chapter 5

"Everyone, please take a look. Harsh punishments, excessive taxation, and large-scale construction are the strategies proposed by your highness the crown prince."

In a magnificent palace, hundreds of officials paid homage, and everyone looked at the brochures in their hands.

The domineering emperor stood with his hands behind his back, looking coldly at the leader with a pair of sharp eyes.

This person has sword eyebrows and star eyes, red lips and white teeth, green clothes and red clothes, surrounded by five dragons, lowered eyebrows are pleasing to the eyes, but the handsome facial features are distorted and ugly, fortunately no one noticed.

His Royal Highness, surnamed Yin Lizhao, is the son of Concubine Chen. He has reached eighteen years of age. He can compose poems in five steps, and wear Yang in one hundred steps in martial arts. .

All the courtiers discussed and put forward their own opinions. Among them, there were many who praised His Highness the Crown Prince's strategy.

His Majesty the Emperor looked directly at Yin Lizhao, and said coldly: "In troubled times, severe punishment is used to govern the country, and the punishment has to be severe; now that the world is at peace, the country should be governed by benevolence and virtue. Carving the people to serve the king is like cutting flesh to fill their stomachs. And the country is destroyed. The people are the foundation of the state, the foundation is solid, and the state is stable. The use of the state should be taken from the people and used for the people, not to satisfy one's own selfish desires, and ignore the people."

His majesty the emperor has accumulated power for a long time, and his majestic voice was heard by everyone The hearts of the courtiers settled down, and the hearts of the courtiers were frozen, and they said in awe: "The kindness of the Holy One is the blessing of all people!"

Yin Lizhao also knelt down on his knees reluctantly, and shouted long live with the courtiers.

His Majesty the Emperor cast a last glance at the crowd, then flung his sleeves and disappeared on the high platform.

Standing on the high platform, De Nu announced: "From now on, His Royal Highness will be dismissed from the post of Minister of War of His Royal Highness, copy Dayu's law ten times, and be fined for one year!" After finishing speaking, he chased after the emperor and left the Golden Luan Hall.

The courtiers stood up tremblingly, wiped the sweat from their foreheads, and sighed: "The majesty's majesty is too heavy for us to bear!"

"Exactly! Exactly!"

Only the handsome Prime Minister of the current court was at ease, put on an appearance of obeying the teachings, and said to Yin Lizhao: "The Holy Majesty has a good intention, and I hope His Highness the Crown Prince will take it as a warning." Say it! The court clothes drew a beautiful arc in the air, and then walked away.

Prime Minister Yu Wuqi was the emperor's companion when he was young, and he was highly valued by the emperor, and most of the family members held high positions. Although Yin Lizhao is the crown prince, he is not favored by the sage, so he does not dare to rob him of his sharpness, and confronts Yu Wuqi, so he can only smash his teeth and swallow it in his stomach.

Yin Lizhao gritted his teeth, bid farewell to the courtiers, and returned to the uterus, not daring to show his emotions on the way, he was really aggrieved to death!

Yin Lizhao walked into the dormitory, endured and endured, and finally couldn't hold back, and swept the teapot, pastries and other things on the table to the ground, with a few small bangs, the dormitory was in a mess. He was still puzzled, and smashed all the vases and jade pieces around him. There was a bit of tyranny hidden between his brows, and he cursed: "Damn it! Damn it all! Today's humiliation, I will definitely do it in the future!" Pay it back a hundred times!"