CHAPTER 31•||you know her? ||•

FLASHBACK:-
3 hours ago:

Taehyung was in his office when he received some pics from an unknown number. And when he opened them, his blood boiled with anger.

Tae: what the hell is this??

someone had sended tae's and yn's intimate pictures from last night party.

Before he could call or reply to that message, someone knocked on his door. He told the person to come in and it was Mi kyong.

Tae: yes Mi kyong?

Mi kyong: Good morning sir!! How was the night?

Tae: what?

Mi kyong; I mean, how was yesterday's night? Think you had a lot of fun?

Tae: Miss Mikyo-

Mi kyong: Did you liked my gift?

Tae: what gift?

Mi kyong: The pictures I have sended youu..

Taehyung immediately stand up and went towards her angrily.

Tae: That was youu?

Mi kyong: who else will it be?

Tae: what do you mean by that?

Mi kyong: Nothing, I was just trying to make you remember your amazing night.

Tae: Mi kyong, don't test my patience. What wer-

Mi kyong: Date Me..

Tae: I'm sorry what?

She took a step towards him and was about to put her hands on his chest when he immediately took a step back.

Mi kyong: Relax Mr Kim, I just want you to know that we are dating.

Tae: Are you drunk early in the morning? what nonsense are you speaking?

Mi kyong: I'm 100% of sound mind Mr kim, and if you are intelligent enough you'll know it's in your interest if you'll date me.

Tae: Leave before I report you..

Mi kyong: You'll do no such thing Mr kim. I don't think you'll want that woman's pictures all over the internet with the tag line "An old student seducing her professor"

She didn't even completed when taehyung was grabbing her neck making her choke on words.

Tae: Don't you even think about doing anything like that to yn. You don't want to see what will happen if you do that..

He removed his hand and step away from her.

Mi kyong: You won't be able to do anything. So it's better to agree to my conditions otherwise she'll be humiliated i-

And he was on her again..

Tae: don't...don't you dare say any other word. You are a student, you don't want to mess with me. I can destroy your whole life in seconds. So don't even think about harming yn, because otherwise you won't be able to bear the consequences. You'll leave this office and forget about everything else. You won't think about yn, you won't talk to her and you won't come near her. You hear me?? Do you understand????

Her eyes started getting watery, oxygen started disappearing due to the tight hold on her neck. she tried to nod and taehyung remove his hand and pushed her away.

Tae: Go against any of the rule and you'll regret your whole existence.

Mi kyong: You are a crazy psycho.