chapter 36

In the early morning of the next day, as soon as Yin Moshang returned to his body, the first thing he did was to send the two guards at the gate to clean the hut for a month without giving any explanation.

The two guards walked into the stinky hut with shovels and brooms. They felt as if they were about to cry, but they racked their brains and didn't know when they had offended the prince.

Yin Moshang didn't care how the two guards felt, it happened to be a day off to take a bath, so he didn't have to rush to the palace to go to court, had breakfast, spent an hour to deal with the government affairs in a hurry, and went back to the room excitedly, opened the wardrobe I chose a particularly dignified and cumbersome Chinese dress, put it on melodiously, combed a proper hairstyle, put on a jade crown I personally selected, and put on light makeup to make myself look extra energetic and young. Holding a priceless folding fan, he thought that he walked out of the room in a lonely manner, like a male peacock begging for joy.

Two personal guards stood outside the door, watching Yin Moshang who came out, and twitched their eyes imperceptibly. Is my prince possessed by an evil thing? Leaving aside the fact that there is no banquet that the prince needs to attend recently, it is obviously unreasonable for the prince, who has been wearing plain clothes for ten years, to look like a different person this time and dress himself up so grandly.

The jade crown is inlaid with seven gemstones of different colors, and it looks extraordinarily dazzling under the sunlight. Not to mention the rather heavy Chinese dress made of bright red material, and the extraordinarily shining peony flowers embroidered with gold thread Open, echoing the hair crown on the head, and the folding fan in the hand is also hard to find, the only one in the world.

The whole person was glittering with gold, which almost blinded the eyes of the two guards.

Looking at Wang Ye's expression again, although his face was still expressionless, his beautiful peach eyes were slightly squinted, and he looked quite happy, as if he had encountered something very happy.

The two guards who have been following the prince closely thought about it and couldn't think of any happy things that would make the prince so happy. Thinking of the news that the prince asked them to check yesterday, they suddenly thought to themselves, could it be that they are with the person who is going to meet today? related?

No matter what, as long as you follow the prince, you will know.

The two had no choice but to secretly suppress their doubts in their hearts, followed their prince out of the gate, and drove to Wangyue Tower in a carriage.

At the same time, Shen Moli woke up early in the morning, and before he had time to wash up, he leaned over to the edge of the table, looked at the little hamster sleeping soundly in the iron cage, and poked its butt with his fingers wickedly, calling Said: "Xiaobao, the sun is drying your ass, it's time to get up!"

I thought the little hamster would act like a baby with him the first thing he woke up, but when the other party opened his eyes, he screamed in panic, with a loud voice. It was sharp, and suddenly jumped to the corner farthest from him, trembling, looking at him vigilantly, the hair on his body seemed to explode.

Shen Moli stared blankly, touched his chin in doubt, and thought: Impossible! Why did Xiaobao run away as soon as he saw me today? It's like you don't know me, and you were so close to me two days ago, and you still act like a baby at me. Could it be that the hamster has amnesia?

Shen Moli tried to approach it again, but saw that the hamster was more vigilant, so he was a little indifferent. He filled the cage with water and food, went to the side to wash and dress, took a look at the hamster while eating food, and kept vigilant. Xiao Bao, who glanced at him from time to time, shook his head and went downstairs, not paying much attention.

After Shen Moli finished his breakfast, he called the theater troupe to start work, and personally wrote the topic of today's performance on the sign and placed it at the gate, then went back to the day after tomorrow to be busy, supervising everyone's rehearsal, setting up the theater, Do your homework.

Today's opera is the same as in the past, there is only one opera, "Suolin Bag" compiled by Shen Moli based on his own impression, and the playwright announced to the public is Weng Ouhong. In the world of wealth and impermanence, it is a touching story of how to get gratitude and rescue for helping others with righteousness. Naturally, there is also a touching love story interspersed in it.

This opera has been performed three times in Wangyue Tower, each time it is very popular, and there are more girls than young masters who come to listen to the opera, and everyone's face is tear-stained when they stand.

Girls who listen to operas are attracted by the stories in operas, while young men come to listen to operas because they are attracted by the beauties who perform operas. Of course, there are also some who have a special liking for operas, but there are very few, most of them come It's all for fun.

Shen Moli was busy backstage, but saw the steward in the lobby rushing in, and said anxiously: "Boss Shen, it's terrible! The regent is here to listen to the show."

Different from the steward's panic, Shen Moli Li Shi's eyes lit up, he happily put down the costume in his hand, grabbed the steward, and confirmed: "The regent is really here? Where is he? I'll go and see." The

steward replied: "It's in the hall, As soon as the regent came, he kicked out all the guests, booked the whole venue, and gave a thousand taels."

Shen Moli asked: "In that case, this is a good thing! What are you afraid of? The

steward said worriedly: "But what if the regent is not satisfied and smashes the Moon Tower? I heard that the regent is moody, and when he is in a bad mood, he likes to punish those officials the most. Don't do it ."

Shen Moli disapproved and said in a deep voice: "Don't talk nonsense, the regent understands the righteousness and is sympathetic to the people, he will never do anything reckless, and he punishes corrupt officials, it is not an exaggeration to flay them. " After saying that, he ran out in a hurry.

So, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang are quite similar in character in a certain aspect, both of them belong to the particularly domineering one, and they also protect their weaknesses.

Shen Moli walked to the hall, hid in the corner and looked out, and saw Yin Moshang in colorful clothes sitting under the stage, with a pot of hot tea in his hand, and there were hundreds of seats behind him, only two lonely guards Waiting for the battle, the actors on the stage performed tremblingly in the whole silent and dignified atmosphere, and a young actor made a lot of mistakes.

Shen Moli observed for a while, and confirmed that the regent was the person he was looking for. He didn't have time to go back and change into clean and tidy clothes, and he only smoothed out the wrinkles on his body. He didn't look so embarrassed. He took a deep breath before walking calmly. Step by step, he walked towards Yin Moshang.

Yin Moshang took a glance from the corner of his eye and saw Shen Moli walking towards him with no expression on his face. He immediately straightened his sitting posture, straightened his back, and stiffened his whole body. Before Shen Moli approached, he suddenly picked up the cup and took a sip.

However, he ignored that the waiter had just brought boiling water to make the tea, and his tongue became numb from the heat. In order to maintain his demeanor, he swallowed the boiling water bit by bit, with a calm expression on his face. His appearance became more serious and calm, but the tip of his eyebrows twitched imperceptibly, and a vein appeared on his forehead.

This detail did not attract Shen Moli's attention.

Standing in front of Yin Moshang, Shen Moli was a little nervous, but his face was calm and calm. With a smile like a spring breeze, when the other party looked over, he bowed and said: "Squad Master Innocent sees you!" Passing the regent, the lord came to the humble house, it is really full of splendor."

Yin Moshang nodded solemnly and said: "Boss Shen, you don't need to be polite, please sit down!" He pointed to the seat next to him.

Shen Moli saw that although the other party had a straight face and exuded an aura of not being allowed in, his eyes flickered slightly, the tips of his ears were stained pink, and his smile was a little more cordial.

Knowing his lover well, he of course knew that this was a shy reaction, and he called Ah Shang in his heart that it was so cute, and his reaction was so honest.

Shen Moli sat down with a gentle smile, picked up the teapot and filled the empty cup with tea, took the teacup with both hands and blew a few times, handed it to Yin Moshang, and said: "My lord, please drink tea! Slow down Drink it, don't burn it."

Yin Moshang took the teacup and took a sip, but frowned.

Shen Moli immediately asked worriedly: "What's wrong with the lord? Is the tea not good?" He didn't look outside, grabbed the cup and took a sip, frowned, and said: "It's a bit hot, the lord still has a good taste." Let's drink it after a while!"

Yin Moshang saw that his lips were imprinted on the place where he had drunk, and his ears suddenly felt a little hot, so he nodded obediently, opened the topic, and said: "Boss Shen's "Suolin Pouch" It's quite wonderful, the plot is ups and downs, exciting, and unforgettable, but who is Weng Ouhong who created this opera? Such a talent, why is it so unknown?"

Shen Moli replied: "My lord doesn't know, this senior Weng Ouhong is no longer alive, I also accidentally got married to this person when I was traveling all over the world, and soon after I heard that he died of an illness, Cao Min knew about it at the time, and I feel extremely regretful. "What

he said was half true and half false, Weng Ouhong died true, but he was not from this world, and Shen Moli had also heard about this person, but he didn't try to make friends with this old man.

Yin Moshang naturally didn't know that he was lying, but he believed it to be true, and chatted a few more casually, and said: "So, this king has heard that Boss Shen's literary talent is brilliant before, and now it seems that it is true, and you and I are also sympathetic to each other." Why don't we just become confidantes, I don't know what Boss Shen thinks?" Now that they can become blue-faced confidants, they will naturally become husband and wife in the future, and the future will be long, and they will not worry about not being able to take Ah Li, Yin Moshang thought brazenly.

Shen Moli's eyes widened, and he said happily: "To be valued by the prince and become a confidant, the grassroots naturally wish for it."

Yin Moshang nodded in satisfaction, and said: "Since you and I are already confidants, Boss Shen doesn't have to do this. Seeing that, just call me Yaozhi."

Shen Moli also nodded in satisfaction, and said, "Since Yaozhi said so, then I'd rather be respectful than obedient, and Yaozhi can also call me Moli or Ah Lie." The

two smiled at each other, and secretly praised themselves, feeling that they were simply invincible.