chapter 67

Half a month later, everyone in the Lingwu Sect wanted to leave for the sect, the head of the Xuanwu Sect brought all the disciples to see them off, and offered a great gift when they parted.

After walking for dozens of miles, Shen Rufeng led the crowd to find an inn to stay before dark.

After each entered the room, Shen Rufeng was about to wash up and go to bed. At this time, Shen Moli pushed the door in and said to him: "Father, I have other things to do tomorrow, so I won't go back to the sect with you guys." "

Shen Rufeng was surprised and said: "What do you want to do? Is there someone walking with you?"

Shen Moli said with a smile: "A-Shang is walking with me. As for why, I am not very clear."

Shen Rufeng suddenly realized: "If Since Yin Moshang is with you, father is naturally much more at ease, but I have one more thing to ask, how is the progress between you and him? Is everything going well?"

Shen Moli said triumphantly: "Don't worry, father, Everything is going well, and in a short while, I will personally bring Ah Shang back to Lingwumen to formally meet you and your mother, so you can prepare for the wedding now."

Shen Rufeng looked him up and down, and said in disbelief: "Son, Are you sure you're not joking? Or am I dreaming, dreaming that Yin Moshang really has a blind eye for you?"

Shen Moli became angry and said: "Father, can you talk? Why are you blind for me? Your son is so good, shouldn't Ah Shang take a liking to me? Well, I won't tell you anymore, I'll go back to rest first."

After speaking, Shen Moli ran back to the room and closed the door tightly , turned around, but was almost startled, quickly took a step back and stuck it on the door, and when he saw the person coming, he slapped his heart and blamed: "I almost scared me to death, it's so late at night, what are you doing?" Are you here?" The

room was dark, and Yin Moshang's white clothes were particularly conspicuous, he took a few steps forward, took Shen Moli's hand and bowed his head, apologetically saying: "Sorry, I came here uninvited."

Shen Moli didn't really blame him, but he felt very happy because he could see the person he wanted to see at this moment. He raised his head and kissed the other person, blinking his eyes and said: "It's okay, since you are all here Why don't you sleep with me tonight?"

Yin Moshang nodded expressionlessly, and was pulled by the other side to sit on the side of the bed.

Shen Moli smiled slightly, and said ambiguously: "Now, let's take off our clothes first!" After that, he raised his hands and began to undress the other party.

Yin Moshang's eyes darkened, he grabbed his hand, and said in a deep voice: "I'll do it myself."

Shen Moli said with a smile: "It's okay, I'm very happy to help you."

As soon as he exerted strength in his hand, he broke away from the opponent He pulled Yin Moshang's clothes hard with his hands, revealing his strong and strong chest. Seeing that his blood was throbbing, he couldn't help but touch it with his hands.

To be honest, ever since he met his lover in this world, he has never seen her naked. In vain, he tried his best to drive the heroine away from his lover, and tried every means to communicate with the other party again, and the two fell in love.

Unexpectedly! Yin Moshang grabbed his hand again, closed his collar, and then stopped him: "You and I are not married yet, we should restrain ourselves and be polite, and not get too close."

Seeing his indifferent look, Shen Moli was immediately annoyed. He straightened his eyebrows and stared, thinking that he had tried to feast his eyes every day for the past half month but was resolutely stopped every time, so he couldn't help pinching the other person's cheek viciously, leaving a faint mark, and said: "What are you talking about self-

denial and etiquette? I think you are simply bored with me. You are going to break up with me. Am I right?" Now, Shen Moli almost suspected that the other party had some hidden disease or simply didn't lift.

Yin Moshang's expression suddenly became quite serious, and he solemnly swore: "I, Yin Moshang, swear to the heavens that I will grow old with Shen Moli in this life, without any second thoughts. If I break this oath, I will be struck by lightning." , die a terrible death!"

Shen Moli didn't expect the other party to make such a poisonous oath, so he had no time to stop him, so he could only be stunned on the spot, and when he came to his senses, he said angrily, "Are you stupid? Don't you know that what I'm saying is all angry words? Good!" Why do you swear? What if it comes true? Do you want me to be a widower?"

