chapter 42

The regent is not happy, and someone is about to suffer.

Yin Moshang originally planned to punish Fu Shuhua with minor punishments, but did not intend to tear his face apart completely. When Shen Moli came back safe and sound, he saw that the other party was unharmed, so he believed his words without reservation, and felt that Shen Moli could not He would hide it from himself, but he didn't expect the reality to slap him.

Regardless of Shen Moli's considerations, since he revealed the poisoning incident to him, naturally he never thought of letting Fu Shuhua go.

So, less than a day after Yin Moshang returned home from Jishitang, several major events happened in Beijing.

First, Guo Huai, the deputy commander of the imperial guards, and several of his subordinates neglected their duties by gathering a crowd to gamble and drink on the day of duty, causing a priceless ten-thousand-year-old blood coral in the palace to be stolen by snitches.

Second, Xue Yi, Minister of the Ministry of Officials, was thrown into jail for embezzling and accepting bribes with huge sums of money.

Third, a water conservancy project located on the southwest border caused the bridge deck to collapse due to cutting corners, and the officials at the bottom reported the silting of the river. A few days ago, he was a proud student strongly recommended by the courtiers.

Fourth, three days ago, a nephew of Fu Shuhua took advantage of his power to bully others and ran amok in Beijing. He actually beat and killed a peddler in the street while he was drunk. Unexpectedly, they broke all the boats and gathered a large number of people to knock on the drum at the gate of the palace to sue the imperial court, and they made a fuss in front of Yin Wenyao.

Each of these four major events is closely related to Fu Shuhua and Yin Wenyao, and the evidence is convincing. Both the Deputy Commander of the Imperial Guard and the Secretary of the Ministry of Officials are important officials in the court promoted by Fu Shuhua, and they can be called Yin Wenyao's right-hand men. Fu Shuhua personally snatched the water conservancy project from the Prince Regent and handed it over to his disciples, and Fu Shuhua's nephew is an excellent child trained by the Fu family for many years. At this time, Yin Wenyao will have another help.

This is not over yet, under the suggestion of Yin Moshang, several veteran officials in the court gathered most of the officials to kneel outside the imperial study room, demanding that Yin Wenyao severely punish these four people. More than a dozen corpses, the officials even asked the prime minister to give an explanation.

Fu Shuhua and Yin Wenyao were caught off guard, caring about one side but not the other. They were so busy that they found that the loss was irreparable. Fu Shuhua had no choice but to take the blame and resign to barely save the lives of the four.

Both of them knew very well that if one of them did not make a compromise, Yin Moshang would never let it go. Therefore, Fu Shuhua could only reluctantly make a sacrifice for Yin Wenyao.

On the other side, after Shen Moli left the palace, he ran along the route guided by the system while asking in his mind: "System, does Ah Shang really possess the little hamster every night?

" He replied: "Yes, Lord Host."

"That is to say, the reason why the little hamster was injured was to go to Jishitang to find me?"

[Yes, Lord Host. 】

Shen Moli frowned, and asked worriedly: "Then why did A-Shang possess the little hamster?" The

system continued: "It may be that Lord A-Shang's soul is not stable! It may also be because the little hamster The hamster has Master Ah Shang's soul fragment inside."

Shen Moli said with a sullen face: "What did you say? Maybe?" The

system replied weakly: "That...don't be angry, Lord Host, the system needs to save money now. As for the energy, I can only check the roughness! If it can't be wasted, then don't waste it!"

Shen Moli sighed, and stopped talking, he knew that he couldn't rely too much on the system, after all, it has never been very reliable.

Shen Moli jumped off his horse, hurriedly followed the system's instructions into a small alley, stopped at the foot of a wall, looked at the mouse hole smaller than a fist under his feet, and asked worriedly: "System, now you have to How to do it?"

The system whispered: "The host can figure out how to do it by himself."

Shen Moli had a cold face and was so anxious that he almost jumped into a rage. He said in a deep voice: "System! Do you want energy?

" Playing tricks, he hurriedly said: "Yes, yes! Master host, wait a moment, the system will rescue the little hamster."

After a while, a cloud of milky white light flew out of the hole, wrapping a hamster. The brown little hamster, Shen Moli quickly spread his hands and held the little hamster in the palm of his hand. Seeing that its whole body was covered with scars and its breath was weak, as if it would be short-lived if it was touched lightly, it was very distressing. He worried about the system. Said: "System, heal it immediately, don't refuse!"

[Okay, Master Host. 】

The system did not shirk this time, but resolutely injected all its energy into the hamster.

The little hamster's scars healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, leaving only a few pink scars in a short while. Not only did he breathe much stronger, his belly heaved slightly, and the little hamster's eyes opened slightly.

Only then did Shen Moli feel relieved, and took the little hamster back to the Moon Tower.

When night fell, Shen Moli put aside all chores and squatted in the room watching the little hamster.

The little hamster squatted in the wooden box and stared at him very vigilantly, not letting him touch it at all.

After a while, the little hamster shook his head, blinked his eyes, and his eyes became very clear.

As soon as Yin Moshang possessed him, before he had time to look around, he saw Shen Moli leaping towards him with a look of surprise, holding him in his palm and kissing him, saying: "Yaozhi, don't be angry with me, okay? Don't play tricks anymore, my dear, please forgive me!" The

echo was still in my ears, but Yin Moshang's whole body froze, and it took a long time to realize that Shen Moli seemed to know his own truth No matter how he knew his identity, Yin Moshang felt as if he had been struck by lightning at this moment, and he didn't want to face Shen Moli at all.

So, Yin Moshang jumped out of Shen Moli's palm with a whoosh, and then got into the three-story building with a whoosh, buried his little head deeply inside, only showing his buttocks outside.

Shen Moli smiled maliciously, poked his little butt with his fingers, and coaxed: "Baby, you are actually quite cute, no matter what you look like, I really like you, don't be shy Come out and let me kiss you again, okay?"

Yin Moshang froze again, then crawled in a little bit more, turned his head to face Shen Moli, with a fierce look on his face, and the same expression Fiercely, he shouted: "Chirp..."

Don't kiss me, I don't want to talk to you right now!

Shen Moli asked the system with a puzzled look: "System, what did Yao Zhi say?

" 】

Shen Moli covered his heart with a sad face, and said sadly: "When I used to accompany someone to watch the moon, I called him Xiao Tiantian. Now that the newcomer is better than the old one, are you going to abandon him? Yaozhi, don't you Don't you love me anymore?"

Yin Moshang looked at him in surprise, not knowing what to say, who watched the moon with whom? Who ever called someone Britney? What the hell is Ah Li talking about?

Seeing his indifferent appearance, Shen Moli immediately covered his face with his hands and began to cry, choking with sobs, "Since Yaozhi refuses to talk to me, then I'll go." After finishing speaking, he made a gesture to get up, ready to go out the door go.

Although Yin Moshang knew that he was just acting, he still couldn't help shouting: "Ha ha ha..."

Stop! don't go!

Shen Moli hurriedly put down his hands, turned his head to look at him, and couldn't see a single tear on his face. He happily lay down on the table and asked, "Yaozhi, do you forgive me? If you don't speak, I will take it as your acquiescence." !"

Yin Moshang couldn't see his frightened look, so he turned around and pointed his butt at him again.

Shen Moli knew he was in the wrong, and coaxed him patiently for a long time before Yin Moshang crawled out, reluctantly forgiving him.

So far, the two have finally reconciled.

The author has something to say: Shen Moli: Dear, what did you eat to grow up?

Yin Moshang: Huh! Of course, eating cute will grow up!