Chapter 56

Lizwi's Pov

To say I am happy would be an understatement. They have accepted me after everything I've done to her. They paired us up and made us soulmates! I am really excited for whatever is coming for us, and I can't wait till we get back home. I want to feel her in every way. This woman right here is my life, and I would do anything to be with her. Honestly, if they said she would have to be married off to a prince, I would've killed every single prince out there. I don't play when it comes to my wife. I really love this woman. Right now, we just came from taking a shower, and now we're heading to bed. We got inside the covers, and I held her from behind and played with her hair.

Nobuhle: Spill it

Me: So I'm your soulmate, huh?

Nobuhle: I knew you were still thinking about that

Me: Mhm, so you read minds now?

Nobuhle: kind of, for example, I know you.were thinking that if they said I must marry a prince, you were going to kill each and every prince there is because you don't want them next to me

Me: Okay, you have proven your point

She turned to me, and her tummy was blocking me from holding her properly.

Nobuhle: Even if they wanted me to marry that prince, I would've told them no on their faces. No one will ever try to take you away from me. I would hunt them down and kill them myself if I have to. Even if it's my ancestors, I would give up this princess title for you. No one, and I mean no one, will ever come between us. I will fight for us even if it's the last thing I do.

I smiled and kissed her passionately. Lord knows how much I love this woman. I pulled out from the kiss.

Me: Ngyakuthanda MaDlakela wami (I love you, MaDlakela)

She smiled at me, probably confused as to why I called her by my clan name.

Me: Luzuko said we are still married

Nobuhle: What? But how?

Me: According to him, the papers we signed were fake

Nobuhle: What?!

Me: Yup, so you're still my wife

I said, grabbing her ass. She giggled in my arms. Jesus, she has no idea what her giggles do to me.

Nobuhle: That explains why Hlelokuhle said we never separated

Me: Yes

Nobuhle: I don't know what I was thinking when I asked for a divorce, let alone sign those damn papers. I'm really sorry about that. I acted on anger.

Me: It's okay, sthandwa sami it's okay. I led you into thinking about it, so I'm the one who should be apologizing to you. You stayed with me even when all I did was hurt you. I will never leave you again or even allow you to leave again.

Nobuhle: I know you won't. Does this mean we are fixing things?

Me: Only if you want to, I really don't want to force you into doing things

Nobuhle: I want us to fix things, Lizwi. I want us to put things behind us and work towards being a family again.

Me: You have no idea how happy that makes me

Nobuhle: You make me happy, Lizwi, and I don't want anyone else besides you. You are my everything from my first love, virgin breaker, husband, baby daddy, and now my soulmate. I wouldn't change a thing about us. I really love you, Dlakela.

Me: Mama indoda ayincumiswa kangaka (mama, you don't make a man smile like this)

She giggled and hid in my chest.