chapter 45

Yin Moshang took his men and horses to search the whole capital, but did not find Shen Moli's whereabouts. The next morning, news came from the mansion, saying that the person who pretended to be the princess had confessed last night, saying that all of this was a hoax. The emperor did it, but there is no way of knowing where Shen Moli was hidden.

Yin Moshang couldn't control much, so he broke into the palace with thousands of nighthawks, dragged the little emperor off the dragon bed, and interrogated him.

When the ministers learned of this, they hurried into the palace to prevent the regent from killing, hoping that the other party would be merciful.

Of course, Yin Moshang would not directly kill the little emperor, he just arrested Fu Shuhua and threatened and lured him. As long as Yin Wenyao still cared about Fu Shuhua, he would not let him die.

All the ministers knelt in front of the regent, begged tremblingly, and then heard Yin Wenyao admit in person: "That's right, I was the one who kidnapped Shen Moli, because I didn't want to be reconciled, obviously I am the emperor father." My son, why did he keep guarding against me until his death? I am clearly the Ninth Five-Year King of the Shun Dynasty, but why have I been ruled by the regent for ten years? Emperor uncle, do you know? Ever since my mother was buried, I hate you and my father, one of you has taken away my most important relative, and the other is trying to take away the whole world. If I don't do something, let alone this throne will be taken away, I'm afraid even this I will lose my life."

The more Yin Wenyao said, the more ferocious the expression on his face became.

Yin Moshang was unmoved, and moved forward with the long sword, directly cutting Fu Shuhua's throat, staring coldly at Yin Wenyao, and asked forcefully, "Where is Shen Moli?"

Yin Wenyao looked at There were long sword marks and bloodstains on Fu Shuhua's neck, and his face was defeated like snow. As if he had lost all his strength, he knelt down on the ground and confessed: "In the other palace in the south of the city.

" One hair, don't let any of you think about it."

Yin Moshang put his sword back into its sheath, turned around and led his troops and galloped towards the south of the city.

***

When Shen Moli regained consciousness, he found himself lying on a stone bed, surrounded by darkness, only a gleam of light came through the gap above his head, and then he judged that he was locked in a closed room. basement.

At the same time, the system in my mind said anxiously: Master host, why don't you let the system clear the medicine for you?

Shen Moli looked around and replied, "Why else? Of course it is to complete the task! If the little emperor is not allowed to succeed, how can Ah Shang be so cruel as to destroy his own nephew?

" Didn't the emperor arrange for a counterfeit to come to Mr. Ah Shang's side? If Mr. Ah Shang can't discover his true face and the edict of the abolished emperor is stolen, you and Mr. Ah Shang will be in real danger! 】

Shen Moli raised the corners of his mouth, and said firmly: "I believe in Ah Shang, just as I can recognize him, he will definitely recognize if that person is me.

" Good! But, what if the little emperor silences you? 】

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows and said: "The little emperor won't be so stupid. I am a life-saving talisman in his hand when I am alive, and once I die, I will become a life-saving talisman. It is clearer than anyone else." The