Chapter 50

Narrated

Every time Caleb spoke, it seemed to add fuel to the fire because Nobuhle grew even angrier.

Caleb: You know Nobuhle, I loved you. I really did love you, but you chose this over me. We could've been happy we could've had something special, but no, you just had to go back to him, and now I want my child

Lwazi: Did he just call my brother this?

Muzi: I thought I heard him wrong. What is it with this guy?

Sandile: He is dalulu

Luzuko: Nobuhle, go out using the back. The gaurds will take you home. We can't risk losing the babies

Shoot!

Caleb: Babies? You must have the wrong information brother she is pregnant with my son only.

Lizwi and Nobuhle turned to look at Luzuko. Something told Nobuhle to try talking to them using her mind. She knew it was not possible, but she had to do it. Her children were telling her to use their powers to communicate with everyone using her mind. She was losing control over herself, but she tried to talk to them. She tried to open up their minds and let them listen to her. She screamed in agony as it was hurting her. She was not using her power, so it had consequences. Caleb was suddenly worried about her. She crouched down and screamed, but she didn't give up she tried her best to get through them. Everyone was now standing and watching her. Caleb got scared as he thought that maybe his son was in danger. He tried to walk towards Nobuhle slowly. She continued to scream, and she took in the kids' powers. After a few minutes of screaming, she heard voices in her head.

"Usungakhuluma nabo mama" (You can now talk to them, Mommy)

She nodded in pain and tried to talk to them. All of a sudden, everyone had a banging headache.

Everyone: ahhh

Muzi: uGogo umthakathi ozama ukungithakatha uzoshawa umbani (my grandmother is a witche whoever tries to do someone thing to me will get striked by lightning)

"Can you guys hear me?"

Lwazi: sengizwa izinto manje (I am hearing things now)

"It's me, Nobuhle. I am talking through your minds. Please don't say anything about babies he thinks I'm carrying his son only, I will explain later."

Everyone looked at Nobuhle, who just nodded.

Tee: Well fuck this shit I'm out of here

Nobuhle looked at him with pleading eyes. Then suddenly she started to itch. Her whole body started itching, and she couldn't help but scratch it.

"Nobuhle, can you hear me?" Lizwi said through his mind

"Yes, I can Lizwi, but my whole body is itching." Nobuhle replied

"Your brother said that your body will itch only when danger is near." Lizwi told her truthfully

"Make it stop." Nobuhle told him

The pain was too great for her.

"I can't he has to leave in order for you to be okay." 

Caleb: Nobuhle, let me take you to the hospital. Something may be wrong with my son!

He said, looking really worried, but with every step he took, Nobuhle grew angrier, and the itching became worse.

Lizwi: Baby, are you okay?

Nobuhle: Noo

She said in a deep voice. Everyone jumped back in shock.

Caleb: LET'S GO NOBUHLE BEFORE MY SON DIES