chapter 46 ↬ little fake princess x prime minister

The Dayao Dynasty was founded more than 200 years ago, and the emperors of all dynasties made great efforts to govern the country, making the people rich and the country peaceful and peaceful.

However, since the death of the first emperor and the ascension of the new emperor, the past twenty years seem to have been troubled.

Today's son, Shen Ruyuan, is the eldest son of the first emperor, and it is justifiable to inherit the throne.

However, Shen Ruyuan has an irritable temperament, pays too much attention to power, and has extremely soft ears. He has been in power for more than 20 years, not only listened to slander and did many foolish things, but also made many loyal ministers and generals renounced, and even emptied the treasury. There are several palaces and pavilions for him to watch and play. He is a real fool.

There are more than twenty princes and daughters under Shen Ruyuan's knees, but the only legitimate son is the ninth eldest, only eight years old, and his biological mother, Empress Xue, lives in seclusion and doesn't care about world affairs. The second prince's mother's family was loyal ministers of the Dayao Dynasty for generations. His ancestors were founding fathers, his grandfather was the Duke of the country, and his only uncle was also the grand master of the dynasty. The eldest prince, the eldest prince, has already passed the age of weak crown. Although he came from a noble family, his biological mother died young. The most favored Concubine Yan is pregnant with three sons and five daughters, all of whom are beautiful and beautiful, and are very popular with the emperor.

The rest of the princes and daughters were either invisible from their mother's family, or were not favored by their father, and most of them became victims of the imperial power struggle. Of course, those who survived were not easy. Either they knew how to protect themselves wisely and pretended to be pigs and tigers, or they took refuge in one of the forces and got shelter.

Over the years, Shen Ruyuan has never raised the issue of establishing a crown prince, and the princes fought fiercely for the throne, and quite a few were murdered.

The eldest princess Shen Moli is eighteen years old, with bright eyes and bright teeth, and a beautiful appearance. She has just reached the age of marriage. Her mother Yumei was born in a wealthy businessman's family. The middle is as inconspicuous as gravel.

Yumeiren's biggest wish for many years is to wish Shen Moli a happy life.

However, things are unpredictable. Shen Moli unfortunately met Yin Jiuqing, Yin Taiwei's second son at a banquet. Since then, she has fallen in love with this man out of control. The curse.

Yin Jiuqing has a lively and unrestrained personality. On the surface, he interacts with her, and does not reject her hidden love. In fact, he wants to get rid of a suitor, but this suitor is a man, Shen Moli's half-brother, Shen Tianlin, the eldest prince of the dynasty, and the two have been in private contact for a long time, they can be called close friends.

On the surface, Shen Tianlin is taciturn, and he is a doormat for being bullied. In fact, he has a very weird personality. As long as he likes people and things, he will not allow others to be contaminated. Yin Jiuqing's closeness to Shen Moli just arouses his bloody and cruel side. come out.

Shen Tianlin used his secret power to put aphrodisiacs in her wine at the banquet, trying to frame her and ruin her innocence. Fortunately, Yin Jiuqing was rescued by chance at that time, but Shen Tianlin was furious and secretly treated her Once again under the black hand, this time is trying to completely eradicate her.

So, late one night, Shen Moli was led to the lotus pond in the imperial garden by a forged note, was pushed into the water from behind, drowned and died, and was discovered and rescued by a passing maid after a long time the shore.

Then, Shen Moli happened to possess the body of the eldest princess.

A few court ladies hurriedly put Shen Moli on the ground, tried his breathing, and found that there was still a faint breath, so they quickly lifted him up and sent him to Ruyuxuan, one of them hurried to ask for an imperial doctor.

Although the Eldest Princess is not favored, she is still a distinguished imperial daughter of the Tian Family. If the Princess makes a mistake because of their untimely treatment, she will inevitably be punished.

When Yu Meiren heard about this, she almost fainted, and hurriedly put on a big cloak, rushed to Shen Moli's bedroom, lay down beside his bed and cried until she almost died.

"Xiao Li, you must hold on! If you go, how will you live alone as your mother?"

Xiaoling, who had served Yan Ruyu since she was a child, quickly persuaded: "Your Majesty, don't cry to death. Body, Your Highness the Princess is auspicious, you will be fine, if your Highness wakes up and sees you crying like this, you will be very sad, I will wipe your tears away!"

Yan Ruyu grabbed Xiaoling with teary eyes and asked: "Xiaoling, what do you think I should do? I thought that if I gave birth to a princess, I would be safe and sound in this harem, but I didn't expect that my son was almost killed. , what should I do to make Xiaoli stop being hurt?"

Xiaoling persuaded: "Master, don't panic, it may not be because of others that your Highness fell into the water, maybe she accidentally stepped on it and I don't know! "

Yan Ruyu bit her lower lip, shook her head and said, "How could it be so simple? In the middle of the night, if no one came to find Xiaoli, she would definitely not have left the bedroom without a maid. She must have been pushed into the water." Yes ."

Xiaoling didn't know how to comment, so she could only comfort and comfort, and there was no other way.

When the imperial doctor came to give Shen Moli a diagnosis and treatment, he opened a fever-reducing pharmacy, and said: "Fortunately, it was discovered in time, Her Royal Highness is not in danger of life, and she will wake up early tomorrow morning at the latest."

Yan Ruyu quickly put A money bag was stuffed into the imperial doctor's hand, and he sent him out of the door with gratitude, then turned around and sat in front of the bed to guard Shen Moli.

During this period, Shen Moli did not lose his perception of the outside world. When he finished absorbing the memory of the original owner, he almost spat out a mouthful of old blood. While others were not paying attention, he quickly reached out and touched his lower body. I breathed a sigh of relief.

