CHAPTER-1 •||New Beginnings||•

YN'S POV:
Finally, it's the beginning of my new life.Nothing can stop me now. I'm gonna do everything I missed, starting with studying.

It's my first day in college today, yes I'm starting my studies again which I left years ago.yes, I'm afraid, afraid that people are going to judge me and will pass comments like - "look she's gonna study with us" "she is so old" etc. But they don't know that their opinions doesn't matter to me. They can't stop me from achieving my dreams.

"Yonsei University" My dream college...It wasn't easy to get in but I did it.

Everything feels so different, feels like I'm 18 again, feels like I'm alive again.No one will understand what I'm feeling right now, this is so unexpected and unbelievable.Years ago I would've never expected that I'll be able to experience this, that I'll get another chance to do everything I couldn't earlier.

There was a time when I dreamt of walking down these college streets with him,hands in han-- yn no, not today. It's a happy day, let's not think about past anymore.

I had done the whole campus tour and well what should I say? It was so overwhelming,its so beautiful.I'm now going to my classroom for my 1st class.Damn I'm so excited,I know I'm behaving like a child but then as I said you won't understand feelings of someone like me who after years got a chance to change her life, to live the way she always wanted to..

After re-checking the schedule, I enter the classroom. Some students were already there and seems like they have formed their own groups too. As I started moving further, some students standup and was about to say something but stopped when they saw me taking a seat.I know what they were thinking me as-"Teacher".Instead of saying anything, they started laughing and says-

"oh my god, she is a student."

"I know right, I thought she's a teacher. I almost fucking wished her good morning"

"No shit. What the hell is this woman even doing here?"

"who knows?"

I took the seat away from them, not wanting to hear their hurtful remarks.I know this is going to happen but still, it hurts. They keep on commenting about my age, my clothes- Clothes which I'm sure made me look in 30s but I don't really had any time to change my wardrobe and it's waste of money too. I am okay with my current outfits.

Their laughter died as class started filling in. No one bothered to sit with me. It shouldn't bothered me, but I'm.

?? - Umm Hi,

I looked up and saw a young boy probably 18-19 smiling at me. No shit, as in genuinely smiling.

"Hey"

?? - Can I sit here?

"uh yeah of course"

I moved a lil bit, giving him space to sit..

?? - Hi, I'm So-hyun and you?

"Hi, I'm yn"

Sohyun- Hi yn, it's nice to meet you..

I can't believe there's someone who's happy to meet me, who is genuinely talking to me..

"Nice to meet you too so-hyun"

But it still feels weird as to why will he talk to me when everyone is making fun of me..so I asked..

"Why are you talking to me?"

shit I must have sounded rude, I didn't wanted it to come out like that..

Sohyun- umm what?

"umm I..I mean everyone is mak..ing fun of me then wh..why you ar..

So-hyun- well, first they are definitely blind..And second, I'm not stupid to miss a chance to be friends with a beautiful girl.. (wink)

I didn't expected this, what should I reply? It's so weird.. luckily I didn't have to reply because our teacher came..Just like that first half of college got over. Teachers came and introduced themselves. Now it's our break time..I am liking here, although they kept on commenting me and now even started saying bad for so-hyun. And because it's due to me,I felt really bad but he ensured me he's okay and their comments doesn't bother him.

Sohyun- Do you want to eat in canteen or go out?

"umm I have brought my lunch"

Sohyun- you did? well I umm I didn't..

"wanna share with me?"

It slipped out of my mouth before I could even think about it..

Sohyun- Is it okay with you?

"Of course"

So-hyun- Thankyou. Should we go to garden??

"Yeah, that would be nice"

We sat in the garden and share my lunch.We talk about ourselves, well not me but he. He told me he studied in busan and came to seoul for further studies.He is living in dorm. His girlfriend broke up with him because she didn't wanted to do long distance relationship.He seems like, he's still in love with her and I feel really bad for him.

I know he wanted to know my story but well I'm not comfortable sharing that now and luckily he didn't forced me either.Although he genuinely seems like a good guy, but my past is something I don't want to think about let alone talk..

Our break was over so we were heading back for our next class which is of English my favourite subject, the only class I'm excited to be in..Sohyun was sharing his embarrassing moments which makes me laugh like crazy..

But I stopped laughing when I reached the door of my classroom and saw the man standing at the place of teacher I never expected I'll ever see in this life again..

"Kim taehyung"

wh..what is he doing here? He, I me..an, god no. He can't see me, not now. I...I...need to turn away, I need to run before he sees me. But it's too late because he is staring at me right now. His wide eyes directly staring at mine.No,this can't be happening.Aft....after all these years, I can't run into him again, I need to leave,I need to run.. and so I did.. I run away from there as fast as I can and went into the nearest bathroom..
........................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
COMMENT FOR NEXT PART
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts