CHAPTER 29 •||Your Arms!!||

I'm sorry for posting late but I'm ill and my brother's wedding is coming so I'm quite busy, sorry hope you'll understand.

.............

Few seconds later she heard tae knocking on the door while calling her name.

Tae(panicking) : Cupcake, are you inside? Cupcake, please tell me you are inside? Cupcake..

Yn(angry) : She's not here..

Tae(chuckled) : I'm coming in baby..
(He wasn't asking her by the way)

Yn: I said she's not her-

But before she could complete tae was already inside the bathroom and was locking the door .

yn: what the hell...are you crazy tae?

But tae ignored her and kept on walking towards her.

yn: It's Girls washroom!!

Tae still didn't replied, and on reaching to her, he put something near the basin. That's when yn noticed the First Aid kit.

Yn: Wh..what is thi-

Before she could complete, tae hold her waist and lift her making her sit on the clean area.

yn: what the hell is wrong wit-

Tae: shut up ynnie...

Yn: why would I -

(Tae glared and she immediately got quite.)

Tae: Good girl!!

And when tae said that, yn's heart skipped a beat and she looked at him. Taehyung opened the first aid kit and took her injured hand to treat the wound but she was so lost in him she didn't paid attention to any of that.

Tae: I'll do it very slowly cupcake, I promise it won't hurt.

Little did he know, these small wounds are nothing to her.

He started applying the ointment slowly, very slowly because the thought of seeing her in pain kills him.

Tae: Why the hell did you even broke the glass in your own hand cupcake? what were you even thinking? And why did you drank so much? What if I wasn't here?

That brought yn to present and she immediately said-

Yn: you weren't there...

Tae: I wa-

Yn(screaming): No you weren't, you were with that bitch...you left me, you....you weren't there..

Tae: cupcake, I wa-

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she took back her hand and got off from counter. Before she could reach the door taehyung held her wrist and pinned her to the wall while being careful not to hurt her.

Tae: Your wound is not treated yet. Don't move.

Yn: I don't nee-

Tae: I said DON'T. MOVE.

While he was treating the wound, he said-

Tae: she was drunk, so I was making sure she got home safely.

Yn(scoff) : There were other people too..

Tae: Yes, but she came to me. Whatever it was, I'm Teacher in the college and it was my responsibility to make sure everyone is safe.

Yn: what about me then?what if something happened to me when you were wit-

Tae immediately put his hand on her mouth stopping her from completing that sentence .