Chapter 33

Zama's Pov

I took an Uber to Sboniso's house, and he would kill me if he heard me say that he always says it is our house. I got there, and there was no sign of him. I went to our room and saw 3 boxes on top of the bed. One is big, the other is medium, and the other one is small. I walked to them, and there was a note on top.

"Hey baby, please take a shower and wear these"

He didn't even need to tell me twice. I jumped to the shower without even opening the boxes. I took a quick shower and then went to open the first small box. It had jewelry on it, it was rose gold in color and there was everything from earrings to anklets. I put the box aside and opened the medium-sized box. Inside, there were LV stilettos. Gosh, I saw these on his sister the other day, and I loved them. Maybe he saw me looking at them and decided to get me one. I screamed in excitement as I opened the huge box. Inside, there was a nice silk red dress. I took it out, and it was so beautiful. It had nice bra cups that had ruby pearls on it. The top was corset like and also see-through. The back was open with straps on it. It was drop-dead gorgeous. I then tried it on, and it fit me perfectly. I went to the mirror and admired it while spinning around and smiling. I went put the heels on and they were also my size and they were really nice. I put on the jewelry, and it matched the color of the dress perfectly. I took a few pictures and then took the clutch bag that was inside the dress box. I opened it and found another letter.

"You look gorgeous baby, now that you are dressed, please come to the empty room near the gym."

I smiled and went there. The lights were dim, and on the hallway, there were rose petals. I was a blushing mess because this was so romantic. I got to the room and opened the door. I got the shock of my life. There were red balloons and rose petals and a photographer behind him. There were people playing soft music using instruments. He was standing there in a black suit looking so good, his hair was neatly cut with a nice chain on him. I could smell his perfume from the door. He was standing inside a heart. It was rose petals in the shape of a heart. He had such a huge smile on his face, which made me blush badly. The photographer was busy taking photos of me as I was walking to Sboniso, but my attention was not in him. It was on this fine man with a dashing smile that I was going to call my husband in a few months to come. The place was lovely it was decorated in a red and white theme with a lot of petals. When I got to him, I couldn't help it, I hugged him.

Sboniso: You look breathtakingly beautiful, my love

Me: it means my fiance really knows me

Sboniso: such a nice man you have for yourself

Me: he is amazing

He pecked my lips.

Me: What is all this about?

Sboniso: it is about us

Me: What about us?

I looked nervous, and then he fished for something from his pocket. It was a red box it was so small. He looked at me and then went down. I frowned because I was so confused as to what he was doing, but when I looked down, I saw that he was down on one knee. Is he about to? No, no, he is not. I'm sure he is doing something else. He opened the box and I saw the most beautiful ring ever, it had a nice medium-sized diamond on it and it was silver in color. My palms started to sweat. He is really doing it he is about to propose to me. I froze as tears left my eyes.

Sboniso: mbusi wenhliziyo yami, thando lwami lweqiniso.

More tears fell down, and he carried on.

Sboniso: ngiphambi kwakho lamuhla ngiyindoda esidele konke ngenxa yakho, ngikushiye konke ngikushiyela wena Ungithandile ngingenalutho,  wangithanda noma ngingaku phathanga kahle ngikuhlukumezile emoyeni.  Ubukhala ngenxa yami ubona engathi imizamo yakho ayanele engathi ngiyithathela phansi. Ngibukisile ngawe ebantwini kodwa wahlala nami wabona ubuhle kimi. Bengiyislima ngokufuna ukuthi uhlale nami noma ngangingakuphethe kahle. Bakuhlekile ngokukhetha mina futhi bakuhlebile ngokuthanda mina. Lamuhla ngizokulungisa lokho maNdimande wami. Lamuhla ngiphambi kwakho ngizokucela ukuthi ungenze indoda emadodeni. Sthandwa sami, ngokukhulu ukuzithoba nangesihle bengicela ungenze indoda emadodeni, ungenze indoda ejabule kunawo wonke amadoda la emhlabeni, ngicela ungishade maShozi omuhle (I am in front of you today. I am a man who has given up everything because of you, I left everything for you. You loved me when I had nothing. You loved me when I didn't treat you well, and I abused you emotionally. You cried because of me, and you thought you weren't enough like I didn't appreciate you. I embarrassed you in front of people but you stayed with me and you saw good in me. I was an idiot for wanting you to stay with me, although I was not good to you. They laughed at you for choosing me, and they gossiped about you for being with me. Today, I am going to fix that, maNdimande. Today, I am in front of you, asking you to make me a man among men. My love, I humble myself as I ask you to please make me a man among men, to make me the most happiest man in the world. Will you marry me, maShozi?