chapter 37

Shen Moli spent the whole day talking with Yin Moshang, from astronomy to geography, and from Ming Dynasty anecdotes to court affairs, until it was getting late, he still couldn't finish it.

Shen Moli sent Yin Moshang out of the house reluctantly, and then called everyone to clean up the building, and then went back to the room after eating dinner in a leisurely manner.

As a modern person, Shen Moli was not used to this kind of life of going to bed early and getting up early, so after returning to his room, he picked up a book and lay down on the bed to read it.

Before that, he took a look at the little hamster in the cage and saw that it was sleeping soundly, so he didn't bother it, only filled its bowl with water and food, and left it alone.

Yin Moshang was reluctant to be sent out by Shen Moli, and he stepped back into the carriage and returned to the palace. Then he squatted in the study for more than an hour, drew another portrait of Shen Moli, and then returned to his room to rest.

As expected, when he opened his eyes, he found that he had entered the little hamster's body again, and at a glance, he saw his sweetheart leaning on the bed and reading a book, as if he was oblivious to the surroundings and was very engrossed.

Yin Moshang was dissatisfied that he was concentrating on reading and ignoring himself, so he turned over and stood up, holding the small iron pillar with his two paws, staring at each other helplessly, and shouted softly: "Chirp... "

A Li, let me out quickly, I want to sleep with you.

Shen Moli raised his head and glanced at him calmly, then lowered his head again, not intending to talk to him.

I don't know if it was affected by the little hamster's heart, Yin Moshang felt a strong sense of grievance, felt that he was very pitiful, and his voice became more urgent: "Chirp, chirp..."

Ah Li, why don't you care about me? What am I doing wrong? If I did something wrong, just say it, and I will apologize.

Shen Moli frowned, and finally got impatient with his quarrel, dropped the poetry collection in his hand, walked to the table and sat down, poked him over with his fingers, and said displeasedly: "Xiaobao, what are you doing tonight?" So noisy? Believe it or not I will throw you out if you keep screaming?"

Yin Moshang rolled around on the ground, before he had time to think about it, he turned over, stood up and crawled in front of Shen Moli, hugged his fingers and began to act like a baby, shouting: "Chirp..."

Ah Li , don't throw me out, listen to you, don't bark anymore.

Shen Moli twitched his finger lightly, but before he could pull it out, he poked it again, and said with a half-smile: "Xiaobao, didn't you let me touch it in the morning? Why are you eagerly coming up now? Your integrity What about it?"

When Yin Moshang heard what he said, he realized that it was the little hamster who made the mess after his soul returned, but now he is the only one to blame. So, he let go of his dissatisfaction with the little hamster, and continued to act coquettishly at Shen Moli, sticky and barking so obscenely, even he couldn't accept it, but seeing that A Li liked it, he had no choice but to completely throw away his integrity , and do not plan to pick it up again.

Thinking of being able to stay with Ah Li day and night in the future, Yin Moshang felt sweet in his heart, as if eating honey.

Shen Moli couldn't bear to ignore such a small thing, and after being stalked by the other party, he finally released him.

Yin Moshang saw that his acting like a baby was very effective, and he was overjoyed. Those grievances and depressions had long since dissipated, and he squatted obediently in Shen Moli's hands and was sent to the bed. His small mung bean-sized eyes stared at him motionlessly, and he accidentally tilted his head. Nodding his head, he found that he was hitting Shen Moli's cute spot, so he tried his best to look cute.

But he silently made a decision in his heart, he must not let Ah Li know his identity.

Under his coquetry and cuteness, Shen Moli finally reluctantly trusted him again, and slept with him for the second time, hoping that the little hamster would not sneak away again the next morning.

Unexpectedly! In the middle of the night, something happened suddenly!

Because Yin Moshang slept with his sweetheart again, he was so excited until midnight, and even secretly kissed Shen Moli twice when Shen Moli was asleep. Just when he was a little sleepy, he heard a noise outside the door, and looked up vigilantly. Seeing a dagger stuck in the crack of the door, he immediately yelled softly, but when the people outside heard the yell, they moved much faster, and finally broke in before Shen Moli woke up.

Shen Moli heard the hamster's cry and woke up. Just when he didn't know why, he saw two masked men rush in and put a big knife on his neck.

Shen Mo thought to himself that it really came, then shrank his neck, and said a little fearfully: "You two heroes, if you have something to say, don't use swords or guns, it's unlucky!"

Yin Mo Shang was in a hurry, he couldn't care much, he jumped up and down to scratch the paws of the two masked men, but Shen Moli grabbed him and stuffed him into the bed, he could only struggle and scream: "Chirp... ..." Those two masked men came in unkindly, and they still held a murder weapon in their hands, what if they hurt Ah Li?

Ah Li, let me out quickly, I want to protect you.

One of the masked men said harshly: "Our master is here to invite you, please Boss Shen to come with us."

Shen Moli said cautiously: "Then dare to ask a good man, who is your master?"

Masked The man scolded in a low voice: "I advise Boss Shen not to ask, get up quickly, or don't blame us for being strong."

Shen Moli said quickly: "Okay, okay, I won't ask anything, and I will go with you right away. "

Shen Moli gently pushed away the big knife on his neck, raised his hand, and said to Yin Moshang in his hand: "Xiaobao, stay in the room obediently, I will be right back."

Yin Moshang cried out worriedly : "Chirp..." Two paws hugged his fingers tightly and did not let go.

no! It's too dangerous, I want to go with you!

Shen Moli threw him on the bed indifferently, lifted the quilt and pressed the whole little hamster under the quilt, only had time to put on a coat in a hurry, and was driven away by two masked men Lookout Moon Tower.

After Yin Moshang spent a long time getting out of the quilt, chasing out of the Moon Tower with his short legs, and scurrying for a few streets like a headless chicken, Shen Moli and the two men would have been lost for a long time. The masked man disappeared.

Yin Moshang turned around a few times before returning to Wangyue Tower with his exhausted body, and waited at the door of the room enduring sleepiness. When he was worried that Shen Moli would never come back, he finally saw a A figure stepped forward from the end of the corridor, and greeted him with a whoosh, and called out in a hurried voice: "Chirp, chirp..."

Ah Li, are you injured? Did they give you a hard time? Who is so bold? You tell me, and I will vent your anger on you.

Shen Moli calmly held Yin Moshang up, poked his little nose, and said, "I said don't worry! I'm back now? Well, let's rest early!"

Yin Moshang said Not being comforted, he still twirled in his palm in shock, until Shen Moli washed him clean and kissed him, then he calmed down foolishly.