Chapter 65

Nobuhle's Pov

Me: Get up

He groaned and got up to sit up straight. It was now at night, and I had prepared dinner now we were eating. Esihle and the rest of the kids went out with Lizzy for a mini holiday, meaning all of us are free from kids until next week Wednesday.

Lizwi: Your brother did a number on me

Me: I am still going to get him for that

Lizwi: You already have

Me: That was nothing. I will teach him not to mess with my loved ones

Lizwi: Baby, it's okay. I deserve it, and he was just trying to protect you. It came from a good place.

Me: That doesn't mean he should hurt you. He was there when everything was explained, so why would he let my brothers attack you?

Lizwi: they were looking out for their little sister, I understand

Me: And I don't so leave me alone

Lizwi: I don't like what happened because once again you fought with your family because of me and this time it was a physical fight, you stood up for me. I was scared when you turned into your lioness thinking they could hurt you since they have been trained and you haven't. You really scared the shit out of me.

Me: Did you forget that I was once an assassin Killer? Plus, you can call me a tribrid, I'm human, a lioness, and I have a spirit that can turn into anything, so I was not really scared of them.

Lizwi: Don't call me that, plus you flung men like they are nothing

Me: And I would do it again if they threatened you

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Lizwi: ngyakuthanda mama (I love you, Mama)

Me: Nami ngyakuthanda Dlakela wami (I love you too, Dlakela)

Lizwi: There is something that I don't understand

Me: What is it?

Lizwi: it's how your lioness listens to me even Mlamlankunzi, the other day I shouted at you and you literally submitted to me I thought I was seeing things but everytime you're angry I can stop you, you listen to no one but me when they take over. It's like I have some sort of power over you and them.

Me: I remember that, and I was also shocked because they never listened to anyone but me. Even Ngonyama can't control them, but when it comes to you, I just submit easily.

Lizwi: Why is that?

Me: I really don't know

Lizwi: Can't you ask Mlamlankunzi?

Mlamlankunzi: angivumelekile ukunitshela iskhathi asikakofiki

She said in my mind, sometimes she scares me because I'm not used to her.

Me: she just said she can't tell us, the time hasn't come

Lizwi: I'm tired of the secrets and lies.

Me: she won't speak

Lizwi: Let me speak to her

Mlamlankunzi showed herself. She made her presence known.

Lizwi's Pov

The air in the room thickened, I felt goosebumps everywhere. Nobuhle's eyes turned brown, and she looked buff. I have to say, Mlamlankunzi is sexy as fuck. She smiled and spoke while looking into my eyes.

Mlamlankunzi: sthandwa senhliziyo yami (love of my life)

I smiled and brought her close to me. She snuggled herself in my arms. I just held her tight for some time.