Chapter 73

Nobuhle's Pov

It was now midnight the 27th of March. Everyone was still here having a good time while I was also dancing here and there. Kayla looked so much better. The guys are still not fond of Jeremy, but they were trying for Kayla's sake. Soon, everyone left, and I was left with Esihle and Lizwi. Esihle had already fallen asleep, leaving me and Lizwi alone. I just wanted to be away from him, but he made it hard by following me around.

Me: Stop following me, Lizwi

Lizwi: Can we please fix things

Me: No

Lizwi: ngyakucela MaZulu (I'm begging you, MaZulu)

Me: Chabo Lizwi angifune lutho ezongihlanganisa nawe ngaphandle kwezingane zethu (No Lizwi, I don't want anything to do with you besides our kids)

Lizwi: kanti kmele ngize ngenzenjani ukuze ubone ukuthi ngyakuthanda? Nobuhle ngiwenzile amaphutha angiphiki kodwa akusho ukuthi kmele ungishiye, sila ngoba mina nawe senze amaphutha akumina ngedwa osilethe la nawe unawakho amaphutha akho angiyise ekutheni ngithathe izinqumo engizisole ngazo namanje ngyazisola kodwa awukuboni lokho. Njalo unaka amaphutha ami awakho awuwanaki sila ngoba nawe uhlulekile ukuba umfazi kmina ngaze ngathatha izinqumo ezingibulalile ngaphakathi kodwa ngathula (what do I have to do in order for you to see that I love you? Nobuhle I made some mistakes I am not denying that but it doesn't mean you should leave me we are here because we both made mistakes I am not the only one who brought us here you also have your share of mistakes that led me to making decisions that I now live to regret. I still regret them, but you don't see that. You always look at my mistakes and not yours, we are here because you failed to be a wife to me, and I ended up making decisions that killed me inside, but I kept quiet)

I looked at him, not knowing what to say.

Lizwi: ucabanga ukuthi kwakumnandi ngikushiya umithi? Kwakumnandi ukuhlala ngazi ukuthi nginezingane ezikhulayo kuwena kodwa angikwazi ukuba nazo ngenxa yezizathu ezithile? Kwakumnandi ukukubuka ukhala ungincenga? Kwakumnandi ukuhlala ngazi ukuthi ngilahlekelwe umndeni wami konke ngenxa yokuthi wena uhlulekile ukwazi indawo yakho nokungivumela ukuthi ngibe indoda kuwe? (Do you think it was nice to leave you pregnant? It was nice to live knowing I have kids growing inside of you, and I can't be with them for certain reasons? It was nice to see you cry and beg me? It was nice to see that I am losing family all because you didn't know your place and you didn't allow me to be your husband?)

It all came flooding back. How I treaded him and how I didn't care about his feelings at all. It was cruel of me but I had a good reason for it.

Lizwi: Nobuhle ngyakuthanda yini ongayizwa lapho? It hurts that I couldn't he there to hold your hand through the ultrasounds you went to, that I wasn't there to be happy with you and see them grow, it hurts to see that you have lost so much weight because of me, it hurts so bad that we are falling apart. I can't have you leave me, Nobuhle. I am still willing to fight for our marriage. You're not leaving me! Over my dead body!

He said as his eyes became darker than ever. My lioness submitted to him again. What the fuck!

Lizwi: I will tolerate a lot of shit from you but not this divorce story you're giving me. I told you and I made it clear to you that the only way you're leaving me is if you die if not then you can go and cry your ass to sleep because that's the only thing you can do about it. You want space? I'll give you I fucked up again I know but we will work on this and come out stronger than ever.

Me: I want a divorce Lizwi

Yes I want it and I am not backing down. He walked closer to me and his eyes became darker than before. His aura changed, it was dark and powerful. His body bigger than before with his eyes glaring it me without a wink. Dominance radiating from him.