chapter 80

Most of the betrothal gifts that the Shen family brought to the Yang family were low-grade goods. Even though there were more than a dozen boxes filled to the brim, it was actually only a few hundred taels of silver. The Shen family's annual income was tens of thousands of taels. , These betrothal gifts are just a drop in the bucket.

However, for the Yang family, these presumptuous dowry gifts are a windfall, something they have never seen in their entire lives. When the matchmaker said that these things accounted for most of the Shen family's net worth, almost everyone believed it, because they did not I don't know how rich the Shen family is, and I have never seen so many good things.

Shen Moli came up with this idea. The elders of the Shen family and Shen Moyun meant to prepare the best quality goods as dowry gifts, but Shen Moli didn't want to let the male protagonist's family take advantage of it, so it's better to keep it. Use it for your family, or use it on your loved ones.

After Blind Yang was taken to another hospital, except for Shen Moli, no one else in the Shen family went to see it. All kinds of daily necessities that need to be bought on weekdays were handed over to the servants.

The decision to ask the matchmaker to take Blind Yang away from the Yang family was made by the elders of the Shen family themselves, and it was Shen Moli who spent a lot of effort to get their consent. Now Shen Mo leaves to see Blind Yang in another courtyard The news of the incident reached the ears of the Shen family, and Shen Moyun scolded him naturally.

However, Shen Moli didn't think it was disobedient, and still went his own way, going to see his lover every other day.

Gradually, the Shen family also lost interest in preaching again, and let him do whatever he wanted. Anyway, the two of them would get married sooner or later, and there was no harm in getting in touch more.

Naturally, the elders of the Shen family and the housekeeper asked the servants to prepare all the things that needed to be prepared for marriage. Shen Moli didn't have to worry about these things at all, and it was enough for him to take care of his lover's basic necessities of life every day.

Although there are servants to help, most of the things are done by Shen Moli himself. He personally cooks and cooks all kinds of delicious food for his lover. Determined to increase the other party's weight by another 30 to 40 catties; when the lover can walk on the ground, support the other party around the yard, help him familiarize himself with the route, or go to the town to buy clothes and other supplies for the lover in person. The other party was well dressed, looking like a pampered nobleman. He no longer had the shabby dressing style before, and his skin was whitened and supple. He looked at least five years younger.

Blind Yang tried to resist at first, refusing this kind of superior treatment, and also refused to be taken care of by the other party personally, but every time he was fooled by him with a stern face, and as time passed, he naturally got used to the other party's approach, and also got used to accepting the other party's kindness .

After more than ten days of nursing, Yang Xiazi's new wounds were not only healed, but the old wounds were also healed with high-quality ointment. Maintaining a calm and composed attitude, she didn't feel flattered at all, except that she was more eager than before to heal her eyes.

Only by healing his eyes as soon as possible can he learn more and help Shen Moli.

How much you get now will naturally give you back in the future. More than twenty years of personality has formed him to know how to repay kindness, and not to accept the food that comes, and he doesn't feel that everything today is what he deserves. Even though Shen Moli said that all he did for him was because he liked him, not to get something in return, but he still would not change his mind.