Chapter 17

I woke up gasping for air and immediately felt strong hands on me but my breathing pattern was lost it was like someone or something was choking  I started coughing like crazy and they made me drink water till i was okay, my eyes were still shut.

Person: baby open your eyes please!

That voice, that's Lizwi I'm sure he is worried about me now. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't they felt heavy, I tried and tried till I was able to open them and I was met by Lizwi's sexy eyes but they had fear in them. I looked deeply into his eyes and it hit me that I still love him very much I placed my hand on his cheek and he let out a tear, I wiped it and spoke.

Me: w.. why are yo.. you crying?

Lizwi: I thought I had lost you and I wasn't going to forgive myself because none of this would've happened if I got to you in time.

I smiled and caressed his cheek while look into his eyes.

Me: how long have I been out?

Lizwi: two days

Me: does my breath smell that bad?

He gave me a confused look.

Lizwi: no it doesn't smell I actually brushed you teeth every morning.

Me: what time is it?

Lizwi: 11 pm

Me: okay

Silence, I looked at him and he looked so handsome yet tired and stressed, he also looked at me and said nothing I took my other hand that was on his cheek and slid it to the back of his head and held his head, he didn't say anything.

Me: kiss me

He didn't ask any questions he brought his head down and stopped when our lips were inches apart. We were now breathing the same air and his hands were on either side of me balancing him so he couldn't fall on top of me. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me but he didn't so I opened my eyes and looked at him he was still in the same position looking at me.

Lizwi: say please

I looked at him not believing what he just said then I pushed him way from me and clicked my tongue, he bursted out in laughter while I sat up straight and took off the drips the were on me. He stopped laughing and had a serious look on his face.

Lizwi: no don't do that you're going to hurt yourself

I didn't say anything I just carried on taking off the needles and everything else, he sighed and helped me. When we were done he backed up away from me I folded my arms and looked away from him.

Lizwi: so you're mad at me now?

Silence

He walked closer to me till he was right next to my bed he put his hands in his pockets.

Lizwi: I'm talking to you Nobuhle

There's something about his voice like damn it's so commanding and yet he is asking me something at the same time his voice drives me insane honestly but I just won't admit it to anyone else , I looked up to him and he grabbed me by my neck making me moan softly while rolling my eyes a bit, he bent over and gave me a breathtaking kiss which made me feel all kinds of things, he didn't let go of me for a while till the kiss got heated and he broke the kiss but didn't let go of my neck, I was left panting not knowing what to do with myself.

Lizwi: you're making things hard for me Miss

I giggled and he let go of me. I looked at him then my bed and him again. He was confused at first but when he caught on he started shaking his head.