Chapter 36

Lizwi's Pov

The morning came, and I did not want to let her go. She is perfect for me she fits me perfectly. I really want to fix things with her. I tried to get up so I could go to the toilet, but she held me tightly.

Nobuhle: Where are you going?

Me: The toilet

Nobuhle: Please stay, you smell lovely

She said with her eyes closed. Okay, what is going on here? I stayed inside the covers, and she got on top of me and slept. Why is she so clingy? She told me she wanted space from me, but now she is being like this. I also ended up falling asleep with her. I felt little hands on my cheek, and I opened my eyes. It was Esihle she was sitting next to me.

Me: Hello, baby

Esihle: Morning, Daddy, why is Mommy on top of you?

Me: She is sleeping

She giggled.

Esihle: Why is she sleeping like a baby?

Me: I don't know

I said while smiling to her.

Esihle: When are we going to go, Daddy?

Me: we will go when mommy us up baby come let us sleep because she won't get off me.

She got inside the covers, and I put one arm around her because the other was on her mother. We started talking till she dozed off, and so did I.

Nobuhle's Pov

I was sitting on the grass with a colored baby boy. He was very handsome and reminded me of someone, but I just couldn't figure out who that person was.

Me: Where are your parents?

Little boy: You are my mother

Me: How when I do not have a baby boy?

Little boy: You will have one in the future

Me: What is your name?

Little boy: You did not give me one mother

That broke my heart. Why didn't I give him a name?

Me: Why?

He looked sad and hurt.

Little boy: You will soon find out why mother, I love you very much, both you and Dad.

He then started vanishing.

Me: Wait, don't go wait, who is your father?

He gave me a little smile and then vanished. I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces. Who is he is, how is he, my son? Why does him leave me hurt me so much? I woke up and felt a hard body, I looked down, and it was Lizwi. When did I get on top of him? I got off him and saw that he was holding Esihle on his other hand.

Lizwi: Where are you going?

Me: No, where I was just getting off you, I'm sure I am heavy

Lizwi: My body is numb

I hit him playfully, and he laughed.

Me: When did she get here?

Lizwi: I did not check the time

Me: Let me check the time

I took his phone and checked the time.

Me: it is twenty-five to ten

Lizwi: Okay, we have to leave by half past twelve

Me: Okay, let me clean and make breakfast.

Lizwi: No, I will make breakfast. I promised to cook yesterday, but I ended up not doing it due to someone drama.