Chapter 25

Lizwi's Pov

I feel like I am trash, I've been failing to keep up with what I did I just can't digest it. I can't believe it I really did it I raped the mother of my child what kind of monster am I? I haven't even looked at myself in the mirror because I am disgusted no disgusted is actually an understatement I am worse than that. I have been living in our other house just to avoid people, I haven't been going to work lately because everytime I see a woman it reminds me that I am a rapist. How can I rape another woman when I am a father to a little girl? If it was my daughter who got raped I'd be on a killing spree but here I am raping a woman. If I was to be asked why I did it I don't know what I would say because I really don't know but what I do know is that I raped her. I thought she was going to get me arrested I'm surprised the police haven't come looking for me. I'm scared to go home and face her or Esihle. I'm scared to face Esihle because I've made so many promises to her but I didn't even keep one I promised to be there for her but here I am hiding from reality. I want to make things right but I'm afraid the damage has already been done and there is no turning back.

I have been working out a lot just to get my mind off things so I go to the gym 24/7 I don't even get tired now. The punching bag has became my best friend. I want to go home but I don't know where I will start or what I will do to fix everything. I feel useless and bad for everything I've done to Nobuhle I just hope that one day she will be able to forgive me and eventually take me back.

Nobuhle's Pov

The day went well and the people couldn't stop talking about the food I wasn't surprised I can really cook. They even took it home in takeaways and they also drank the Zulu beer they were a mess afterwards. After the ceremony the Shozi family went back to the guest house and they slept there. I just finished taking a nice warm bath to relax my body because I have been standing since the morning. I was wearing a white gown with my grey slippers and nothing underneath the gown. My phone rang and it was Caleb I wonder what he wants because it's 10pm now.

Me: Saunders

Caleb: baby

Me: hey

Caleb: I'm outside please come out

Me: I'm in KZN

Caleb: I know I'm outside 3 houses away from yours

Me: how do you..

Tu tu tu

The fuck? Did he just hang up on me and what the fuck does he mean he is here how did he even know that? I got up and went downstairs there was no one so I opened the door and snuck out. Imagine at this age I still sneak out the house, I opened the gate slowly and got out. I saw a red Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 a few houses away from mine, that had to be his and damn that car is beautiful. I walked to his car and he got out and and hugged me tightly.

Caleb: I missed you

Me: I missed you too

This man is gorgeous I will not stop saying that, he is so fine with those huge muscles. He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes, I did the same but after a while I blushed and looked down because he bad nice smile on his face that shaped his jawline so perfectly. He lifted it up again and kissed the living daylights out of me he even grabbed my ass. I pulled out from the kiss because we were outside I didn't want people to see us or they will start talking.

Me: uhm we're on the street

Caleb: let's get I'm the car

He let go of me and opened the door for me, I got in and he closed it then went and got into the car.

Caleb: now bring those nice lips here

I giggled and went closer to him. We kissed for a while till it got heated I ended up sitting on top of him with his hands all over my body. They felt so good on me and I didn't want him to get them off but I had because it was starting to feel wrong plus I also wanted to ask him a few questions.