Chapter 7

It's been 4 days since Lizwi came back, he is okay now he can walk and do anything but he is not ready to go back to the gym yet. I told him that his girl came over and that I beat her up and he asked for the video. After he saw it he has been cautious around me which reminds me apparently his mistress dropped the charges and the docket went missing and she's also missing. Today his friends are coming over and they said I should also invite the girls. I was preparing lunch when Thando and her husband Luzuko came in. Luzuko is Lizwi's best friend. They came in and Thando shouted.

Thando: babee!

Luzuko: I'm right here you know

Thando: not you I'm talking about my first love

Luzuko: Nobuhle you see you stole my wife from me now

I giggled then appeared from the kitchen

Me: I'm right here love and hello to you too Zuko

Luzuko: ay marn uthathe umfaz wam (no man you stole my wife)

Me: uyatefa Zuko (you are a cry baby)

Luzuko: which reminds me, baby when are we having our third child?

Thando: that will come out of whose pussy? Hai wethu sundi'dika (don't start with me)

I laughed and Lizwi came down and they bro hugged and he flinched a bit. Luzuko laughed at him.

Luzuko: I told you not to cheat on her but you just had to bro

Lizwi: not now bro please

Me: I will marinade the meat and I'll call you when I'm done

Luzuko: okay

He kissed Thando and left with Lizwi who was even scared to come near me.

Thando: he is scared of you, you should talk to him

Me: and why would I do that

Thando: you two are married so you should always talk it helps.

Me: fine I'll talk to him at night

She wore her apron and joined me, later on the rest of the guys joined and the girls too so it was now Tee, Zinhle and her boyfriend Sandile, Lizzy and her husband Michael, Kayla and her boyfriend Sam who we all don't like, Thando and Luzuko, Muzi and Nonjabulo, Lwazi and Swazi and then Me and Lizwi. We had finished cooking, we made Pap, Creamy Samp, Savory rice, mutton curry, potatoe salad, creamy spinach, screws, butternut, beetroot, roaseed chicken and braai(ed) meat with wors. When we were done we went to sit near the pool where a table was set and the food was already there with the plates. It was a gold and white set and we were all wearing white. We took pictures and videos then posted and then we went to eat.

Me: can we pray first

We all joined hands.

Me: Muzi pray

They all looked at me then him he had his eyes wide open

Me: we are waiting Muzikayise Bhengu

Nonjabulo gave me a stinky eye and I couldn't care less cause this is my house so I call the shots

Muzi: uhm can we close our eyes (we did) uhm God uhm

Me: he won't answer you Muzi

Muzi: ei God here is the food the ladies cooked.. uhm please bless it thank you, uhm Amen

Us: Amen

Everyone bursted into laughter.

Tee: even I can pray better than that