he looked around the room, but he didn't see the map of marching formation that he had put on the table in the morning.

Yin Moshang nodded, frowned and asked, "Took away by Feng Shuangqi?"

Ever since the last battle was imminent and all the horses in the cavalry battalion had accidents at the same time, he guessed that spies had been mixed into the army, so he planned to lure the snake out of the hole. Because the formation map that was taken away was specially marked, it is natural to recognize that the formation map in Yin Moshang's hand has been swapped.

Shen Moli nodded and said: "After Feng Shuangqi took the marching map, he left the barracks."

Yin Moshang fell silent. If he was still dubious before, thinking that Feng Shuangqi was a member of the Yu Kingdom anyway, Wan He will not do anything against the Lord and treason, but now he has no chance to take chances anymore. Although Yu's family and the country are an indelible shame, he does not intend to cover up Feng Shuangqi, as long as the treason is confirmed. Undoubtedly, the marshal and uncle himself will be the first to deal with him.

Shen Moli lowered his head and pinched his handsome face, and said: "Ah Shang, don't be sad, no matter what, I will be by your side."

Yin Moshang sighed, and said: "It's not that sad, just I hate iron but can't make steel. I have been loyal ministers and generals of the Yin family for generations, but I didn't expect my fame to be ruined by this little bastard."

However, in order not to startle the snake, Yin Moshang and Shen Moli decided to stand still and plan to follow the stolen The formation map laid out a plan to fight against the enemy, but it temporarily changed the combat strategy on the day when the camp was pulled out, which caught Feng Shuangqi and other spies by surprise, and there was no time to deliver the news.

A few days later, according to the marching map provided by Feng Shuangqi, Xue Guo led 100,000 elite soldiers to ambush in a valley, forming a situation of encirclement on all sides, intending to wipe out Yu's army in one fell swoop, and at the same time ordered 30,000 elite soldiers to sneak into Yu's army. In the territory of the country, it is planned to burn the food and grass of the Yu army.

Clinker! On the surface, the hundreds of thousands of troops were preparing to attack the city of Xueguo, but in secret, they split up a few groups of troops. One was guarding the grain and grass transportation road, intending to catch a turtle in an urn. The 100,000 troops ambushing in the valley were forced to retreat into the valley, but surrounded the enemy on all sides.

The enemy general fought hard, his body was full of scars, he had already been stained with blood all over his body, but he still couldn't break through the encirclement, and the soldiers protecting him fell one after another. Finally, he knelt down on the ground and shouted with a miserable expression: "God! Death to me! Feng Shuangqi, I will swear against you!"

Before he finished speaking, his head was chopped off, and he became a dead soul under the knife!

When the soldiers saw that the general was dead, they knew that the situation was over, and they put down their weapons and surrendered one after another.

However, at this time, Yin Moshang was sitting in the army and did not go to battle in person. The army on the Snow Country was at the end of its rope. Most of the hundreds of thousands of troops were killed, and 20,000 to 30,000 surrendered without a fight and became prisoners.

In this way, Yu Jun won a complete victory.

The head coach who became the polished commander in Xueguo heard about this, he vomited blood and fainted on the spot!

But at this time, Yin Moshang had already led his subordinates into the opponent's barracks, and captured the hopeless coach in one fell swoop.

After rectifying for two or three days, Yin Moshang drove straight in with hundreds of thousands of troops, and captured several cities in Snow Country in one fell swoop. The opposing emperor got the battle report that the commander was captured and lost several cities in a row. Come and talk.

Yin Moshang and the envoy practiced Tai Chi for a few days, until he saw the secret letter from His Majesty, and heard the news from the spies that the Yue Kingdom was about to move, and the Snow Country even sent a prince to ask for help. What calculations are you making.

So, he no longer hesitated, but refused the messenger straight away, led the army on the road again, and fought directly from the border to the imperial city, and then the stalemate came to an end.

During this period, he wrote a secret letter to Prince De who was guarding the fief and also the husband of Yin Lianqiao, asking him to send an army to hold back the Yue Kingdom reinforcements for a month, as long as he can occupy the Xue Kingdom Imperial City , can rush to help quickly.

During this period, Yin Moshang had already bundled up Feng Shuangqi and sent them back to the capital, begging His Majesty to let her go, even though he begged and begged for so many times, he did not let go.

It wasn't until this moment that Feng Shuangqi knew that everything was in the calculations of Yin Moshang and Shen Moli.