Chapter 49

Ngonyama Kingdom

Narrated

The king was pacing up and down since the moment Prince Hlelokuhle told him what happened. He was worried about his daughter and also confused as to how his daughter awakened her lioness without being introduced to the ancestors the right way. He was in his chamber thinking long and hard at what would've caused this and what's their next step because something like this had never happened before. Just as he was pacing up and down in his chamber, the air thickened, and the hair on his back rose. It suddenly became cold in the room, and he knew that he had a visitor from the other world. Ngonyama appeared in his chamber, and the King knelt down as a sign of respect. He was in his lion form, so he changed into his human form and stood tall in front of King Nkosiyezwe.

"Sukuma" (stand up)

The king stood up but still kept his head bowed..

"Kulungile ungangibuka ndodana" (It's okay. You can look at me, son.)

He slowly looked up.

"Kuzomele ungilalele futhi ungilalelisise siyezwana?" (You have to listen to me and listen to me carefully, do you hear me?)

King Nkosiyezwe: Mageba

"Kuzomele uhambe lamuhla uyofuna abakamawakhe ukuze uyoyilobola ingane yethu, mase nikukhuphe konke nizoba nomhlangano nomndeni wakhe lapho azobhodla khona konke okumphethe kabi khona inhliziyo yakhe izoxola kuphinde kuphole amanxeba kuye Konke kuyovela khona Kuyothi mase eya lapha abazoya khona phesheya kwezilwandle aye esewu Thingolwenkosazana Zulu. Mase ebuya lapho kunyaka ozayo uzobe esekhala isililo angakaze asikhala esethathelwa ingane yakhe Isishonile vele ingakho kwenzeke lokhu okwenzekile kuye ekuseni bekukshona kwayo lokhu okuvuse islwane sakhe Sekumele niphuthume ke ngoba uma engalethwa la mase ingekho ingane yakhe le engadingeki esiswini sakhe, uyophenduka abe isilwane. Akukwazi ukwenzeka lokho ezithwele ingakho kumele kuphelele konke kuleliviki" (You has to go today to find her mother's side of the family so you can pay lobola for our child. When you have done everything, you will have a meeting with the family where she will say everything that she does not like, and so she will heal. Everything will be said there. When she goes overseas, she will leave as Thingolwenkosazana Zulu. When she comes back next year, she will then cry like she has never cried before when they take her child. The child is dead now, and that's why eveyrgung happened like that in the morning. That was her child dying and waking up her lioness. You have to hurry because if she does not come back when her baby that is not needed is out, she will turn into a lioness. That can't happen because she is pregnant. That's why everything has to be done during the week)

King Nkosiyezwe: Ndabezitha

"kukhulu asizela nakho, futhi ke ngingaze ngikhohlwe uGidizela ula" (she is coming with something big, and before I forget Gidizela is here)

He said, then disappeared. The temperature in the room went back to normal. The King thought he did not hear Ngonyama properly. Gidizela can not be here she was banned from ever coming back here and also sent to hell! This only meant war, nothing else she is here for war and power. It then hit the king that since his daughter is carrying the most important things in the Ngonyama Kingdom, Gidizela will be coming for her. He got furious and wanted Gidizela dead again. She has always been a tyrant and would stop at nothing until she gets what she wants. They have heard the stories of how Gidizela wanted to kill her brother and get his power, but she is the one who got killed and sent to hell as punishment of her actions.

There was a knock on the door, disturbing him from his thoughts.

King Nkosiyezwe: Ngena (come in)

Prince Hlelokuhle came in and sat down near his father.