chapter 69

"Who dares to break into my Myriad Clouds Valley?" Just as

Shen Moli and the two walked together to the edge of a lotus pond full of green leaves, a female voice was as loud as jade knocking, and came from a distance clearly.

Yin Moshang held Shen Moli in his arms, looked around vigilantly, and said with a blank expression: "This junior has something to discuss, and I invite Senior Poison Sage to come and meet."

Shen Moli looked curiously at the lotus pond In the past, there were patches of lotus flowers blooming in the lotus pond, either pure white or pink, competing for beauty, and the faint fragrance of lotus flowers filled the air. There was a small island in the center of the lotus pond, and a few houses were scattered on the island. The figure of her rose abruptly from the small island, and flew towards this side, getting closer and closer. When she took a closer look, she realized that it was a charming and beautiful woman.

This person has long hair like waterfalls, red clothes like fire, and flaming red lips. She came to the two of them in an instant, looked at them lazily, and said with a casual attitude: "Yin Moshang? Could it be that your master has something to do with you?" Ask?"

Yin Moshang said solemnly: "Master passed away two years ago, this time I am not asking for medicine, but to find out the whereabouts of Miracle Doctor Xiao." The

poisonous lady gave a meaningful glance at Shen beside him. Mo Li nodded and said, "Follow me back to the island and we'll talk in detail." Then with a wave of his plain hand, like a light butterfly flying back and forth from the island,

Yin Moshang embraced Shen Moli in his arms In the middle of the day, he quickly caught up with the opponent with a little tiptoe, and landed on the small island with the poisonous lady.

Here there is an earthen house, an attic, and a gazebo, all surrounded by lush green willows, a hundred flowers blooming on the flat land, and several paths paved with green carpets meanderingly connecting several houses.

While walking, Yin Moshang told Shen Moli: "Be careful of these flowers and plants."

Shen Moli nodded and smiled: "Don't worry, I know." The

poisonous lady entered the room, lying on her back as if her bones had softened On the soft couch, he yawned, waved lazily and said, "Sit whatever you want! If you want to drink tea, pour it yourself."

Yin Moshang pulled Shen Moli to sit on a chair not far away, and asked, "I don't know if Senior Poison Sage knows the whereabouts of Divine Doctor Xiao?"

Poison Lady raised her eyebrows and smiled, and said, "Do you know? How much sincerity."

Yin Moshang pondered for a moment, and said: "I have an anti-drug bead." The

poisonous lady seemed a little uninterested, and said: "Although the anti-drug bead is hard to find, but old people are invulnerable to all kinds of poisons. Pearls are of no great use to me."

"A fragment of the "Book of Gu Poison"."

"It's okay!" The poisonous lady was still a little bit uninterested.

"One hundred-year-old snow spider."

"Barely usable!" The poisonous lady finally became interested.

"A thousand-year-old Xuanbing silkworm."

The expression of the poisonous lady suddenly changed, she sat up straight, and said in surprise: "You actually have a thousand-year-old Xuanbing silkworm?"

Yin Moshang nodded lightly and asked, "I don't know if the senior knows the whereabouts of Miracle Doctor Xiao." The

poisonous lady quickly asked: "Where is your millennium black ice silkworm? Can you tell me if it is real or not?"

Yin Moshang took out a wooden box from the bag and casually handed it to the poisonous lady.

The poisonous lady held it in both hands, opened it cautiously, glanced at it, then immediately closed the lid, put it on the table eagerly, and then said in embarrassment: "To tell you the truth, I haven't seen my brother for ten years, only occasionally I received a letter from him, and he never mentioned his whereabouts in the letter, so even I don't know the exact whereabouts of my brother. If you want to find him, you may have to find someone else. But can you share this Sell ​​me a thousand-year-old Xuanbing silkworm? I can give you ten thousand taels of gold."

Yin Moshang took out another box and pushed it in front of her with no expression on his face, and asked, "Senior, do you really know the whereabouts of Miracle Doctor Xiao?" The

poisonous lady opened the box Seeing this, the expression on her face was extraordinarily excited, even her fingers were trembling a little, she swallowed, and said with force, "I really don't know."

Yin Moshang took all the boxes over again, pulled Shen Moli to stand up, and said, "Farewell, junior." The

poisonous lady walked out step by step with a struggling expression on her face, and at the moment they crossed the threshold, she finally endured Standing up uncontrollably, she said, "Wait a minute! I know where the senior brother is." The

poisonous lady swept away her laziness just now, warmly greeted the two to sit down, and poured tea for the two of them herself, before explaining with a complicated expression: "Ten years ago, when senior brother retired to hermitage, I repeatedly told my old man not to tell anyone about his whereabouts. If I hadn't seen you all begging for medical treatment, I wouldn't soften my heart and expose senior brother's whereabouts. Therefore, I I want you to promise that no matter what happens, you will not disclose it to the fourth person, can you do it?"

