Chapter 62

Nobuhle's Pov

Today is the day we lay my son in his resting place. Might sound stupid because he wasn't even fully developed, but the fact that I could see him and hold him is enough for me to want to bury him like this. Lizwi is right next to me, along with my friends they are all here supporting me through all of this. I'm really grateful for them.

Standing before his coffin with tears streaming down my cheeks. Lizwi has been holding my hand since, and I just can't believe he is gone, and I won't watch him grow up. He left me. He is never coming back. I sob as they lower his coffin. It's so tiny. He did not deserve to die like that. He didn't deserve what happened to him. He was innocent. My lioness is hurt, and Mlamlankunzi has distanced herself. We are all mourning our sons death in different ways.

Caleb's family is also here and they are also crying, they haven't said anything to me, I don't know what Caleb told them but I can see anger and sadness is visible on their faces. I'm worried about everything. This might reveal who I truly am to the world. If Caleb told them who I am, they I'm done for it, but most of all, I'm mad because no one from my family came to support me, including my brothers. I have so many things on my mind that right after seeing his coffin being lowered down, I fainted.

Narrated

Right after Nobuhle fainted, they rushed to her, including Caleb, but his family stood there and watched. She has been overworking herself and also letting her mind dwell on the bad for too long now. That's why her body couldn't take it anymore and switched off. Lizwi picked her up and took her to the cars while the guys and Caleb followed him. They checked her and made sure that she was fine before leaving her in the car with Kayla. They went back to bury Daniel.

Right after finishing with the necessary things, Lizwi suggested that they leave and meet up some other time when Nobuhle is fine to talk about everything. Natalie had been giving them nasty looks while Julia Foxx grew angrier and hated Nobuhle even more because she had done things with Caleb. Caleb's parents were disgusted by the fact that she slept with Caleb while she was married and, most of all, got pregnant for him. They called her a hoe.

They all went their separate ways and planned to meet in 3 days' time. December was in a days time, and they had to postpone their trip because of everything that had been happening. Tee and Jerry were not at the funeral because Nobuhle still felt something move in her whenever they mentioned their names, but she just couldn't figure out what it was or what it meant.

As they got home, Lizwi went to lay Nobuhle in bed. He then went downstairs to everyone else who was sitting in the living room in comfortable silence. He sat down and also kept quiet. It was silent to a point where if you dropped a pen, it would sound like there was a microphone next to it. The silence went on until Lizwi's phone rang. Everyone turned to him, and they watched him. He was deep in his thoughts that he didn't even hear it ring. It stopped ringing for 5 seconds and then rang again. Sandile tapped him on his shoulder to bring him back to reality. He then showed him his phone was ringing, Lizwi took it and looked at the caller ID before answering. It was Hlelokuhle. He answered it but didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say or do so he just kept quiet.

Prince Hlelokuhle: Mashimane

Lizwi: Ndabezitha

Prince Hlelokuhle: yobe asiphumelelanga namuhla ngenxa kaBaba kodwa udadewethu uzoba kahle konke nje kudinga iskhathi (Forgive us we couldn't make it because of dad but our sister will be fine everything needs time)

Lizwi: seniyokuxoxa nodwa lokho ngoba mina ngeke angizwe (you will talk to her about that because she won't listen to me)

Prince Lethokuhle: uKhethukthula uyabuzwa ubuhlungu bakhe sicela ube naye size sikwazi ukumbona (Khethukthula can feel her pain, please be with her until we can see her)