Chapter 15

Sboniso's Pov

I parked the car right next to the shelter but she didn't see me because she was busy looking at this guy I then got out of the car and went to stand next to it with my arms folded and my legs crossed and I watched them. Zama was busy giggling with this guy and he was smiling while looking at my girl then he took out chocolate from his pocket and he gave it to her, she smiled and took it. He asked for a hug and Zama stood up and gave it to him, now I was beyond pissed how can Zama do that? I still kept my cool and looked at them share a hug, I took out my phone and called her. She took out her phone from her bag and broke the hug fast when she saw it was me, then she looked around first before answering the call but when she saw me standing she moved away from the guy and hid her chocolate. The guy then winked at me, I chuckled lightly and looked at Zama who couldn't even stand properly. I moved away from the car and went to open the door for her, she walked slowly to the car and got in and I went to the other side and got in the car I closed the door and played some music. I started the car then drove off. The drive was silent then only thing you could here was the music that was playing. I decided not to take her to Sandton and just take her to her home in Thembisa because right now I am angry and I don't want to talk to her cause I won't be nice to her. She kept on playing with her fingers while looking down.

Zama: siyaphi? (Where are we going)

I kept quiet, after 30 minutes we got to her hood and I parked the car by the bus stop where I always leave her then watch her till she's inside her yard.

Me: phuma Zama (get out Zama)

She looked at me and I  looked out the window.

Zama: baby..

I cut her off, she has the nerve to call me that.

Me: ungangibizi kanjalo Zama ngithe phuma (don't call me like that Zama I said get out)

Zama: Sboniso ngyaxolisa (Sboniso I'm sorry)

I kept quiet.

Zama: ufuna ngenzeni ke ukuze ubone ukuthi ngyaxolisa? (What do you want me to do so you can see that I'm sorry)

Me: ngifuna uphume la emotweni (I want you to get out of the car)

Zama: angiyi ndawo Sboniso (I'm not going anywhere Sboniso)

Me: ei Zama uzongidina okudlula lokhu engiykona (Zama you're going to make me more mad)

Zama: at least let me explain

Me: uchaze ini Zama huh ufuna ukuchaza ukuthi wena unikwa amadoda oChocolate aphinde akuphathele ukudla emsebenzini mase niyahugana nina usuhamba ubambana namadoda manje wena kumnandi nyabambana phambi kwabantu ilokho ofuna ukukchaza noma khona okunye okudlula lokhu ebengingakwazi mina? (explain what Zama huh you want to explain why men are giving you chocolate and also bringing you food at work then you hug them uou go around hugging men now it's nice y'all holding each other in public is that what you want to explain or there's something else that I don't know about?)

She looked down, oh so there is something else.

Me: letha la ifoni yakho Zama (give me your phone Zama)

She looked up fast and her eyes wondered around like those of a guilty person. I hope she is not cheating on me or so help me God.

Me: Zama ngithe letha ifoni yakho (Zama I said give me your phone)

She started stuttering but her eyes sold her off the most.

Me: phuma emotweni Zama ngifuna ukuhamba (get out of the car Zama I want to leave)

She took out her phone and gave it to me. I tried to open it but it didn't go through I tried again but it said pin incorrect. Haybo did she change her pin? I turned and looked at her.