You said it's fine if a prince is not favored, why pretend to be a princess? Moreover, in this inner courtyard of the deep palace, Yu Meiren is a little beauty who has no power, power or favor, so what ability does she have to hide her gender? Is the meaning of dressing up as a princess to stay away from the struggle for imperial power?

Shen Moli thought hard and couldn't think of a reason, so he could only attribute the reason to the loopholes in the novel world, and then it was because of the needs of the plot!

Anyway, he didn't see where a pretend princess was needed in the plot, maybe such a poor little girl who died young is more attractive to readers!

Now Shen Moli's main task is how to protect himself in this harem battle, then find his lover, and prevent the two male protagonists from ascending to the high position by the way.

Whether it is for the original owner or for himself, revenge is necessary, because judging from the obtained plot, Yin Jiuqing and Shen Tianlin are the sons of destiny in this world. The perspective unfolds, and it tells the story of the protagonist Shou traveling from modern times to ancient times, then being bent straight by Shen Tianlin, and then ascending to high positions together, becoming a generation of male queens.

Although the culprit was Shen Tianlin, Yin Jiuqing seemed innocent, but he had an inseparable relationship with Shen Moli's death.

Yin Jiuqing knew that Shen Tianlin was cruel and devoted to him, and he wanted to add fuel to the fire to get close to other women. It seemed unintentional but intentional. Shen Moli didn't believe that Yin Jiuqing, who could finally become a male queen, would not know the consequences of what he did.

Knowing that Shen Moli likes him, she still wants to flirt with a simple 'little girl' under the pretense of proving that she is a straight man, and she is not afraid of breaking her heart.

After discovering his intentions for the protagonist Gong, he said that he had always only treated Shen Moli as his own sister, and only approached her because of her pity. Was he lying to others or himself?

After discovering the truth about Shen Moli's death, he had a big fight with the protagonist Gong for a few days, and after being coaxed by Shen Tianlin, he made up again.

This kind of behavior seems to be no problem between the lines, but it cannot withstand a little scrutiny. As long as you think about it carefully, you can find that Yin Jiuqing is not a simple son of a family.

The battle in the harem has never ceased, and the relationship between the former dynasty is also complicated. People from all sides have taken refuge in the name of the prince who they think is the most likely to inherit the throne, and a few courtiers remain neutral.

After getting the memory of the original owner and the plot of the novel, Shen Moli quickly locked in a person with the same name and surname as his lover among the ministers, and this person was the current prime minister.

And Shen Moli was ninety-nine percent sure that this prime minister who was over thirty years old was definitely his lover, and the remaining one percent had to be seen in person to judge.

At that time, the prime minister, surnamed Yin, named Moshang, and styled Yaozhi, had three generations of ancestors who were all generals in the court. My father has fought in the battlefield for decades, and now he is over half a hundred years old, and he holds the position of Taiwei. However, Yin Moshang was an exception. He was weak and sick since he was born, and he was not good at martial arts. On the contrary, he was proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

Yin Moshang rose to fame as the top student in high school at the young age of thirteen, soared to the sky, and gained a great reputation among many students. He planned to become prime minister step by step with inestimable patience, not relying on the protection of his family , but their own true talents and strategies.

The few courtiers headed by Yin Moshang did not take refuge in any party in this smoky court, but they have always stood firm. They have an immeasurable influence on the decision-making of today's emperor, and have prevented the emperor from making wrong decisions several times. , which shows its extraordinary ability.

As the protagonist in the original plot, Shou is the half-brother of Yin Moshang. The difference is that Yin Jiuqing was born to his second wife, while Yin Moshang was born to his original partner.

The reason why Yin Jiuqing was able to become a queen is inseparable from his family background. If his father hadn't been a Taiwei and his elder brother was a prime minister, even if he married Shen Tianlin, he might not have been able to become a queen.

Shen Tianlin's ability to obtain the throne, even though he could not do without his own means and courage, could not do without the secret support of the Yin family.

However, since Shen Moli has come here, then Yin Jiuqing can't even think about taking the back seat, and Shen Tianlin can't even think about becoming a prince or even an emperor.

There are so many princes in the harem, and Shen Tianlin is the crown prince. Dayao has always respected the legacy of his ancestors. The crown prince is established as the eldest son, and the eldest son is not good. Isn't there a son? Although the Ninth Prince is still young, he is a legitimate orthodox heir. As long as he doesn't become a victim of the harem struggle like in the original plot, and trains him well, his future will be limitless.

It's just that the emperor now doesn't pay attention to the rules of his ancestors at all. Instead, he is most satisfied with the third prince born to Concubine Yan Gui.

In fact, after carefully thinking about the details of the original plot, Empress Xue is not unintentional about the position of the prince. She acts low-key and lives in seclusion, but in order to accumulate strength secretly, sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight, and wait for the second prince and the third prince to lose both. Take down the crown prince.

It's just that the praying mantis catches the cicada and the oriole is behind her. Empress Xue didn't expect that the eldest prince who existed like an invisible man in the inner courtyard of the palace would slander her behind his back, and he would even take the young nine The prince was killed and blamed on Concubine Yan Gui, which made Empress Xue and Concubine Yan completely mortal enemies, and the two sides reached an endless situation.

The most urgent task now is to try to gain the trust of the empress, and to find an opportunity to save the Ninth Prince, and help the Ninth Prince to ascend to the crown prince.

As for the throne, the Ninth Prince is still young, so he can take it slowly. As long as he can contact the Yin Moshang, get the secret support of the Yin family, and have the escort of the Xue family and the queen, it will not be a big deal.