CHAPTER 5•||Missed you||•

YN'S POV:
After playing for sometime, jin left due to work. He is a lawyer and Aera is gynecologist. That's how they met and fall in love. The hospital Aera works in is the same hospital Jin's firm was appointed as lawyer of.

I met Aera during my pregnancy and it was her who introduced me to jin. At that time, I didn't know there will be a time we'll be like a family. They both had done so much for me, I don't know how will I repay them.

Aera was helping jihoon in his homework when I enter the living room after getting ready for my part time jobs. Since Aera and I live together, and she don't have shift tonight so I can leave jihoon with her.

"Jihoon baby, eomma is going to work now. Be a good boy and don't disturb Rara much okay?"

Jihoon nodded and I kissed on his forehead.

Jihoon- Eomma, take care.

"I'll baby.Aera, I'm going now. Call me immediately if jihoon needs me okay?"

Aera- I'll, but yn are you sure you want to do job at club? It's not sa..

"I don't have any option Aera, I need to take as many opportunities as I can..you haven't told jin about this have you?"

Aera- Don't worry I haven't, I know he won't let you do that..And I'm feeling bad that I'm allowing you to do this..

"It's not your fault okay? And I told you, everyone is really nice there,it doesn't feel like I'm in club"

Aera- still yn, I don't know if it w-

"Aera, I promise if I don't like it I will leave immediately okay?"

Aera nodded and hugged me. After saying bye to them I left for my shift at the cafe and after that I went to the club.

It's been 3 days since I have started working in the club. so far it's manageable, my colleagues are really good.I mean if you come and see,you won't believe because even if I have never worked in club I know how usually the atmosphere is, but here it's really different. I guess the owner must be really good. After changing into the club dress code, I went inside.

Yuna- Unni...I mean Yn, you are here. How was the day? and it was your first day in college isn't it? How did it go?

Yuna, she is one of the part timer here and a beautiful soul. She always insist on calling me unnie(elder sister) but I don't like it.

Before I can reply, she got order so she had to leave. I saw everyone was quite busy tonight maybe because it's Friday night.I was going towards the manager when I saw someone from Room 13 is continuously requesting. I guess everyone is busy that's why they missed this.

I immediately went to the Room 13.After knocking on the door and not getting any reply, I went inside and saw a man sitting on the chair fully drunk, head lying on the table.I wasn't able to see his face..I went to him and start calling him..

"Sir, sir, you requested us?"

I guess he couldn't hear me because of loud music so I bend a little bit so that he can hear me but I stopped when I heard something, like he is crying..He is crying shit.. This is more crazy..

I shake his arms a lil bit to let him know someone is here..And then he stilled, and slowly slowly turned to me making me lose my breath because the person sitting in front of me, those drunken eyes staring right at me is of none other than kim taehyung....

He looked as if he wanted to yell whoever is disturbing him but then he relaxed because something clicked him. Because he recognized me, he recognized me even though he is drunk.

He started getting up from his seat to come to me, but lost his balance so I immediately went and hold him..He fall on me, I tried to make him sit but he didn't budge and instead lean in me resting his head on my shoulders..I stumbled a little, then with one hand I hold his waist and with other hold the edges of tabel to maintain the balance.

He sniffled in my neck and damn I could feel his hot breath there..

"Tae.. wh-"

Taehyung- cupcake,you came..you are here baby, you are finally here..I...I missed you so much.

Taehyung-6 years 9 months 23 days, I..I missed you every fuckin second cupcake, every second.

He is counting, he is counting every day..Taehyung why, why are you making difficult...Don't make me doubt my decisions please..

Taehyung- cupcake, why.. why did you do that to me? why did you left me? why did you marry someone else?

Married? He knows?? How? He-

Taehyung suddenly hugged me tightly, his hands tightened around my waist. And then, he sucked on the spot between my neck and shoulder..He just kissed me. I don't want to realise he still affects me, that I still crave for his touch..I..I need to stop him before we do something we'll regret, before it gets too late..

I want to push him away but as if I don't have hands anymore, I didn't. I wasn't able to because I want him, I need him..I do. No one can imagine how much I hated (missed) him in these past 7 years. No one.

Suddenly someone was pulling away me from taehyung, someone was separating us and I was so pissed that I could literally smash that person before reality strikes me...
........................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
COMMENT FOR NEXT PART
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts