CHAPTER 4 •||Family||•

YN'S POV:
Aera- yniee?? what happened, you are scaring us. And where is jihoo- oh my god is he okay?

Aera immediately went in the room while jin broke the hug and looked at me.

Jin- What happened?

What should I even tell him? While it's hurting to see jihoon like this, this is not the only reason. These tears are for taehyung and for all the memories that came rushing back after seeing him today.

Before I can say something Aera came back tears in her eyes.

Aera- H-how?

Jin- what how? what happened, will anyone tell me?

Aera- Jihoon, he is..he is hurt jin. He-

Aera couldn't complete and broke down.

"some students at the school pushed him"

Jin- Yn, this ho- I'm going to talk to them.

"No, I told the teacher to arrange the meeting with their parents"

Jin- I'll come with you too

Aera- Mee too

"you both are not coming. I want to handle this on my own. I don't want them to think just because I'm a single and a young mom I can't be a mother"

Aera- yn,wh-

"I saw Aera, I saw the looks on teacher, I saw how they see me, what they think of me as, like I'm not capable of being a mother just because I'm young. And those students, they are just 7 years old, how can they be so cruel. Jihoon, he's not like other students, he's not interactive but this doesn't give them right to do anything like that. wh..what if this incident reminds him of-"

I trailed off  and broke down, not able to finish.Aera immediately ran to me embracing me in her arms.

Aera- Ynnie, nothing will happen to jihoon. He is our strong baby isn't he? And his mom is strong too, don't lose hope. I know you can handle everything just like you earlier did.

Jin- Aera is right yn, you are strongest girl aren't you? I'm so proud of you yn. You really don't want us to come?

"I really appreciate this jin but let me handle this, please. Because I know even though I'll go alone, you and Aera will be here for me"

Aera- of course we'll be.Show them how fierce you are and what you'll do for your baby.

"Thankyou Aera, thankyou not for this but for everything. I don't kn-

Aera- Shutup, no more thankyou. It's time to celebrate ..

Jin- Right, Time to party party yeah..

Me and Aera both laughed, jin has a gift of lightening the mood. I'm really blessed to have them in my life. Jin and Aera are the family I never had but always wanted.

"But for what?"

Jin- Your first day in college yn..

And there it was, another reminder of meeting him. But I can't tell them. It'll worry them only. Aera was about to say something when she suddenly stopped and noticed something....on me.

Aera- Don't tell me, you went to the college wearing that.

Damn it

"I...umm, I changed actu-

Aera- Stop lying. Are you kidding me yn? This was your first day in college and you wore this long old skirt and a top? seriously? God, I should have been here when you were leaving.

"what's wrong with it?"

Aera(scoffed) - what's wrong with it?????? Jin, you tell her

Jin who was trying to control his laughter, suddenly stands straightly,giving expression of thinking making me and Aera chuckle.

Aera- yn, From now on I'm gonna decide your college outfits.

"But Aera, I'm rea-

Aera- No excuses. For god sake, you have to enjoy your life yniee. Studying wasn't the only thing you need to make up for. It's for everything, all the fun, parties, bunks, boys - especially boys.you are not missing any fun anymore.

Before I could protest, I heard jihoon calling "eomma" and I immediately went in. He was already up, sitting in the bed in pain, and his eyes roaming, looking for me. I immediately went to him and sat him in my lap.

"Baby, I'm here. How are you feeling?"

Without answering, he tightly holds and lean into me.

Aera- Tada!! look what I brought for my jihoon.

Aera came into the room holding the cake. Jihoon slightly tilt his head, his eyes sparkling on seeing cake.

Jin- Little champ, I'm hurt. you are ignoring me!

Jihoon immediately look up at him hearing his voice and a slight smile form on his lips seeing jin pouting like a baby.Besides me, Jin and Aera are the only people jihoon open up to and play with.

Jin- I thought we'll play little champ, but you are not ev-

This made jihoon lil more attentive and happy. He looked at jin with puppy eyes.

Aera- No, jihoon will Eat cake with his RaRa. Right, jihoon??

Jin- No he'll play with me.

Aera- He likes cake more, so he'll eat wit-

Jin- He likes cake not the granny who's probably going to eat him.

Aera(raging with anger)- Did you just..just called me granny??

Jin(smirks) - I didn't, you did..

Aera- shutup you old grandpa with  wrinkled dic-

"Aera"

I shouted stopping her in middle and closing jihoon's ear. While Aera suddenly got embarrassed, jin smirked and bend to her ear saying slowly but definitely hearable.

Jin- Well, you do love that wrinkled dick, don't you angel?

"Stop it you both"

Jin then said something again in her ear which was too low to hear but it made Aera blush. After that jin straightened up and then said-

Jin- So shall we go and play some games champ?

Aera- I said he'll eat cake with me.

"why don't jihoon decide it hmm?jihoon, what do you want to do? "

Jihoon(smiled) - Both. Rara, will you feed me cake while I play with jinjin?

Aera- of course my baby.
........................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
COMMENT FOR NEXT PART
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts