chapter 56

The mistakes Yin Jiuqing made made Yin Taiwei extremely disappointed, and his life in the Duke's Mansion became more and more difficult every day. Even so, he still maintained an ambiguous relationship with those affectionate male partners, and even had an affair in private.

However, under the operation of someone with a heart, his ambiguous relationship with many men was finally exposed, and he was caught on the spot to commit adultery.

As soon as this incident happened, those affectionate male partners knew that the sweetheart they thought was pure and pure had been dealing with so many people in secret. They couldn't help feeling disgusted, and they were all disappointed. The government was not recognized by Yin Taiwei, and he was living on the street and did not lend a helping hand.

Yin Jiuqing bought a simple yard to live in with the little savings in his hand. Taiwei's wife had to secretly help out because of the reputation of Taiwei's mansion, and her life was barely passable, but that was all.

It was only at this moment that he realized that he was completely insulated from prosperity and wealth.

Since Shen Tianlin was dispatched to the place of bitter cold, there was no further news, until the spies sent by Yin Moshang sent back the news that he had been keeping himself safe, Shen Moli did not pay any more attention, but did not let go of his vigilance, he was very worried about the protagonist Resurrected.

After Yin Moshang knew his hidden worry, he continued to send more people to watch him.

Shen Ruyuan's body dragged on for three years, and now he is terminally ill.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, the sky was slightly bright, and all civil and military officials gathered at the square of the Hall of Supreme Harmony to congratulate His Majesty. There is a long guard of honor lined up on the square, solemn and lively. Maybe it was because he was too obsessed with power, but Shen Ruyuan dragged his tired body to the throne of the Hall of Supreme Harmony, enjoying the civil and military worship of the court.

The two academicians read out the New Year's greetings and conclusions, and all the courtiers bowed down again, and then the emperor offered tea to the audience.

After drinking the tea, Shen Ruyuan ordered people to distribute the purses that had been prepared to the maids and eunuchs around him, and then it was time to eat.

All the palace people came in with delicacies and carefully placed them on everyone's table.

Your Majesty, all the concubines, all the princes and all the ministers filled the whole hall to the brim.

In a soothing tune, Yin Moshang pulled Shen Moli to sit quietly in the corner, intimate, you came and went to feed each other, listened to each other from time to time, and only answered a few words when asked by others.

Yin Moshang put vegetables in Shen Moli's bowl, and said, "I remember you like to eat fish, this one has no thorns, you should eat more, Ah Li."

Shen Moli nodded, immediately picked it up and ate it, and picked it up Handing the food to Yin Moshang's mouth, he said, "Yaozhi, you like tofu, you must eat more today, ah!"

Yin Moshang's ears were burning, and he glanced left and right secretly, seeing that they were all watching dance music Or chatting, without noticing this, just quickly and accurately put the tofu in your mouth, chew and eat it slowly.

Shen Moli doesn't care what the people around him think, even if he sees it, it doesn't matter, it just happens to prove to those men and women who are coveting his family's businessman how much love the two of them have, so that they can give up their hearts.

"Yaozhi, this beef is also delicious."

"There are also meatballs, Yaozhi, you should try it too."

"This soup is also delicious, Yaozhi, drink more."

Looking at Yin Moshang obediently After eating the dishes he picked up, Shen Moli got even more energetic and picked up all the dishes on the table, determined to feed his lover as his goal.

Yin Moshang also gradually let go of his hands and feet, reciprocated courtesy, and happily continued to pick up vegetables for each other. When the food was brought to Shen Moli's mouth, his hands trembled a little, and he noticed pairs of probing eyes around him, and felt his cheeks were burning hot , quickly put down the chopsticks and picked up the wine glass to take a sip.

Shen Moli attached his hand to the back of his hand, held the wine glass steady, leaned over to take a sip, smashed his mouth and said, "Not bad, very sweet."

Yin Moshang took another sip suspiciously, feeling a bit spicy, and still It's a bit choking, not sweet at all, isn't he and Ah Li drinking the same kind of wine?

Then, he felt his cheeks became hotter, and his head was a little dizzy.

Shen Moli saw that Yin Moshang's eyes were a little blurred, and his cheeks were also stained with two touches of pink, so he knew that the other party was drunk, and he couldn't laugh or cry. His lover's drinking capacity is really less than the previous life, but two mouthfuls will be on the face, and he made up his mind The idea must be to look at the other party carefully, otherwise he will be drunk and abducted accidentally, and he will have nowhere to cry.

Shen Moli reached out to take away the wine glass from the opponent's hand, and said, "You don't drink well, drink less."

Yin Moshang frowned, and retorted solemnly: "Who says I can't drink? You won't pour it even if you drink it." But obediently, he didn't grab the wine glass.

"Yaozhi is right, I believe you."

Shen Moli pinched his cheek lovingly, his eyes were full of uncontrollable smiles, but suddenly there was silence around his ears, he looked up in surprise, seeing Shen Ruyuan, who was full of wind and frost, stood up from the throne, and Concubine Yan supported her by her side with a proud face, and she understood in her heart.

Yin Moshang also raised his head, his misty eyes pierced through the mist instantly, and became deep and cold, still holding Shen Moli's hand tightly, refusing to relax at all.

Shen Ruyuan leaned precariously on the body of Concubine Yan, as if exhausting all the strength in his body, and said loudly: "My family, I have been in power for more than 20 years, and I have not established a crown prince. Now my body is not as good as before, and I am unable to deal with it. The government intends to establish the third prince, Shen Tianxing, as the crown prince. After I have made great progress, I can ascend the throne as the emperor. Xing'er, I have high hopes for you, and I hope you can live up to my trust, and do your best to create a new life for Dayao. Brilliant."

Shen Tianxing knelt on the top of the hall with a face full of joy, kowtowed and said: "My son will definitely live up to his mission and live up to his father's entrustment."

As soon as this remark came out, half of the senior officials in the court immediately raised objections, and Wu Ya Kneeling and kneeling, they are all trying to persuade His Majesty to take back his order.

Since the establishment of the Dayao Dynasty, all the dynasties have established the heir and the elder. There has never been a case where a son who is not the son is not at fault, and the three princes have always been arrogant and domineering. Only the reckless He is brave but has no ability to govern the country, and even killed his own brother when he was young. If he inherits the throne, he may be more bloody and brutal than Shen Ruyuan, and those princes may not be able to escape his murderous hands.

Concubine Yan looked at the old ministers kneeling on the ground with contemptuous eyes. In her opinion, these ministers were just fighting against the corner, hitting a stone with an egg, and when the old man died, her son would successfully inherit the throne. These ministers would be easily cleaned up. Then what fear?

Only Empress Xue was still sitting on the throne, her expression was rather indifferent, as if she was indifferent to all this, but a sneer appeared on the corner of her mouth.

The objections from the ministers did not have any effect, but instead made Shen Ruyuan a little annoyed, he insisted on saying: "Okay, gentlemen, there is no need to say more, I have made up my mind, if I raise objections again, I will never forgive you lightly!

Shen Moli leaned into Yin Moshang's ear and asked in a low voice: "When will our people make a move?" Yin

Moshang put on a gentle smile on his face again, and whispered: "Be safe and don't be impatient, okay. The play will start soon."

The author has something to say: I'm sorry, I encountered a little unhappy thing during the day, and it took me a long time to write this much. When I wake up, I will hurry up and try to add two more chapters.