Yin Moshang and Shen Moli looked at each other, nodded to the poisonous lady, and promised: " This junior swears that he will not tell anyone the whereabouts of Miracle Doctor Xiao?" The

poisonous lady's expression relaxed, she took out a jade talisman and handed it to Yin Moshang, and said, "Senior brother is in Linfeng Village in Huaiyang, you take Go find him with this jade talisman, and he will know that I let you go."

Yin Moshang took the jade talisman, took out the two wooden boxes just now and handed it to Poison Lady.

The poisonous lady excitedly held the two wooden boxes, waved her hands and said, "Go, I'm in a hurry to refine the medicine, so I won't keep you here." After that, she hurried into the attic next to the house, ignoring the two of them. Did you leave.

Yin Moshang and Shen Moli looked at each other, got up and prepared to leave.

Just at this time, Liao Caihua rushed into the house carrying a sack, and shouted excitedly: "Master, I brought the elder brother back."

She put the sack on the ground and raised her head, only to find the room Shen Moli was the only two in the room, and he quickly said: "Are you really looking for my master? I haven't thanked you yet, if it wasn't for your advice, I'm afraid I can't trick my brother back."

Liao Caihua said sincerely Thanks to the two of them, he untied the sack with a smile on his face, looked at the sleeping man inside, and yelled in surprise, "Oh! Wrong! Wrong! This is not my senior brother, my senior brother!" It was dropped."

She frantically took out a jade bottle from her bosom, pulled out the piston and brought it to the man's nose, patted the man's cheek vigorously, and shouted: "Big guy, wake up, tell me the truth, you got my senior brother down!" Where did you go?"

Shen Moli looked curiously, and found that it was a burly and handsome man with a pale complexion, blue lips, and a bloody smell on his body, obviously injured and poisoned , so he kindly reminded: "Miss Liao, this young master seems to be poisoned seriously, you can't wake him up like this."

Liao Caihua muttered: "It's really troublesome, the brother didn't find it, but he brought back a big trouble. "She scratched her dog-like hair irritably, then turned to Shen Moli and said, "Have you not seen my master yet? How about I call the master over for you?"

Shen Moli Shaking his head, he said: "No need, we have met your master just now and got the answer we wanted, and we are about to leave. If Miss Liao is fine, we will leave first.

" Wipe the blood stains on the clothes, and then said: "Okay, I'll take you out first!"

Shen Moli waved his hand and said: "No, Miss Liao can go first, we can go out by ourselves." He pulled Yin Moshang's sleeve and walked out.

Yin Moshang nodded slightly to Liao Caihua, then followed Shen Moli away.

After the two left, Liao Caihua turned his head and squatted on the ground again, took out a jade bottle from his bosom, poured out a elixir for the man to take, then poked the man's hard cheek, and said with a look of disgust "I wouldn't have saved you if I hadn't seen you look good-looking."

Liao Caihua held her chin and thought for a while, her eyes lit up for a moment, she suddenly became happy again, and said to herself: "However, since you After taking this lady's antidote, as a reward, you can stay and test the medicine for this lady in the future! Remember, rebuttals are useless!" As she spoke, she nodded at the man's strong chest, hehe laughed, and moved The depression of losing his senior brother again was thrown into the sky.

Shen Moli followed Yin Moshang back the same way, and when he returned to the bamboo forest, the tomb closed automatically. After confirming that the surroundings were safe, he asked curiously: "Ah Shang, just now you put the poison in another box for the poisonous lady." What is it? I think she seems to have obtained a rare treasure."

Yin Moshang replied: "It is a Nine-turned Snake Linhua that I got by accident."

Shen Moli frowned and said: "It is said that the Nine-turned Snake Linhua is a kind of The world's strange poison can be refined into the Nine-Turn Snake Lin Pill. This thing is very rare and can be called a rare flower. It is too cheap to exchange for the whereabouts of Divine Doctor Xiao."

Yin Moshang said indifferently: "This thing It's useless to me, handing it over to the poison sage is just the best use of everything, besides, as long as it can help you, it's worth the money, and it's my wish."

Shen Moli was sweet in his heart, and his face He also raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Your mouth is really getting sweeter and sweeter."

