Chapter 51

Nobuhle's Pov

My life feels like a movie. I've said this before, and I will say it again, I feel like I am a star in "MY LIFE FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES" and I sat this because there is no way that someone's life could change so drastically. A few months ago, I was a regular billionaire, and now I am a princess. Who knew that my life would change like this oh wait, my mom knew. I don't even know whether I should refer to her as my mom or what because of the despicable things she has done to me. Just thinking about her makes my blood boil. Yesterday, I didn't even want to look at her. I had to try by all means to not cross paths with her, but we did, and I couldn't even look at her. Not only did she not tell me about true roots, which have caused havoc in my life, but she hid my other family away from me. The Ndlovu's are so sweet and kind. I don't know how she ended up being so cold-hearted. She is more like my stepmother than my actual mother. In this case, I'm Cinderella, and she is Lady Tremaine. If Manqoba and Fezile were girls, I would say they are Anastasia and Drizella, but they are men, so I'll just call them Sasia and Driz.

Has your life ever fallen apart to a point where you have lost all hope? Funny, I should be the one giving them hope, but who is giving me hope? Yes, Khethukthula is supposed to be our peace, but how will he be my peace when I have given up on everything? I'm supposed to be this role model, but how when I am barely copying with everything that is going on? Losing hope was the only option besides drowning myself in my sorrows. Maybe the directors of my life should change the movie name to "Losing Hope" because I have lost all of it. There is not even an ounce of hope left in my life.

Today is the 23rd of November, and everyone is leaving today. I woke up early in the morning and made breakfast. I had to make everything I had in the fridge because I still don't know what they like and what they don't like. Esihle will be coming back today in an hours time with MaMtolo, who will be starting her shift at 8. It's already 7am, when they all came down looking good. We sat down and had breakfast while talking about everything that had been happening.

Dad: Ngonyama said it is dangerous for you to shift into your lioness while pregnant.

Me: What will happen to me?

Dad: You will lose control over your lioness. Whenever you sense great danger or when you are in pain, it will take over and destroy everything that is a threat.

Me: How do I control it, baba? (Father)

Dad: Lethokuhle will teach you that

Lethokuhle's eyes widened.

Lethokuhle: Mina? Baba isho mawungasangifuni (Me? Father, tell me when you no longer want me)

Dad: Ave uyigwala kulungile ke imina ozomufundisa (You're such a coward, fine, then I will teach her)

Nqobizwe: Good luck with that

Dad shot him a death stare.

Hlelokuhle: Relax, she is daddies little girl he won't be hard on her.

Me: Hard on me?

Khethokuhle: Your father is hard-core when it comes to training our beasts

I looked at Dad.

Dad: Don't let them get to you

Lizwi: I feel so left out

We laughed at him. We had a nice breakfast, and my brothers helped with the dishes. As we were sitting, MaMtolo came in and got shocked again when she saw the royal family she bowed. On the other hand, Esihle ran to my dad. Haybo, this child, she is not even used to them.

Esihle: Mkhuluuu

He smiled and picked her up.

Dad: Hello, nana