Chapter 4

Yesterday was a long day, after those meetings with the departments and looking for a solution I went to a meeting with the people from the University and it went well, now we will be able to offer learnerships, scholarships and bursaries to students from those 3 varsities but who are in the Business field so we set a date where we will go to each Varsity and talk to those students. Later I went home and again Lizwi was not back, I tracked him again and he was in another restaurant again and went to Thembisa then came to the house at 10:30. I tried to talk to him about it but he just got angry so I let him be. Well today it's Thursday and as much as I will busy, I also miss my daughter so I will go and fetch her today. I did my morning routine and Lizwi came down while I was making his breakfast, he sat by the bar stool and I dished up for him without saying a word to him. He called me..

Lizwi: my love

Me: mhm

Lizwi: how are you today?

Me: I'm fine thanks and how are you?

Lizwi: I'm not okay

Me: oh what's wrong?

Lizwi: you're quiet and that's unlike you baby

Me: mhm

Lizwi: baby talk to me please

Me: Lizwi where were you last night and the night before?

Lizwi: I was at work

Me: okay then

Lizwi: you don't believe me?

Me: I didn't say that

Lizwi: okay I'll try to be a bit early today

Me: okay

I gave him his breakfast and I made his lunch then I washed the dishes and went to my bedroom, I wore a white skirt, a white shirt with a white blazer then tired my hair into a bun, I wore my necklace and bracelets, I sprayed some perfume then went downstairs I found him smiling to his phone. I walked past him and he turned to look at me and lust filled his eyes and he stood up and walked towards me I didn't even look at him, I took my briefcase and smoothie and I headed towards the door.

Lizwi: baby not even a goodbye kiss when you're looking this sexy

Me: no I'm going to be late

Lizwi: you're the boss

Me: yes so I should lead by example, have a good day

Lizwi: oh okay

I left him standing there and I went to work while listening to Cardi B thru your phone. Today I was going to my IT company to check if things are going well there. I got there and Lizzy was already outside waiting for me, Lizzy is my PA for all my companies yes it's a lot of work but now she's used to it and that's why I pay her a lot of money. She gave me my coffee and started telling me my schedule.

Lizzy: today you will be looking at what has been going on here and that will be it. Oh and before I forget you have been invited to the coming Rich Gala which is next week Saturday, I have contacted your tailor and he is available anytime for you so I made an appointment for 2 pm today and your make-up and hair team you will meet up with them at 4 pm to tell them what you want to do with your hair so when Friday comes everything will be ready.

I looked at her, what will I be without Lizzy she's a life saver.

Me: thank you so much Lizzy you are heavenly sent

Lizzy: I know and they said you can come with your husband

We got to my office and I started working and everything seems to be good here now I need to check my boutique. The day went by pretty fast cause now its 1:55 and Lizzy and I are going to my tailor Tee, Tee is gay and he is Latin. We arrived and Tee was already waiting for us.