chapter 53

Different from the original plot, the Ninth Prince escaped with the help of Shen Moli, and Queen Xue did not lose her mind because of the loss of her beloved son. The cronies investigated secretly, and they did not forget to mention the marriage between the eldest princess and Yin Moshang before His Majesty.

In the end, I don't know what method was used, and finally made His Majesty agree to this matter.

In just three days, the decree of the marriage reached Ru Yuxuan and the prime minister's mansion, causing an uproar in the front court and the harem.

Many princesses were extremely dissatisfied with the sudden appearance of the eldest princess. They did not expect that the unknown eldest princess would win the prime minister with both talent and beauty. Although many people had dreamed of marrying Yin Moshang, but in After knowing that he was sterile and his lifespan was short, they gradually dispelled the idea, but it did not prevent them from expressing jealousy and dissatisfaction with the woman who could marry Yin Moshang regardless of everything.

Moreover, didn't this eldest princess get very close to Second Young Master Yin some time ago? When did you hook up with the prime minister? Does the prime minister know about the eldest princess and Yin Jiuqing? Wouldn't he mind that his wife and brother hang out all day and don't know clearly?

Everyone couldn't figure out how such a flirtatious woman could have such a good life and be favored by Dayao's most beautiful man.

Another group of people did not expect that Prime Minister Yin, who was frail and sick and had not married for many years, would actually have an iron tree blooming, and his partner was a princess with golden branches and jade leaves.

You must know that today's Dayao Dynasty is most proud of marrying a princess. Although Prime Minister Yin is good-looking and the eldest princess is not favored, in the eyes of a few young courtiers, Yin Moshang is still not worthy. big princess. Moreover, it is said that this always low-key eldest princess is not only beautiful, but also very talented, which made those young officials lament that the eldest princess married into the prime minister's mansion, and I am afraid that she will be widowed soon.

Box after box of rewards and betrothal gifts were carried into Ruyuxuan one after another. The palace people were so busy, Shen Moli was sitting on a chair drinking iced sour plum soup, reading a scripture book in one hand, and the two little maids were still talking. Standing by the side and helping to play the fan, life is not to mention how chic it is.

However, such a good mood was destroyed by Yin Jiuqing who broke in suddenly.

Yin Jiuqing broke into Shen Moli's palace in a hurry, pulled the other's wrist regardless of gender, and asked eagerly: "Xiao Li, I heard that you were married to my elder brother by the queen, is this the case?" Really? This must be my elder brother forcing you, right?"

Shen Moli's face suddenly collapsed, he pulled out his hand vigorously, avoiding Yin Jiuqing's attack again, and said coldly: "People outside What's going on? Even a person can't stop him, let all cats and dogs in, don't you want to die?" The

two maids on the left and right quickly stood in front of Yin Jiuqing, separating him from Shen Moli.

Two young eunuchs crawled in from the door and pleaded guilty on the ground: "Your Highness, please forgive me, Second Young Master Yin's strength is too great, and the slaves can't stop him!"

Shen Moli said in a deep voice: "Go and receive the punishment yourself. You will be punished with fifty rods . No exception!" "Wait

!"

Yin Jiuqing suddenly called out to stop the two young eunuchs, and then said to Shen Moli with an unhappy expression, "Little Li, I am the one who wants to It's none of their business to break in. Why do you punish them? And every life is equal, you can't be so willful and unreasonable just because you are a princess. Although they are eunuchs, they are just like you. It's a human being, not a beast you can beat and scold whenever you want." The

two little eunuchs looked up at Yin Jiuqing with gratitude on their faces, but they prevented Shen Moli from standing in front of him, so they couldn't be too conspicuous.

Shen Moli naturally noticed the eyes of the two, so he sneered and said: "You mean, eunuchs and court ladies can also sit on an equal footing with us princes and princesses and even harem concubines? And we can neither beat them nor scold them, Let them do whatever they want! Even with the same food and clothing costs as us, if they do something wrong, I can't punish them, otherwise I'm a beast?" The

two young eunuchs were frightened immediately Pale, lying on the ground tremblingly, not daring to make any movements.

Yin Jiuqing's face contorted for a moment, and then he said angrily, "Little Li, don't misinterpret my words on purpose, I just don't want blood on your hands, you are so pure and kind, so don't haggle with them, okay?"

Shen Mo Li was speechless for a moment, and didn't want to continue arguing with him, so he changed the subject and said, "Tell me! What do you want to do here?"

Yin Jiuqing patted his head and said, "I came to say that Yin Moshang is not a good person. Husband, you must never marry him."

Shen Moli asked blankly: "If you don't marry him, who will you marry?"

Yin Jiuqing said: "It must be to marry someone who likes each other, my eldest brother Such a cruel and ruthless person, even if he says he likes him, he definitely doesn't think so in his heart. He must marry you to take advantage of you. If you really don't have a good candidate, just marry me, even though I always I have always regarded you as my own sister, but I promise I will treat you well, even if you don't like me now, I believe you will love me for a long time in the future."

