chapter 30

Half a year later, relying on Shen Moli's resourcefulness and superior weapons, Yin Moshang's iron hooves finally set foot in the imperial city of Snow Country, controlling the entire royal family and the imperial guards.

One month later, Emperor Yu sent a minister to take over everything, and Yin Moshang left an army of 100,000 to clean up the remaining rebels, and rushed to Prince De to support him with the rest of the soldiers.

That's right, as early as a few months ago, Yue State used the name of Snow State's invasion to start a war with Yu State.

Because Yin Moshang informed in advance that Prince De's army quickly resisted the iron hooves of Yue Kingdom. Although the sacrifices were getting bigger and bigger, they succeeded in preventing them from advancing an inch.

Now, Yin Moshang rushed to help again quickly, and the two armies merged into one. In addition, the weapons in the army were more advanced than before, and the Yue Kingdom was defeated steadily and fled.

Long before Yin Moshang occupied Xueguo, his reputation spread throughout the Yue Army. This time, he saw a real person slaughtering on the battlefield, like a god of killing. In addition, the qualification of the commander was mediocre and he did not dare to compete with him, which made many The soldiers fought with all their might, fighting with each other.

Fortunately, not long after, after some contests between the various factions in the Yue Kingdom, they finally dispatched a wise and brave general to replace the ineffective coach, who inspired the soldiers and stabilized the situation for the time being.

If so, this is only temporary. The new coach is ruthless. He not only competes with Yin Moshang on the battlefield openly, but also secretly sends people to assassinate Shen Moli. If Yin Moshang did not send a large number of personal guards to protect He, I'm afraid he has already let the other party succeed.

Yin Moshang hated this coach even more to the bone. Not only had this man fought against Yin Moshang a few years ago and the two sides had won and lost each other, he was also the real culprit who killed Yin Moshang's father and brother.

After several assassinations, Shen Moli resorted to an ingenious divorce plan in a fit of anger, causing the Emperor of the Moon Kingdom to kill him.

Thus, the number one general of the Yue Kingdom, who had fought with Yin Moshang for seven or eight years, returned to Jiuquan because of the political turmoil in the Yue Kingdom and Shen Moli's deliberate calculations.

After this person died, Yue Kingdom sent a prince as the chief general, and this prince was a well-known child prodigy in Yue Kingdom. He could read at the age of three, compose poetry at the age of five, and learn martial arts at the age of seven. Although he was only twenty years old, he had a strategy in mind , with the world in mind, is also the most promising person in Yue Kingdom to inherit the throne.

And this one is another protagonist in the original plot - Leng Feng.

If it weren't for the fact that there was no one available in Yue Kingdom, the emperor would be reluctant to let his precious son go to the battlefield.

Because of Leng Feng's appearance, Shen Moli began to worry about the outcome of the war and the safety of Yin Moshang. After all, he is the male protagonist in the original plot, and I don't know how much the protagonist's aura can play. Will he be easily captured like Feng Shuangqi? Fight down?

The two sides had been deadlocked on the battlefield for a whole year, and the deadlock was not broken until news of Feng Shuangqi's escape from the capital came from the capital.

Because Shen Moli and Yin Moshang met Feng Shuangqi in the camp of the Moon Army, although they were only a lieutenant beside Leng Feng, they received very high attention.

And because of this emphasis, Feng Shuangqi was not only able to mobilize nearly half of the army, but also because she hated Shen Moli for a long time, no one could stop her madness on the battlefield, and even broke Leng Feng several times. The bureau laid out caused an uproar in the army.

Even so, Leng Feng couldn't bear to scold him, but continued to pamper him despite all opinions.

Yin Moshang and Shen Moli had heard about these things, but the difference was that many people knew that Feng Shuangqi was from the Yin family, and Yin Moshang felt extremely embarrassed and radiated air-conditioning all day long, while Shen Moli felt that Feng Shuangqi was from the Yin family. It is a great opportunity to take advantage of the trend to reverse the situation. As long as you operate well, you will not be able to kill Leng Feng and Feng Shuangqi.

In just one month, Leng Feng's absurd behavior at the border spread to the ears of the people of the Yue Kingdom, including the emperor of the Yue Kingdom who was far away in the imperial city. .

Under Feng Shuangqi's begging, Leng Feng refused to accept the order, and still stubbornly stayed at the border to help him deal with Yin Moshang and Shen Moli.

But another new coach secretly loyal to Leng Feng's other competitor, the other is a decent first prince, although his biological mother died young and was not favored, he was supported by many senior officials in the court, now seeing Leng Feng Feng did such absurd things at this critical moment, so naturally he did not hesitate to fall into trouble, and even sneered at Feng Shuangqi.

Although the command was handed over to the coach who just arrived, Leng Feng did not intend to let it go, and was also furious because Feng Shuangqi was humiliated.

As a result, the two parties began to sing opposite operas.

On Yu's side, taking advantage of the conflict between the two parties, he secretly cooperated with the commander of the Yue Army inside and outside to arrest Feng Shuangqi by the way, and when Leng Feng came to rescue him, he blocked his retreat and severely injured him.

In the end, Leng Feng not only failed to rescue Feng Shuangqi, but also ruined the lives of tens of thousands of soldiers. Although he escaped to heaven with the 10,000 survivors, he lost the support of most courtiers and the emperor's trust. and pamper.

At this point, more than half of the luck has been absorbed by the system. Not only is Feng Shuangqi no longer able to stand up, but Leng Feng is also forcibly taken away from the battlefield in a coma.

Next, the Moon Army was nothing to be afraid of after being severely injured. It took Yin Moshang half a year to finally defeat the Moon Army, wiped out and captured hundreds of thousands of soldiers, fought all the way to the Imperial City of the Moon Kingdom, and took the emperor from the dragon. The chair was pulled down.

It was useless for Leng Feng and the other princes to fight desperately, and they all became prisoners.

So far, the State of Yu has finally achieved the great cause of unifying the world, and the Emperor of the State of Yu has become the founding king of the Yuan Dynasty.

It took Yu State three years to undergo drastic reforms, allowing the people of the two countries to integrate with Yu State, regardless of each other, and its remaining forces were completely wiped out, and there was no possibility of repeating the same mistakes.

Yin Moshang and Shen Moli also left their names in history and were widely praised by later generations.

After Shen Moli and Yin Moshang returned to the capital, they interrogated Feng Shuangqi, and only then did they learn the cause and effect of his treason.

It turned out that Feng Shuangqi was told by the coach of Xue Country that the bandits who killed Feng's family were not ordinary bandits, but a carefully designed situation by the Mrs. Tai of the Yin Mansion who angered his mother because the old general broke his promise.

It is obvious that Feng Shuangqi believed the so-called truth, and in order to retaliate against the Yin family and Shen Moli, he passed the information about Yu Jun to Xue Country.

As for Shen Moli's being kidnapped by an assassin, he was indeed involved. A few years ago, he traveled abroad and learned of Shen Moli's life experience by chance, and kept in touch with Xue Jingui. However, Xue Mao, a foolish son, became enraged and bribed a person from the rivers and lakes to sneak into the barracks and assassinate Shen Moli.

At the same time, Feng Shuangqi caught the handle of one of Xu Feng's subordinates, Zuo Shuzhang, and the other party had a crush on Xu Yueyao and had a grudge against Yin Moshang, so she asked him to cooperate with Xue Jingui to get rid of Shen Moli in one fell swoop. Let Yin Moshang lose his love.

During this period, Feng Shuangqi also wisely kept herself out of the matter, until Yin Moshang returned to Beijing, Xue Jingui confronted the Zuo Shuzhang in court, and after extorting a confession through torture, Feng Shuangqi finally confessed.

After Feng Shuangqi escaped from the capital city last time, she fled all the way to the border between Yu Kingdom and Yue Kingdom. She went deep into the dense forest in a panic, met Leng Feng by chance, got to know each other, and learned the identity of the other party.

Shen Moli had to lament the power of the plot.

In the end, Xue Jingui and Zuo Shuchang were sentenced to death, and Feng Shuangqi should be guilty of the same crime, but was saved by Leng Feng who was imprisoned in the palace. out.

However, although Feng Shuangqi survived by luck, she was demoted to slavery and exiled to the frontier to do hard labor. She went there for ten years.

Ten years later, the news came from the frontier that Feng Shuangqi died of illness due to overwork, and the protagonist's luck was also taken away by the system.

Not long after, Mrs. Tai, who lived in seclusion, also passed away due to illness, and the Yin family held a big funeral, which took nearly a month to finish.

Fifteen years have passed since Shen Moli came to this world. In these years, Shen Moli was promoted from Zhonglang General to Minister of the Ministry of Punishment, while Yin Moshang was awarded the title of Duke of the Kingdom, and the military power of the entire Yuan Dynasty was also reduced. Hold it tightly in his hand.

Today, the court is stable, the world is peaceful, and the world is unified. The emperor has grown into a prosperous Mingjun with mature methods and a deep understanding of the way of being a monarch. However, his vigilance against Yin, Mo, and Shang has never ceased for a day. Yin Moshang was quite obedient, but he was quite worried about the future of the Yuan Dynasty and the emperor's situation. If Yin Moshang was unhappy, he might seize the throne at any time.

Yin Moshang was well aware of the emperor's fear and courtiers' worries, and Shen Moli was also helpless.

Since ancient times, powerful ministers who have made great achievements have never come to a good end, unless they rebel and seize the throne, there is still a glimmer of life.

However, if there is unification today, and you have to meet the Ming emperor, the people will live and work in peace and contentment, Yin Moshang will definitely not do this.

So, one year later, Yin Guogong dispatched troops, dismissed the position of the general on the grounds of old age and infirmity, dismissed all the servants of the general's mansion, donated most of the property under his name to the clan, and brought Shen Moli back together. In the village, there are only a few servants such as Shen Da Niang and Hua Shan.

A month later, in a remote mountain village in the southwest of the Great Yuan Dynasty, a house of several hundred square meters was built, and a couple with handsome faces lived in it.

It didn't take long for Yin Moshang and Shen Moli to become well-known big landlords with a radius of hundreds of miles, and they were respected by many people because of their kindness and generosity.

In this life, Shen Moli still stayed by Yin Moshang's side for decades, until he passed away, then handed over the property and house in his hands to the clan, arranged all the funeral affairs, and left this world without any regrets.