Chapter 40

Lizwi's Pov

Me: besike sahamba uDokotela kodwa wathi konke kukhomba ukuthi uNobuhle uzothwele kodwa mebheka esiswini akukho ngani (We went to the doctor but he said that Nobuhle has symptoms of a pregnant person but when he scanned her tummy there was no child)

Prince Hlelokuhle: cha mfoka Maphumulo kumele ukhulume nazo izingane esiswini sikamawazo uzicele ziziveze okunye ke kukhona into engamunika yona njalo meya kulo omunye umlisa kumele afake kona Kuzomutshela uma eze ngesihle noma ngesibi uma eze ngesihle ngeke kwenzeke lutho kepha uma eze ngesibi izomuncinza entanyeni aze asuke eduze kwakhe Noma ngabe kukhona buphi ubungozi eduze kwakhe kuzomuncinza (Maphumulo you have to talk to the kids in their mothers tummy and ask them to show themselves another thing there is something that I gave her, whenever she goes to the other man she has to wear it so it can tell her if he came in peace or not. If he came in peace, nothing would happen, but if he didn't, then it would itch around her throat until he moved away from her even if there was danger lurking near her, it would itch)

I sighed, this feels like a movie it has only been four hours since they have been here, but I've seen and heard a lot.

Me: You said something about my daughter. What is it?

Prince Lethokuhle: ubungacabangi ukuthi bamuqambe u Amahle'amazulu mahala (you didn't think they named her Amahle'amazulu for nothing)

Me: I was hoping

Prince Hlelokuhle chuckled

Prince Hlelokuhle: ukwazi ukubona, ezwe aphinde akhulume nabafileyo kanye nabaphilayo. Ingakho abaphansi bekhuluma naye futhi ke badinelwe umama wakhe ingakho besebenzisa yena. Bazokhuluma kuye ngamaphupho aze abe neshumi nesishiyagalombili yilapho azobe esebabona khona  (she can see, feel, and speak to the dead and the living. That is why our ancestors communicate with her, plus they are angry with her mother, so they are using her. They will only communicate with her through her dreams until she turns 18.)

Me: You have got to be kidding me. Who the hell is in charge of giving these powers? My daughter can not have these kinds of things

Prince Nqobizwe: ihee incono (she is better)

Me: ngani izobe ibona abantu abafile ingane yami? (How when my child is going to see dead people)

Prince Nqobizwe: thina sinede sidinwe nje mase kuba ukufa komuntu okubi kakhulu ukuthi uma singekho ndawonye oyedwa wethu ebulala umuntu laba abanye bayezwa (for us as soon as we get angry then someone dies worst part is that when we are not together and one of us kills the rest of us feel it)

Me: That's absurd

Prince Lethokuhle: I am the strongest of them all. Now imagine how many fights they got to, and I had to protect them when they were young. I got into fights all the time because of them.

Prince Khethukthula: And I have to be their peace I carry all their burdens and all their secrets literally everything bad that goes on in their lives I sometimes wake up at night when one of them isn't okay and I have to go and make sure that they are fine no matter what the cost is.

Prince Lethukthula: Do you know how scarry dad is when he is angry? I have to calm him down all the time before he turns into his lion form, and there all he'll would break loose.

Prince Nqobani: we also have the same dreams, and when one can't sleep, all of us can't it's annoying sometimes.

Me: Man, I thought I had it rough

Prince Hlelokuhle: Oh, you did she beat you up very well the last time you cheated.

Me: Man, don't remind me about it. I was tied to the wall. I don't even know how and why I allowed her to tie me up like that