One

month later, the two finally arrived at Linfeng Village, where they saw Miracle Doctor Xiao who had already changed his appearance, and at the same time saw a group of people around him. A middle-aged man with profound internal strength.

Yin Moshang always had a feeling of deja vu about this person, but the middle-aged man showed others with a mask, even though he thought hard, he couldn't remember the identity of this person.

When the middle-aged man saw the two, his expression immediately became alert. He silently stood beside Xiao Wuying, and asked in a cold voice, "Why did you two come here?

" The doctor is here to ask for medicine!" The

middle-aged man said to Yin Moshang with a rebellious expression: "You have found the wrong person, there is no doctor Xiao here, so let's go!"

Yin Moshang turned a deaf ear to his words, and focused his eyes on Behind him, Xiao Wuying took out the jade talisman from his bosom, and said in a deep voice, "Please help Doctor Xiao." The

middle-aged man's face turned cold, and he was about to say something, Xiao Wuying grabbed it. He shook his head comfortingly with his hand, then turned to the two of them and said, "Come into the house with me!"

Compared to the sarcastic remarks of the middle-aged man, Xiao Wuying spoke in a softer voice.

Seeing Xiao Wuying open his mouth, the middle-aged man snorted coldly and did not speak again.

Listening to his disdainful snort, Shen Moli was inexplicably angry. Although he wanted something from others, he was indeed a little bit wrong, and he needed to lower his posture, but the attitude of the middle-aged man was really unbearable. If it wasn't for Yin Mo Shang Qiang pulled him, and after traveling through several worlds, he had built a fortified body. Under the influence of the original owner's character, he probably couldn't control the prehistoric power in his body, and rushed to argue with the other party.

As far as he is concerned, even if he can't practice martial arts for the rest of his life, he still can't bear Ah Shang being bullied.

Fortunately, Xiao Wuying's attitude was not bad, otherwise he would have turned around and left long ago.

However, Shen Moli's emotions were well concealed, he followed into the courtyard expressionlessly, entered the living room, and sat on the chair next to Yin Moshang.

After Xiao Wuying confirmed that the patient in need of treatment was Shen Moli, he took his pulse personally, and after confirming the condition, he said: "This kind of disease is indeed extraordinary, and the medicines needed are extremely rare, and even I can't Guaranteed to cure it completely."

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "Senior Xiao, don't worry about it, just give it a try, if you have other requirements, this junior will do anything."

So, Xiao Wuying wrote a prescription, and the medicine needed for the treatment Listed the medicines one by one, handed them to Yin Moshang, and said: "The one on the left is relatively common, and I still have a spare at home, and the herbs on the right are extremely hard to find, you need to find them all."

Yin Moshang glanced at them , calmly took off the burden on his back and opened it, handed it to Xiao Wuying, and asked: "Senior Xiao, you can take a look, there are all the medicinal materials you want."

Xiao Wuying checked the medicinal materials one by one, and then exclaimed: "That's right, not only are they all in place, but there are also a few more herbs that you won't be using. Rest for a night first, and wait for me to process these herbs, and the treatment can begin tomorrow morning."

Yin Moshang nodded and explained. : "The rest of the medicinal materials can be given to Senior Xiao."

The healing process was extremely difficult and painful. Even Shen Moli had great perseverance and endured the pain. The feeling of breaking all the bones in his body and reassembling them is not something ordinary people can easily bear. By his side, he might have already burst into tears.

But now, he only needs to firmly hold his lover's hand, being hugged and kissed over and over again, and all the pain can be left behind, leaving only a thick sweetness in his heart.

Even if a lover leaves from time to time because of looking for medicinal materials, he can use memories to pass the lonely and painful days.

As long as you think that your lover can be with you for a long time, you will feel that everything is enough!

Time flies by like time, and a month is gone in the blink of an eye. Under persistent treatment, Shen Moli's meridians in his whole body were finally opened up. Because his lover continued to use internal energy to warm and nourish his meridians, he successfully broke through on the day he was completely cured. In the realm of the day after tomorrow, it has nothing to do with the word "wastewood".

After being cured, Yin Moshang did not mention leaving, but temporarily stayed in Linfeng Village. Under the guidance of Dr. Xiao, he began to assist Shen Moli in cultivating internal strength, hoping to make his partner's strength stronger before leaving. further.

And this stay lasted for two years, until Yin Moshang was urgently recalled to Xuanwuzong.

The author has something to say: I'm a little stuck, I coded all afternoon, please leave a message, please collect, please support.