chapter 47

The incident of the eldest princess falling into the water caused quite a stir in the palace, but the concubines and princes didn't pay much attention to it, most of them just laughed it off, and just sent a court lady and eunuch to bring some supplements and let it go.

Although the emperor didn't pay much attention to Shen Moli, he also sent his personal eunuch to condolences and rewarded him with some jewelry. As for the reason for falling into the water, he didn't ask too much, and he didn't find anyone to investigate thoroughly, which shows that he didn't take this matter seriously. Daughter takes it to heart.

Yumeiren was aggrieved in her heart, and originally planned to run to the emperor and beg him to thoroughly investigate the real culprit, but was stopped by Shen Moli and asked the reason, only saying that she did accidentally fall into the water.

Of course, Shen Moli cannot be thoroughly investigated, not to mention that Shen Tianlin is impeccable, even if he is found out, he still believes that the other party has a way to cover it up.

It's true that he wants to deal with the First Prince, but it's not too late to plan after he recovers.

The fact that he fell into the water has been spread in the palace. I believe that Shen Tianlin will not do anything to him in a short time, otherwise it is very likely to expose his hidden strength and attract the attention of the second and third princes. Shen Moli does not believe that Shen Tianlin will risk it. Expose yourself to risk to get rid of yourself, as a protagonist, he will never be so stupid.

Shen Moli had a high fever all night. After the fever subsided, he finally woke up as expected. He lay in bed for a whole day. In the afternoon, he finally regained some energy and was able to sit up and read a book for a while.

After being served by the maid, he finished drinking a bowl of medicine, and then he heard the maid from outside came in to spread the word, saying that Yin Jiuqing had come to visit and was waiting outside the door.

Hearing the words 'Yin Jiuqing', Shen Moli found a tinge of joy uncontrollably in his heart, he frowned, his face immediately darkened by half, although he knew it was the original owner's emotions, he couldn't help it Wanting to hit someone, and especially loathing the feeling of being out of control, sucks.

Therefore, Shen Moli shook his head resolutely and said: "Send him away, just say that it is inconvenient for me to see guests now." Although he thought about using Yin Jiuqing to get close to his lover, he is not in the mood at all now, and he is impatient to deal with this idiot Bai Tian's child of destiny.

However, as soon as the palace maid took her orders and turned around, she saw Yin Jiuqing barging in as if no one was there, and said incessantly, "Xiao Li, I heard it all, why didn't you tell me about such a big thing? Drive me away? Aren't we close friends? If I hadn't been well-informed and learned about it from other people, would you have kept it from me forever?"

Yin Jiuqing went directly to the bed and sat down, reaching out to Shen Moli Paste on the forehead.

The maid serving next to her quickly stretched out her hand to block it, and said with a cold face: "Mr. Yin is self-respecting, men and women are not close to each other, and the princess's golden branches and jade leaves are not something you can touch casually."

Yin Jiuqing withdrew his hand with a full face of displeasure. He retorted: "What foreigner? Yuzhi, can you speak? I'm Xiaoli's best friend, best boyfriend, and I just want to see if she has a fever. You're making too much fuss! If you touch it, you won't have a baby." The

maid's name is Yuzhi, a close friend brought by Yan Ruyu from her natal family, she has been taking care of the eldest princess all these years, ever since she learned that her master loves Yin Jiuqing, she has been ignoring Yin Jiuqing. How many times have I mentioned it to remind the two of them to pay attention to the difference between men and women, not to be too close, and it is best to meet less, but Shen Moli has never taken this matter to heart, and instead wished for it.

Yin Jiuqing also seemed to be out of his mind, talking nonsense all day long, some words that others could not understand at all, but he still spoke clearly and logically, no matter in public or in private, he was very close to Shen Moli, and did not expect him to How much influence will the princess's actions have.

Although Yuzhi knew from beginning to end that her master was a real man, in the eyes of everyone, she was a princess with golden branches and jade leaves, and she didn't know how those concubines and princes and daughters talked and laughed at her master in private.

Yuzhi looked at Yin Jiuqing with a very cold expression, with a trace of disgust in her eyes, if it wasn't for Shen Moli's face, she would have started to curse a long time ago.

Seeing that the two of them were about to quarrel, Shen Mo left his mouth and said, "Okay, Yuzhi, don't be rude."

"Your Highness!"

Yuzhi frowned, looking at Shen Moli, hesitant to speak.

Shen Moli's current body has just turned eighteen years old, and his frame is relatively small, his facial features are relatively soft and delicate, even without makeup, he looks indistinguishable from male and female, as long as he is not seen, it is hard to believe that he is a man.

He covered himself tightly with the quilt, and said to Yin Jiuqing: "Young master Yin, Yuzhi is right, there is a difference between you and me, and it is better to keep some distance from now on." As he spoke, he glanced at his ready to move hands, If you want to touch it, it's Ah Shang who wants to touch it. What kind of green onion is Yin Jiuqing? Don't say he doesn't want to see him. Even if he is really innocent, Shen Moli doesn't plan to have too much contact with him, let alone there is a coveted eldest prince outside. , he didn't want to be stalked to death by this pair of protagonists.

Yin Jiuqing's eyes widened, and he said in disbelief: "Xiao Li, you called her Xiao Tiantian yesterday, but I didn't expect to start liking the new and loathing the old so soon. Are you planning to completely abandon me?" His eyes were filled with tears, and he felt as if he was about to cry and was about to cry for him.

