Chapter 71

Narrated

Lizwi has recked the whole entire house he was mad at himself for doing this to his pregnant wife. This is the second time that he cheats while she is pregnant. The first time was when she was pregnant with Esihle, and now it's the quads. He felt useless and dirty for doing this to her. In his defense, it was a moment of weakness that he fell for and hurt his wife.

As much as they were apart, he still longed for her touch and for them to be okay. He wanted to fix things, but he thought it was already too late so that one night when Nqobile came, he couldn't resist her. He was working at night when she came and seduced him.

****

Nqobile: You look tense. Why don't you blow off some steam

She said while taking care of her clothes. She was shaking inside because Lizwi had rejected her so many times, and she had never seen him with any other women besides his wife. She was skeptical, but she really wanted to feel the mighty Lizwi's dick. After undressing, she walked to Lizwi, who was staring at her with no emotion. She was not like Nobuhle she was the slim model type in her nice pink lingerie. She sat on top of his table and opened her legs widely for him to see her pussy.

Lizwi: get dressed you look so cheap right now

He said attempting to stand up but Nqobile caged him in.

Nqobile: what will it take to just feel you inside me?

Lizwi: let go of me before you open a case for gender based violence

He said in a stern voice. Nqobile got scared but didn't want to show it. She wasn't backing down in getting the fine beast. She smirked and started pulling down his zip then his pants. Lizwi removed her and turned her around roughly. She giggled.

Nqobile: Oh yes daddy I like it rough

Lizwi attempted to leave but this time she exposed her cunt on his face. He got even more frustrated because it had been months without sex and he was really horny. He finally gave in and fucked her mercilessly without even making her wet first. He didn't enjoy it, half the time he was thinking about his family. When he reached his ending he made sure to dispose the condom before kicking her out and sitting down with nothing but regret.

Lizwi: what have I done

He said realizing that this might cost him his family. Meanwhile Nqobile was sore but didn't complain as she had finally had a taste of the mighty Lizwi's dick. She was so happy that she immediately told her friends about it.

The second time was also in his office when she had waited till everyone was gone just so she can go and change in the toilets. She wore a 2 piece lingerie and went to his office. She found him with one of his friends which was Muzi. They had a threesome with her and made sure to dispose the condoms themselves.

They both regretted it the following day and promised to not rat each other out.

****

Lizwi: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

He cursed out while banging the wall with his fists. He was angry at himself for not calling or texting her. For leaving her alone and pregnant with triplets. What if something had happed to them? He wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

Luzuko: Will doing that bring back your family? That's if you still have one

Lizwi: You're not helping!

Luzuko: I can do anything but condone your filthy ways. You cheated on the most loyal and amazing woman. You fucking cheated on the one woman who loved you for who you are and was not after your money. She fought for you, gave up everything, and even went against her ways for your cheating ass and this is how you repay her! Don't get me started with how you raped her and left her. I know a lot of people who would be more than happy to be with her, who will love and appreciate her and also take care of your kids since you are incapable of being a father and a husband. You need a reality check. My guy or those prince's will see this diamond and pick it up. You know what they say, another man's trash is another man's treasure. Don't let her forgiving heart fool you. I doubt you will still even win her back. She is gone and not coming back.