chapter 32

Yin Moshang has broken his heart for the entire Shun Dynasty these years. The little emperor is still young, and sometimes acts quite impulsively and aggressively. As an uncle, he naturally needs to be persuaded regularly.

Fortunately, a few years ago, Yin Wenyao had much respect for his uncle, but now his methods are a little better than before, and he has given back some power without a trace, so he often confronts him, and today he even disregards the will of the former emperor and The opposition of the courtiers pardoned the few demoted uncles left in the mother clan, and planned to grant them a half-official position.

Yin Moshang and Yin Wenyao argued in the imperial study for a long time, and finally flung their sleeves and left in anger. They went back to the palace and worked in the study for a while before going back to rest. Who was so bold, dared to make a scene in the palace, and when he opened his eyes, he was shocked by what he saw.

Yin Moshang's eyes widened: This... Where is this? Could it be that he was robbed from the palace by someone?

No, if he was robbed, at least he has been practicing martial arts for more than 30 years, he wouldn't feel nothing at all.

When he came back to his senses, Yin Moshang looked around carefully, only to find that the people coming and going were much bigger than usual, and his line of sight was also very low. Thinking of this, he found that he seemed to be locked in an iron cage Looking down, he was very surprised to find that his hand had turned into a furry paw. He quickly spun around in the iron cage and looked at his whole body, and finally he was sure that he had turned into an animal, and that it was an animal. A very small pet is being sold at the night market at this time.

Countless guesses flashed through Yin Moshang's mind, and he was very angry.

Just when he was in doubt, someone suddenly said loudly in his ear: "Guest officer, just take a look, my pets here are all imported from overseas, both in appearance and habits, they are very unique, you will definitely be here elsewhere." I couldn't find a branch store, it's a bit expensive, but they all look very pleasing and have a very docile temperament, and they will never hurt anyone."

Yin Moshang was in an unbelievable state, and was grabbed by someone, feeling very sad. Surprised!

bold! Let go of me!

However, as soon as Yin Moshang exited his mouth, there were several sharp "chirp chirp..." voices, which were very small and immature. The customer who lacked interest suddenly became interested, and said to the middle-aged man who sold pets : "This little guy is very interesting, let me touch him." He said, spreading his hands.

The middle-aged man smiled and put the pet he caught in the guest's hand, and said: "The guest is careful, don't let him run away."

Then, Yin Moshang was caught by the guest and started to play with it.

This guest was wearing a purple dress, holding a paper fan in his hand, followed by two servants, he looked like a very rich son.

I saw that the pet in his hand was extremely small, not much bigger than an adult's finger. Most of its fur was brown, with a white beard and eyebrows, round ears, eyes half the size of mung beans were black as ink, and its whole body was fluffy. Yes, chubby, very delicate and cute.

Brother Young Master seemed to like this little animal very much, he held Yin Moshang firmly in his hand, and asked, "This one looks very similar to a mouse, what kind is it?"

Yin Moshang tried his best to suck it up The son jumped in the palm of the young master's hand, trying to escape, but was easily caught, and suddenly became angry from embarrassment, waving her tiny pink paws around, and her soft and fine hair stood on end, which set off her petite body even more. Like a round hairball.

Shameless man! How dare you treat this king like this, this king will definitely confiscate your family and exterminate your family!

"Ha ha ha..."

However, no one could understand his words, and everyone ignored his struggle.

The middle-aged man patiently explained to the son-in-law: "This pet is indeed a kind of mouse. Overseas people call it 'hamster'. There are many types of hamsters. This is the smallest type of hamster in your hand. The longest lifespan is three to three and a half years."

"Oh? It's so amazing! I don't know if this hamster is male or female?"

As he said that, the son-in-law broke off Yin Moshang's two tiny hind paws, intending to have a look at its lower body, to identify whether it is a male or a female.

The middle-aged man also enthusiastically introduced to the young master: "Young master will know it at a glance..."

Bold! How dare you humiliate this king, how unreasonable!

"Ha, ha, ha..."

Yin Moshang became even more furious when he heard this, and opened his pink mouth in a rage, revealing a mouthful of fangs smaller than a grain of rice, and bit down hard, taking advantage of his When he let go, he ran out, fell to the ground, his chubby body rolled on the ground, and then stood up staggeringly, but was immediately picked up by a servant behind the young master, pinching his neck.

"Ah!"

Brother Young Master held his finger that was bitten and bleeding, and said angrily: "Shopkeeper, didn't you say that this kind of little thing can't bite people? How dare you lie to this Young Master? If you don't give me an explanation today, believe it or not!" I smashed your shabby stall." The

middle-aged man hurriedly apologized, and said in a panic: "My lord, you can't do it, these pets for sale are all brought back from overseas by the boss. What a mistake, the old man can't afford it even if he sells it all! How about this? I'll give the hamster to you for nothing, so it's a write-off, how about it?" The

young man said arrogantly: "I must have that hamster, bite it. I will naturally have to pay the price, since you lied to me, you also have to give me an explanation." In the

end, neither of the two parties could convince the other, and the few guys behind the middle-aged man started to fight with the servant brought by the young master Now, Yin Moshang fell to the ground again in the chaos, and he was not used to this walking posture with all fours on the ground, so he worked very hard to avoid the crowd, and was almost stepped on by the chaotic footsteps several times. He was kicked, and his whole body lay on top of a black cloth shoe.

Shen Moli and Wei Siqiao squeezed back and forth among the crowd. Suddenly seeing a few people fighting in front of them, they wanted to turn around and leave to avoid trouble. Unexpectedly, they felt a weight on their feet. Holding a panting little thing, with its small and exquisite belly rising and falling, she hurriedly called out in amazement: "Old man?

" The mouse quickly leaned over and asked, "What is this?"

Shen Moli carefully held Yin Moshang in his palm, and gently smoothed his fingers along the brown hair on his back, and replied, "This is the old man." Hamster, I didn't expect to meet such a little thing here." Seeing the little thing in his hand obediently let him stroke it, his heart softened a little.

Wei Siqiao had never seen such a strange little pet before, looked it up curiously, and asked: "Could it be from overseas?"

Shen Moli said uncertainly: "It should be! Be careful to lose it." After saying that, he looked around curiously.

At this time, Yin Moshang was held in the palm of his hand, feeling Shen Moli's cautious movements, and at the same time he was relieved, but he couldn't help but began to look at the young man who saved him. Seeing this, he was directly stunned Confused, when he came back to his senses, he found that the young man was walking towards a group of people who were arguing endlessly, and he suddenly felt tense, worried that the young man would be accidentally injured by that group of people.

Unexpectedly, the young man looked here inadvertently, and quickly said to the others: "Everyone stop!" Then he ran over like a dog's leg, with a flattering smile on his face.

Yin Moshang's heart tightened again, guessing that he might be looking at the young man who saved him, right?

Really thinking about it, I saw Young Master approaching Shen Moli step by step, and then...passed by Shen Moli, stood directly in front of Wei Siqiao, cupped his hands with a smile on his face and said: "Ah Qiao, Why is it such a coincidence? Are you also here to visit the Qibao Club?"

Wei Siqiao politely returned the salute, nodded and said, "I haven't seen you for a while, how is Mr. Li?"

Young Master Li quickly said: "Thanks to Ah Qiao's good words, everything is fine. What is Ah Qiao interested in? If you see something you are interested in, you are welcome, I will pay the bill!" The last sentence seemed very heroic.

Wei Siqiao looked at the pet that Shen Moli was holding in his hand reluctantly, and then looked at the pet stall not far away. After a while, he said, "Dare to ask Mr. Li, do you know this pet?"

Mr. Li Glancing at Shen Moli's palm, he nodded with little interest and said: "I know, I know, I know too well, this little thing has a sworn feud with me, you see, my finger was bitten by it. "

Mr. Li felt aggrieved and stretched out a finger with two needle-sized blood holes on it.

Wei Siqiao couldn't help laughing, and said with a smile: "It seems that Mr. Li was seriously injured by this little thing, but my team leader has taken a fancy to this little thing. I wonder if Mr. Li can let it go?"

Mr. Li said very generously: " Since Ah Qiao has opened her mouth, I will spare her life." After speaking, he hesitated and said, "Tomorrow happens to be the flower viewing party, I wonder if I can invite Ah Qiao to go to enjoy the flowers together?"

Wei Siqiao nodded and said: "Dare not to obey orders!"

Thus, a dispute was easily resolved because of the arrival of Shen Moli and others.

And Yin Moshang was naturally brought back to the troupe by Shen Moli with ease.