Chapter 6

A month later

It's been a month and Lizwi has been doing the same thing, he has been coming home with her things and I've been taking them, I found another pair of panties it was a thong, her lipstick on his shirt and I would take a picture, scratches on his back, love bites and I also took pictures, her Avon lipstick was in his pocket, it's a lot and I am hurt but today it's all coming to an end. I had just put Esihle to sleep and read her a story now I'm going to prepare myself for today. I went to get all the things and I put them in the guest room he has been using, I heard his car roaring outside so I went to the dining room luckily the lights were off, I sat in the same spot where I would see him but he won't see me. He got in and he slowly closed the door, while he was walking slowly towards the room I cleared my throat and he stopped his tracks.

Me: going somewhere?

Lizwi: oh baby you scared me I was going to our room

I went to switch on the lights then walked up to him

Me: oh really? Or you mean the guest room that you go to every night to wash off her smell and then get the bedroom with nothing but love bites and scratches? You mean that one or there's another one that I don't know of?

He looked at me and his eyes widened

Lizwi: I.. I.. Umh.. Baby what are you talking about?

Me: it's either we're going to do this the easy way or the hard way you choose

Lizwi: baby let's just go and sleep

I went up close to him and smelt him, he smelt like her and I took off his blazer and there was a lipstick on his shirt it was red, his lips were red and on his neck he had a hickey. I then looked at him and he said nothing but his heart was beating fast.

Me: mhm look at that, do you want to see more?

He looked down and sighed in defeat. I walked to the guestroom and stood behind the door, seconds later he also walked in and I closed the door and locked it. He turned and he looked scared, good he should be.

Me: oh baby look at the bed I got something for you.

When he saw what was on the bed he knelt down and started apologizing.

Lizwi: baby I'm sorry, I'm sorry my love I'm so sorry please forgive me I didn't mean it one thing just led to another and I couldn't stop, my lovely wife I'm really sorry baby please I am sorry I regret it everyday, fuck baby I'm so sorry I honestly didn't mean it

Me: are you done?

He looked at me and he had tears in his eyes

Me: get up

He did and I took off his pants then his boxers and I smelt his dick, indeed it smelt like sex, I heard him curse and I stood up.

Me: go and bath you smell like her

He rushed to the bathroom and I heard the shower running so I went on to part two of my plan. I got the chains and tied them to the walls. When he came out I told him to stand there and I tied him up, he looked shit scared. He was now tied up and he was hanging in the middle so I also tied is legs. He let me be then I took some duck tape and put it on his mouth. When I was done I took the sjambok under the bed and when he saw it he tried to move but he couldn't.

Me: you really thought I wouldn't find out? (slash) really? (slash) you cheated on me for the fifth time now Lizwi (slash) and you thought you were going to get away with it (slash) I (slash) AM (slash) TIRED (slash) OF (slash) YOU (slash) AND (slash) YOUR (slash) WHORING (slash) WAYS (slash) YOU (slash) ARE (slash) A (slash) MAN (slash) WHORE (slash) YOU (slash) LEAVE (slash) YOUR (slash) FAMILY (slash) ALL (slash) FOR (slash) A (slash) PUSSY (slash) THAT (slash) YOU (slash) GET (slash) FREELY (slash) AT (slash) HOME (slash) OR (slash) THIS (slash) WASN'T (slash) A (slash) HOME (slash) FOR (slash) YOU (slash) ANYMORE (slash) HUH (slash) LIZWI (slash)