Yin Moshang said seriously: "It won't come true."

Shen Moli actually wanted the other party to coax him, and then break through Even if the defensive line takes advantage, he doesn't have to swear, but looking at the elm bump in front of him, he can only slump his shoulders and say weakly, "I'm really mad at you."

Yin Moshang licked his lips He also felt that it was his fault, so he could only say dryly: "I'm sorry." After finishing speaking, as if thinking for a moment, he kissed the other person's lips again as if to please him, then grabbed the other person's hand and placed it on his chest, Said: "I'll touch it for you, don't be angry."

Shen Moli chuckled, and couldn't laugh or cry at once. He immediately took off his clothes, grabbed the bright red spot on his chest, and said: "I don't have a sweet mouth, I don't like to laugh, and my personality is old-fashioned. No wonder you have been single for more than 30 years, but luckily you met me, otherwise you will be doomed to be lonely and never wanted."

Yin Moshang nodded in agreement, although there was no emotion on his face, there was a hint of connivance in his eyes.

Shen Moli took an inch and took off the opponent's upper body in two or three strokes, leaving only a pair of pants, then stripped himself naked, hugged the opponent and fell on the bed together, and began to lift his arms.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Yin Moshang was thinking about how to refuse the courtship without making the other party get too angry, so he naturally restrained his hands and feet, and his movements were stiff, like a lump of elm.

Shen Moli was addicted to his hands, so he finally spared him, pulled up the quilt to cover the other person, patted his already stiff back, and comforted him: "Okay, I won't move you for a while, so you can rest assured and boldly sleep." Let's go!"

Yin Moshang heaved a sigh of relief, his whole body gradually relaxed, and then boldly embraced him back, pulling him into his arms.

Fortunately, Ah Li didn't continue, otherwise he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't use force to suppress it, and there would definitely be another wave of trouble at that time.

Early the next morning, the two woke up at the same time.

After breakfast, Yin Moshang took Shen Moli on horseback and left the town.

On the way, Shen Moli sat in Yin Moshang's arms and asked curiously, "Ah Shang, where are we going?

" Poison lady."

Shen Moli was surprised: "Poison lady? That master poison doctor who caused a bloody storm in the Jianghu ten years ago? Why are you looking for her?"

Yin Moshang explained: "She is Xiao Wuying My junior sister."

Shen Moli thought about the cause and effect in an instant, and couldn't help being moved, but said in his mouth: "Actually, you don't have to be like this, I don't care whether I can practice martial arts at all, I gain my luck, lose my life, let's talk , even if I have no power to restrain the chicken, don't you still have you by my side to protect me?" What

Yin Moshang could think of, Shen Rufeng could naturally think of it, and sent someone to find the poisonous lady, but the answers he got were not satisfactory . Therefore, Yin Moshang may not be able to get an answer when he goes this time, and it is very likely that he will take a trip in vain.

Moreover, Shen Moli really doesn't care much about whether he can practice martial arts. Although he has traveled to this world, he always looks at the whole world as a bystander. Except for his lover, he has always been indifferent to other things. In just a few decades, everything will disappear and turn into a handful of dust. But Yin

Moshang said: "But I don't want you to have any regrets, and I look forward to the day when I stand side by side with you on the summit."

Shen Moli asked back: "Actually, you just don't want me to be discriminated against, right?"

lips, without a word.

Shen Moli patted his hand indifferently, and said: "Okay! I understand, since it is what you expected, then I will try my best to help you achieve your wish and reach the peak with you, how about it?"

"Okay ."

The author has something to say: I met a wonderful landlord, the contract was signed, the rent was paid, I just finished moving my luggage yesterday, and installed the broadband today, but the landlord said that the house is in urgent need, so I don't want to rent it anymore, so I have to look for a house in a hurry , The mood is not good in an instant.

Therefore, the update has not been so timely in recent days, I am a little sorry, huh. . .