Yuzhi could no longer hold back and scolded angrily: "Young Master Yin, I respect you as the son of Taiwei Yin and the younger brother of Prime Minister Yin. I didn't want to make things difficult for you again, but can you be more self-respecting? My master and you are innocent. , please don't say any more misleading words, don't you know what those people outside are saying about Her Royal Highness?"

Yin Jiuqing opened a pair of innocent big eyes, nodded and said: "I overheard a couple of Sentence! But we are living our own life, not for others to see, why should we care about other people's eyes? As long as we are happy, it's all right! Xiaoli, are you right?"

Yuzhi Almost fainted, the finger pointing at Yin Jiuqing trembled, apparently too angry to say anything.

"Yuzhi, go to the kitchen and see if the chicken soup is ready." Shen Moli glanced at her reassuringly, then turned his head to look at Yin Jiuqing meaningfully, nodded and said, "Mr. Other people's eyes." If it wasn't for taking advantage of the other party, he would have had someone throw Yin Jiuqing out long ago.

Yin Jiuqing originally wanted to touch Shen Moli's head, but was frightened by Yuzhi's terrifying eyes and withdrew his hand, but said again: "Why is Xiaoli so polite to me today? Don't call me Ah Qing anymore. The sky is fine, are you in a bad mood because you accidentally fell into the water?"

Yuzhi gave Yin Jiuqing a warning look, and walked out of the dormitory step by step.

Shen Moli asked softly: "Who told you that I accidentally fell into the water?"

Yin Jiuqing immediately replied: "It's the eldest prince! I was still wondering why you didn't go to the restaurant to meet me in the morning. After all, I couldn't enter the palace by myself, so I had to go to the eldest prince and force him to bring me in, but he told me that you accidentally fell into the water, could it be that he lied to me?"

Shen Moli said with a half-smile Said: "Brother Dahuang is right, I did accidentally fall into the water."

Hearing what Yin Jiuqing said, Shen Moli noticed a scratched bite mark on his lip, thinking with his toes, he knew it was Shen Tianlin. of.

After hearing Shen Moli's words, Yin Jiuqing believed him without any doubt, nodded, and started another topic, saying: "You must get well soon, there will be a poetry competition in a few days, I want to bring You go to learn more, anyway, staying in the palace is quite boring, why not go out and relax!"

Shen Moli was thoughtful, and inadvertently asked: "Who will go to the Poetry Competition?"

Yin Jiuqing was very interested He said vigorously: "You are asking the right person. It just so happens that my eldest brother is the important official in the court who presides over this Poetry Fighting Conference. I heard that not only many well-known literati and refined scholars participated, but also many young ladies and young masters from aristocratic families. I will go to join in the fun. I happen to have two invitations here, and I can give you one, and if you still have someone you want to bring, I can go home and let my elder brother accommodate."

Shen Moli's eyes lit up, and he confirmed: "You said, it's your eldest brother, Prime Minister Yin, who presides over the poetry competition?"

Yin Jiuqing nodded and said, "Yes, but I don't like my elder brother at all, he is not only cold Yes, whether he smiles or keeps a straight face, he is very scary, and he likes to swear and beat others, I think if I look at him more, I will definitely get depression..."

Then, Yin Jiuqing chirped and said There were a lot of bad things about Yin Moshang, and they kept talking non-stop.

Shen Moli gritted his teeth secretly, feeling aggrieved and furious, and wanted to beat Yin Jiuqing violently. Their family, Shang, was the most sensible and cutest. He had a very pretty smile and a pretty straight face. He never cursed or beat anyone. Occasionally, she has a little temper, so she just needs to be coaxed. She is usually very well-behaved, so she is not as cruel as Yin Jiuqing said.

After Yin Jiuqing finished speaking, he finally added: "So when you see him in the future, don't look at his face, and don't talk to him too much. If you are targeted by him, you will definitely end well."

Shen Mo Nodding with a half-smile, let's watch! When the master has settled Ah Shang, he will put on shoes for you as soon as possible. How dare you slander my baby, Pidao, so that your parents don't even know me, so I will take your surname.

Shen Moli held back his anger and listened to Yin Jiuqing babbling and croaking about even big things for half an hour. Seeing that he was talking and knocking melon seeds, his face became more and more gloomy, so he rubbed his forehead to cover his own face, and said "Young Master Yin, why don't you go back first! I have a headache and I want to sleep for a while."

Yin Jiuqing quickly put down the melon seeds and clapped his hands, saying, "Your headache? How about I rub it for you? I'm good at it." Yes, I have learned it before!"

Shen Moli frowned and said: "No, you go back first!"

"Okay! Then I will come to see you tomorrow."

Yin Jiuqing didn't care too much about his tone, hesitated for a moment, and went Stand up and go outside.

At this time, Yuzhi just came in from the door carrying chicken soup, and seeing him go out, she quickly closed the door to prevent him from returning halfway.

"Your Highness, don't let Mr. Yin enter the bedroom in the future. After all, you are a princess to the outside world. If you spread it out, you will be gossiped by others

.

" But the princess..."

Shen Moli said helplessly: "Yuzhi, I have my own plan, as long as the poetry competition is over, I will draw a clear line with him." As long as Yin Moshang appears at the poetry competition, he Naturally, there will be a way to establish a relationship with the other party. At that time, what use is Yin Jiuqing? Kicked him earlier.