CHAPTER 2 •||Found You||•

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I'm clearly dreaming,it can't be possible. No, she can't be here standing right in front of me just few feets away..She.. she can't be here but...she is..she is looking at me.she took a step back and then she ran away, just ran away...

No, I can't let her leave again. I won't let her go.. I can't.. she.. she can't leave again.. not now..she can't

And so I ran, I ran in the direction she went until I'm standing in the front of washroom she went inside. My heart is beating so fast and it's so difficult to even breath.

After 6 years 9 months 23 days I finally found her. I can't let her away from me even for a second now, so I went inside.

YN'S POV:
He is here, standing in the washroom in front of me.I hate how even after all these years he still affects me, his presence do something to me. something I don't want to feel anymore. I hate how just by seeing him I feel alive again, feel like I'm living..

He is coming towards me, and I can't move. I am not able to move as if I'm glued to the floor. I want to run away, I don't want to be here, I don't want to be with him but I want to be here, to be with him, to hug him, to love him, to kiss him, to feel him .

I closed my eyes as he keeps on coming towards me. Not able to see him doesn't make his presence unknown even a little,I can feel him everywhere,all around me.His fingers brushed against my cheek and it took everything not to lean in his touch.He brushed my hair away from my face and then he cupped my cheeks with both of his hands, his thumb removing the tears I didn't even realize are there. His hands moved along my shoulder,touching me,checking me as if making sure I'm real, I'm here, I'm not a dream..Both of his hands were on my face again,cupping my face, his forehead touching mine and I still don't dare to open my eyes. I'm afraid if I open my eyes, I'll lost it and break down.

His hot breath fell all over my face as his  heavy breathing slowed down.And then he said "cupcake" just one word but that one word is enough to bring back those memories I have long decided to delete from my heart, my mind but couldn't.That one word which makes me want to forget everything and just hug him, cry my heart out, blame him,ask him why..

But then he said "I finally found you cupcake,I finally found you" before pulling me into a hug, into his arms..The arms which used to be my safest place. I didn't realize how much I needed him until this moment. He is crying, I can feel his tears on me, I'm crying and he can feel that,I know because he tightened his arms around me..

Yn, no you can't be like this. Did you forget what happened in the past? How can you? you can't become weak..you don't need him, you can't need him.

I immediately pushed him back..He wiped his tears, god he is crying. I can't see him like this..I.. yn no get a grip..

Taehyung- cupcake,baby you are here.. you, I..y..

yn, don't let him affect you..

"Yn, my name is yn.."

Taehyung-Shutup..you are cupcake, my cupcake, tae's cupcake..

Yes, I'm your cupcake,taetae I..no.. yn don't..

Yn- Yn is my name sir..

Taehyung- Yn,what has happened to you? and why are you h.. I mean h..

Yn- It's girls washroom, you should leave..

Taehyung- cupcake, what's wrong with you.. why ar..

But before he could complete, my phone started ringing. I checked who it is and immediately picked the call..

"Hello miss min, what happened? is everything okay wi..

Miss min- Miss yn, you should come to the school. Some students accidentally pushed jihoon, so I g..

"what are you saying? accidentally? are you kidding me? Give the Phone to jihoon"

My baby, my son.. he oh god..I..

"jihoon baby, everything is okay..mumma is on the way.. don't worry okay? Mumma is coming to you"

Without waiting for a single second, I pushed taehyung aside and immediately ran from there to my son..

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
"Mumma"

she.. she just said "mumma is coming to you"

Oh my godd.. this no.. this can't be true.

"mumma"???????????
........................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
COMMENT FOR NEXT PART
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts