chapter 41

Yin Moshang stood in the yard with a dark face like this for a whole day, refusing to eat and drink, torturing himself like self-mutilation, worried and annoyed at Shen Moli, not to mention complicated.

Two tall and strong personal guards stayed by his side for a moment, and tried to persuade his prince countless times to let him go back to the palace and wait for news, but they were all ruthlessly refuted.

In the evening, although Yin Moshang was struggling to stay tired, he couldn't bear the drowsiness after all. He passed out as soon as his eyes darkened. Before his consciousness disappeared, he grabbed the guard and told him: "Don't... take me back to the mansion."

Shocked, the two guards supported him, checked him, and found that his body was fine, but fell into a deep sleep, they could only look at each other helplessly, obeyed their prince's order, and helped him lie on the rock. on the table.

As expected, Yin Moshang possessed the little hamster after his consciousness disappeared. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was in Shen Moli's room. A handsome young man stood in front of him, opening the cage to change water and food for him.

Yin Moshang couldn't control much, he got out of the exit with a swish, and escaped from the room at the fastest speed, with unprecedented flexibility.

Wei Siqiao's eyes blurred, and the little hamster disappeared. He hurriedly chased out the door and shouted, "Little Treasure, don't run! Come back!"

Yin Moshang put the shouting behind him, and left Wangyue Tower based on his memory, heading to Jishi Don ran.

But now he is just a short-legged little hamster that couldn't be smaller. After running for half an hour, even less than half the distance, he was exhausted.

Yin Moshang avoided the crowds coming and going, and stopped panting in a small alley, planning to rest for a while before continuing to run, but suddenly felt a gust of cold wind blowing from behind, immediately rolled to the side, looked back, and saw I saw a huge black cat, with two dark green cat eyes shining in the darkness, braving a cold light, and staring at me salivatingly, its limbs and claws were ready to go, as if it was going to He jumped up and took him down in one fell swoop, and devoured him.

Yin Moshang backed away slowly and vigilantly, perhaps because rats were instinctively afraid of cats, he felt his little heart beating wildly, and almost broke out in a cold sweat.

The current behavior is very unfavorable. If it was before, a small wild cat could not hurt him, but now he is a hamster smaller than a cat, facing a wild cat dozens of times bigger than him, can he survive? It still depends on God's will, not to mention that he is not sure if he can return to his own body after being possessed in the little hamster's body and killed.

Before he could finish thinking, there was another cold wind behind him.

Yin Moshang moved his body and avoided it flexibly.

Another wild cat appeared from the shadows, flanking the black cat back and forth.

Yin Moshang ran wildly, dodged dozens of attacks from two wild cats, and after staying for half an hour, finally managed to escape the pursuit of two natural enemies, ran into a small alley, and got into a mouse Hole.

Although Yin Moshang escaped his life by chance, he was bitten several times and scratched his claws several times. His body was already bruised and bloody, and he curled up pitifully in a dark and damp cave, breathing weaker and weaker until he Finally unable to hold on, he closed his eyes and lost consciousness.

Yin Moshang woke up with a splitting headache, sat up clutching his head, felt as if his head had been split open with an axe, and was shaking with pain.

The two guards were shocked, and rushed forward and shouted: "My lord, are you okay?"

Yin Moshang stretched out his hand to stop him and said, "It's nothing, just rest for a while."

After a while, Yin Moshang's headache eased a lot , finally loosened the frown.

However, when he thought that his majestic prince was being teased by two wild cats, his complexion suddenly darkened again.

The two guards carried the air-conditioning of their prince, and asked tremblingly: "My lord, do you want the doctor to come and treat you?"

Yin Moshang refused with a black face: "No need!"

After resting for another hour, Yin Moshang's headache finally completely disappeared. He paced back and forth in the courtyard for several times before finally calming down. He remained motionless and stared at the door eagerly so that Shen Moli could see him when he came out. .

This station lasted for several hours, and Yin Moshang almost stood like a watchdog.

The three of them waited from dawn to dusk, and then from dusk to dawn. At the dawn of dawn, a door in the yard finally opened.

Yin Moshang turned his stiff neck, looked towards the door, and saw Shen Moli walking out from inside, who was dressed in black.

Shen Moli's lips were white, but his actions were completely unhindered. The moment he saw Yin Moshang, there was a gentle smile on his brows. He came up to him, looked at him tenderly, and said: " Yaozhi, I'm sorry to make you worry."

Yin Moshang's eyes were like a deep pool of water, the ancient well was calm, he opened his thin lips expressionlessly, and asked, "The poison has been cured?"

Shen Moli Hastily nodded and said: " It's okay, I'm fine." Yin Moshang

asked again: "Is my life safe?" Shen Moli nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and said: "It's okay, Doctor Bai has superb medical skills

, the toxin has been completely removed." He also knew that he had done something wrong, so his attitude was extremely sincere, and he was especially worried that his lover would settle accounts after the fall.

Yin Moshang shook off Shen Moli's hand, staggered back a few steps with a calm expression, nodded lightly, and said softly: "That's good! That's good!" After finishing speaking, he turned around abruptly and went outside the medical hall He ran, leaving everyone behind, got on the fast horse and ran to the palace.

Shen Moli had no time to react, and could only watch his lover run away in astonishment, and when Yin Moshang's back completely disappeared, he shouted, "Yaozhi, don't run away!" ' While chasing it out, he rode on a black horse he had brought and chased it out.

At this time, the two guards finally came to their senses, and chased after them, shouting: "My lord, my concubine, run slowly!"

At the same time, another middle-aged man in plain clothes walked out of the room. It was Bai Yunxuan. He stood on the stone steps with his hands behind his back, and said to the young man next to him with a smile: "The king regent, this iron tree It has finally blossomed, a lot of age is still imitating young people's love, but fortunately he runs fast, otherwise the old man will laugh at him, hahaha." The

young man stood by, with a flash of favor in his eyes Indulging in warmth, he said helplessly: "Master, you are disrespecting the old again."

"Huh! You are an unfilial disciple, how dare you disrespect the master, and the master ordered you to copy the "Buddhist scriptures" ten times, and you will not be allowed until you finish copying." Rest."

"Yes, this disciple would like to obey the master's order!"

Bai Yunxuan snorted again, then flung his sleeves and left.

Yin Moshang rushed all the way back to the palace, drove straight in, shut himself in the room, and angrily ordered the housekeeper: "Shut up the door for me, I won't see any visitors today, not even a single mosquito is allowed to come in. "

My lord returned to the mansion from outside in a rage, not to mention that the servants would faint from fright, even the butler was almost covered in cold sweat from the fright, and he didn't dare to ask the reason, nodded repeatedly: "Yes, lord, this slave Just go." The

housekeeper hurriedly ran to the gate, and was about to order the guards to close the gate, but just in time saw Shen Moli turning over from his horse, rushing up in a hurry, and quickly went up to him, saluting "Wait a minute, Mr. Shen. The lord ordered that we don't see any guests today. Can you come back another day?"

At this time, two personal guards also arrived and stood behind Shen Moli without saying a word. It wasn't that they didn't speak, but No chance to speak at all.

Shen Moli asked expressionlessly: "The lord is back?" The

butler replied: "If you are talking about Mr. Shen, you just came back for a while, and you are in the room at the moment."

Shen Moli nodded and wiped the fine hair on his forehead. Khan asked: "How do I get to the prince's room?" The

butler replied: "Go straight through the door, pass through a corridor and a round door, and you will arrive."

Shen Moli nodded and said: "Okay, I understand, you go and do your work!" Say it! He avoided the housekeeper and ran in hastily, leaving only the breeze.

The housekeeper lost sight of Shen Moli in a blink of an eye, and quickly turned around and ran in, shouting in a trembling voice: "Mr. Shen, don't run away! The prince said that he didn't see any guests. If you blame him, you are going to kill the old man The slave rack is roasting on the fire!"

Shen Moli entered the main courtyard panting, swept around the courtyard, and asked the personal guards who followed him: "Where is the prince's room?"

One of them stretched out his hand Pointing, she replied: "Back to the princess, there."

Shen Moli swished on the crack of the door and looked in, but saw nothing, so he had to stand up straight, straighten his messy clothes and hairstyle, After calming down, he knocked on the door with his light hand, and said softly, "Yaozhi, are you in there? I'm Ah Li! Can you open the door?" There

was a bang!

There was a loud crash of porcelain falling to the ground.

Shen Moli trembled following the two guards, and was so frightened that his breath became stagnant.

Shen Moli turned to the two of them and asked: "Your Highness has always been this tempered since he was a child?"

Both of them shook their heads together and said, "Your Highness has always been emotionally restrained, and he has never behaved like this before." Their eyes were full of disbelief, Although their prince has a bad reputation, they have been with him for more than 20 years, and they have never seen him get so angry. They didn't expect the concubine to be so capable.

high! It's really high!

However, what if the lord is so angry that he loses his body?

The two personal guards looked at each other, their eyes full of worry.

Shen Moli didn't know what the two of them were thinking, this time his voice was even softer, he knocked on the door lightly a few times, and said again: "Yaozhi, I know I was wrong, I will never dare to Now, can you open the door and let me in?"

Yin Moshang in the room was lying on the bed and wrapped himself from head to toe with a silk quilt. Hearing this, he threw off the quilt and shouted to the door: "Go! I don't want to see you!"

Shen Moli's His adam's apple moved, he swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and coaxed resolutely: "Don't! Yaozhi, don't be so cruel to me, okay? If you get angry, you can beat me and scold me, or do you want to punish me to kneel down? Kneel and rub Clothes board? I promise I have no complaints, just don't let me go! Baby, my dear, I love you the most, open the door and let me go in to have a look at you, okay?"

That gesture, don't mention flattery! That tone, don't mention how sticky it is! The two guards were so frightened that they shook their bodies again, feeling goosebumps all over their bodies.

Before the butler who caught up had time to speak, he staggered and fell to the ground, covering his old face in shame, always feeling that he had heard something that he shouldn't have heard, so he wouldn't be silenced by the prince, right?

Yin Moshang kept a straight face, pursed his mouth, his peach eyes were filled with anger, he reached out and swept a potted plant on the stool to the ground, and there was another loud noise, then he pointed to the door and shouted coldly: "I I don't need you here, go back to your Moon Tower."

Shen Moli had a firm attitude, put his hands on his hips, and said: "Don't go! Don't go! Don't go!"

Yin Moshang turned his head and said in a breathless way: "Go! You go!"

Shen Moli said loudly: "Don't go! Don't go!"

"Go!"

"Don't go!"

The other three coughed dryly. The concubine is not arguing, but playing a child's house, which is equally childish and funny.

The wrinkled butler got up from the ground, with a complex expression called disillusionment on his face, and walked carefully behind Shen Moli, feeling that he would be finished if he didn't stop him, so he cupped his hands and said, "Mr. You are in a fit of anger, why don't you go back first and come back after two days when the prince has calmed down? The prince will definitely see you then."

Shen Moli looked at the door, rolled his eyes, pretended to be thinking for a while, and said loudly: "Okay! Since Yaozhi doesn't want to see me, then I have no choice but to go back first and come back another day!"

Yin Mo Shang listened to Shen Moli's voice disappearing inside, so he also stopped, and listened carefully to the sound outside, just listening to the housekeeper's persuasion to Shen Moli. This time, he became even more angry, and the silk was torn to pieces with a hiss.

Everyone else took Shen Moli's words as truth, but he himself knew that what he said was a lie, just to force Yin Moshang out.

Unexpectedly! As soon as he finished speaking, the system in his mind hesitated and said: Master Host, are you finally going back? Great, let's go! Otherwise, the little hamster is almost out of breath.

Shen Moli was surprised and said: "What? The little hamster is almost out of breath? What's going on?" The

system said: Master host, this matter is a long story, let's talk while walking!

Shen Moli didn't have time to think about it, so he said to Yin Moshang: "Yaozhi, I have something urgent to do now, and I will come to see you tomorrow." After saying that, he left in a hurry.

Yin Moshang threw away the quilt, walked to the door and listened for a while, and he heard the footsteps getting farther and farther away, and hurriedly opened the door. Apart from the housekeeper and guards, there was no sign of Shen Moli at the door. After closing the door, he gritted his teeth and whispered: "Let's go, who cares!"

The author has something to say: Hahaha, I'm so arrogant, trust me, I will never abuse you, I promise to be so sweet hahaha