Chapter 66

Sboniso's Pov

After that whole saga with Fezile, I left work and went to see my wife. She hasn't been feeling okay lately she has been down, and I have to get to the bottom of it. She was not working today, so I just went to the mall, got a few things then went to her house. I called her, and she answered in the third ring.

Zama: Khumalo

Me: MamKhumalo

She blushed.

Zama: yebo, baba

Fuck!

Me: phuma themba lami ngila ngaphandle (come out love I'm outside)

Zama: Okay, babe

I hung up and waited for her. There was a knock on my window. To my surprise, it was not Zama but her father. I lowered the window.

Me: Baba

Zama's father: wafika wama engathi nisajola nje? Awuphume sizophuza itiye futhi upake ngaphakathi (why are you coming here and parking like you're still dating? Come out so we can drink tea and park inside the yard)

Me: yebo, baba

Zama was already here looking at her father curiously.

Zama's father: yini ke wena? Hamba uyowenzela umnyeni wakho itiye sizohlala ediningi (what's with you? Go and make some tea for your husband. We will sit in the dining room)

Zama: yebo, baba

She said and attempted to leave, but I called her.

Me: Ma' wakwami

She turned with a full smile on her face.

Me: kukhona engikuphethe ngicela ungene nakho owodwa owakho uzowubona nje nawe (I have something. Please go in with it, one of them is yours you will see it)

She came and opened the door, then got the 4 plastics and went away. That's when I saw that her father had been watching us with a smile on his face. He shook his head and left. I parked the car inside and went to the dining room with her father, whom I am still scared of. I sat down while her father went to call her mother, and her cousins started coming to us. It was Sibusisiwe and Zamkhitha, Thandolwethu was not there.

Sibusisiwe: besithi asizobonga nje ngosiphathele kona (we just wanted to say thank you for the things you got for us)

Me: akunankinga (no problem)

Zamkhitha: kakhulukazi lo onezimnandi (especially the one with nice things)

My face hardened.

Me: owomfazi wami ke loyo ngyathemba akekho ozombangisa izinto zakhe (that one belongs to my wife, and i hope no one will take her things)

Sibusisiwe: sungaze uphathele yena yedwa (you brought things for only her)

Me: kanti ngishade bani? (Who am I married to?)

Zamkhitha: ungangithatha nami ngibe umfazi wakho wesibili (You can take me to be your second wife

Me: cha ngiphelele ngomfazi wami (no, I'm complete with my wife)

Zamkhitha: kahle ngincono embhedeni kuna.... AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Come on, I'm better in bed than... AAHHHHHHHH!!!!)

She did not get to finish because Zama threw the hot tea on her. She started beating her up with the tray. Sibusisiwe joined trying to fight her, but Swazi and Thulisile were already there fighting them. It all just happened so fast. The girls were roughing them up badly. I went to hold back Zama so they could stop this.