Several palace people in the room were shocked when they heard this, They couldn't believe that the Second Young Master Yin would be so stupid to say such disregarding principles and ethics. The Eldest Princess is the Second Young Master Yin's future sister-in-law!

Shen Moli was almost laughed out of anger, and seriously suspected that there was something wrong with his ears. Did the brainless protagonist not have a brain when he was born? How did she become the queen in the original plot? It was an eye-opener for him to say such outrageous words.

Not to mention that the imperial decree has been issued and cannot be cancelled. Not to mention Yin Jiuqing treats an older princess as his younger sister, but also marrying her back as his wife. Unparalleled IQ and handsome?

Moreover, in what capacity and position did Yin Jiuqing come here to say these words without shame?

Shen Moli really couldn't communicate with such an idiot, so he had no choice but to ask the palace servants to throw Yin Jiuqing out.

Yin Jiuqing didn't give up, and before leaving, he even said: "Xiao Li, I know you must have been cheated by my elder brother, but it doesn't matter, I will definitely prove everything to you, so that you can give up on Yin Moshang." The

next day, Shen Moli disguised himself and went to the Prime Minister's Mansion secretly. Naturally, he did not forget to make a small report. He told Yin Jiuqing's words and deeds yesterday in detail to Yin Moshang.

After hearing his explanation, Yin Moshang gritted his teeth with hatred towards Yin Jiuqing, and became furious. If he hadn't still had a sliver of reason, he might have rushed into the Taiwei's mansion with a big knife and chopped him into eight pieces.

Shen Moli lay in Yin Moshang's arms, his whole body trembling with laughter, and asked: "I said, is your brother out of his mind? What he said is too stupid!"

Yin Moshang's face darkened Ru Mo, with a gloomy face, sulked, and asked: "He covets you, are you happy?"

Shen Moli quickly showed his loyalty, and said: "No, no, my dear, how can I be happy? I hate the most Yin Jiuqing, and you are always the only one in my eyes, and you don't know it. Good baby! Don't be frowning, just smile!"

Yin Moshang felt uncomfortable when he called him, and he said speechlessly: "Don't Call me baby."

"Okay, okay, I'll listen to you, honey, come and kiss me."

Shen Moli stretched out his hand and pressed Yin Moshang's head down, giving him a deep and affectionate kiss.

When they parted, Yin Moshang's face turned pale, his breathing fluctuated, and he said directly in an orderly tone: "In the future, you are not allowed to associate with Yin Jiuqing, you are not allowed to meet him, and you are not allowed to talk to him."

Shen Moli lowered his head and began to steal . Laughing, he felt that his lover's jealous look was still as cute as ever, which made him want to stop.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Yin Moshang asked with a sullen face, "Did you hear that?"

Shen Moli raised his head with a smile on his face, and comforted him: "Okay, okay, I won't even give him a straight look in the future, you Whatever you say is what you say, it's all right, right?"

Looking at the doting eyes of the other party, Yin Moshang's body froze, realizing that he had done something stupid, and he began to feel uncomfortable again.

Having lived for more than thirty years, Yin Moshang has always been a gentle and refined image, and he never loses his composure in front of others. Unexpectedly, now that he met Shen Moli, he became childish. Thinking about the past, when was he ever unreasonable? When was there ever a time to make trouble for no reason? When was there ever a cloudy or cloudy day?

Thinking of this, Yin Moshang suddenly became a little annoyed. He felt that he should be as generous and tolerant as before, and shouldn't be so fussy. Otherwise, what should Ah Li do if he gets tired of himself like this?

Shen Moli saw that his face was ever-changing, and his lips were still a little pale. He really didn't know what the other party was imagining, so he kissed his lips again, interrupted the other party's train of thought, and asked, "Yaozhi, what are you thinking about?" What?"

Yin Moshang stopped his thoughts that didn't know where they were going, shook his head and said: "I was thinking, it was my fault just now, I shouldn't be so demanding on you, let alone restrict your freedom to make friends, you If you really want to get in touch with Yin Jiuqing, I won't make it difficult for you." Even so, he still felt a little sour in his heart.

Shen Moli couldn't laugh or cry, and said, "Baby, why do you think so? I definitely don't want to associate with Yin Jiuqing, as soon as I see him, I want to beat him to the ground, besides, he is not my friend at all, okay? What's more important What's more, how can I make my husband unhappy because of an insignificant person? Although you look cute when you are jealous, I don't want you to get angry because of this, because in my heart, the whole world is Only you are the most important."

After finishing speaking, seeing Yin Moshang's ears flushed and his face flushed a little by himself, Shen Moli gave himself a hundred praises in his heart, feeling that his love talk skills Breakthrough to a new level.

As an old man who has lived for more than a hundred years, he doesn't mind being more pampered to his lover.

The author has something to say: Add a new chapter, good night everyone.

Qt : Chasing The Old Gong in Every WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara