CHAPTER 14•||HE IS HERE!!||•

Sohyun: Let's go yn! Since Mr kim is on sick leave I don't think he'll take class today as well.

yn(thinking):I know he won't come then why I'm still waiting? What's wrong with you yn.

Sohyuh- yn? Yn? Yn??

yn: uh-huh yes?

Sohyun: where did you got lost? Let's go!

Yn: oh yes! umm let's....let's go

yn got up and started packing her things when suddenly she felt something. Something she shouldn't have felt.Goosebumps arose on her skin and she stopped breathing for what felt like an eternity.

yn(thinking): "He is here" (she didn't have to turn to confirm, she just knew HE IS HERE)

Everyone started going back to their seats after seeing taehyung coming, but yn didn't moved nor release the breath she was holding. She keeps on standing there and taehyung keeps on staring at her while going towards his desk. she knows his eyes are on her, he knows she knows he is here.

Sohyun(whispering): Oh he is here! Glad we didn't left! yn why are you still standing? sit down! (she didn't listened) Yn!! Yn!!

When yn didn't replied, he gently touched her hands bringing back yn to present but also grabbing the attention of taehyung on him.

Yn immediately sat down but didn't dared to look up because she knows he's watching. Taehyung kept on glaring the boy yn has sat with and crushed the pen he was holding in his hand while his anger kept on increasing.

Taehyung(thinking): WHO THE HELL IS HE? AND WHY SHE IS SO CLOSE TO HIM?

Sohyun: Yn? You okay? why do you look like as if you have seen the ghost?

sohyun laughed but yn didn't said anything . She kept looking down, fidgeting with her fingers trying to think how will she face taehyung? When yn didn't said anything, sohyun cupped her face and made her look at him..

Sohyun: Hey! what's wrong? Do yo-

Taehyung eyes got widen on seeing sohyun touching her face. Failing to control his emotions, he banged his fist on the desk and shouted "Get awaaay"

Everyone, and I mean everyone including yn immediately looked at taehyung who was Comtinously glaring at the hands that were touching her face.

Yn(thinking) : what's wrong with you tae?

Taehyung (thinking) : What's wrong with YOU yn? Why the fuck he is touching you?

As if she can read him she immediately distance herself from sohyun but that didn't relaxed taehyung even a lil bit.

Student: wh..what's wrong sir? Th..

Taehyung(thinking): wait! Did I just said that aloud? Great, very good taehyung. But whatever it was, how dare he touch what's MINE. mine?

Taehyung took one more glance at yn who was already looking at him with so Much worry in her eyes but he immediately looked away. Sohyun who noticed where tae's eyes were got worried that tae was talking to him and was about to stand up when-

Taehyung: Hahaha (fake laugh) you all got scared didn't you?Relax Relax! Good afternoon students! Myself "Kim Taehyung" and I'm your Literature professor.I apologize for not taking first 2 classes but now I won't be taking any off. Now Before we start our first lecture, I need to make something clear first. You will be sitting according to the arrangements I'll make. And anyone who dares to change it will face consequences. Understand?

Some students started whispering " It's college for god sake not a school " " Seriously, who even sit according to teachers" etc etc while some girls who were totally lost in taehyung shook their head as a yes. And yn knows, she knows this has something to do with her.

yn(thinking) : What are you trying to do tae?

Taehyung told everyone to come out of their seats and that he'll call the roll numbers randomly and everyone will sit according to that. There will be 2 students on each desk.
And just like that, yn was on the first desk of the middle row which was just in front of tae's desk. And sohyun has been seated on the back seat of the same row. (point to be noted no boy was in the seats near yn)

Student: Sir! Can You please make me sit in front? I won't be able to see clearly from here.

Taehyung: why? where are your glasses?

Student: I have but, it would be better-

Taehyung: No, no one can change seats.

Student: Sir please! I really wanna stu-

Taehyung: Fine but, you can't change seats with someone who is in first 2 seats of middle row. If anyone else is ready to change their seats with you, you can.

Student: Thankyouu sir!

some students happily changed seats with each other, sohyun wanted to sit near yn but taehyung said no about sitting there so he didn't.

Taehyung felt happy seeing her in front of him but he immediately removed that thought away.

Taehyung (thinking ) : Tae, what are you doing?Why does it even affect you who she talks to and all? You just came to get answers and nothing so behave like that.

Yn knew he made her sit on first seat intentionally but why she didn't knew. He should have been keeping his distance from her,not trying to keep her with him.

The whole period yn didn't looked at him, nor taehyung tried to do something that grab her attention. After the period got over taehyung left the class immediately making yn relax thinking he won't try to talk out of her.yn was packing her things when sohyun came to her seat.

Sohyun: I missed you so muchh ynnie (He said while pouting)

Yn: It was just one hour sohyun (she said laughingly)

Sohyun: You finally laughed! Thankgod! what did even happened to you suddenly? Are you okay? Do you want me to umm beat someone?

yn(laughs again) : what?? No, nothing happened. Thankyou sohyun. Let's go!

Sohyun: Yeah changing the topic again! Whatever, let's go

They came out of the college and said goodbye. Sohyun was about to leave when he stopped and turn again.

Sohyun: Yn, don't let that smile fade away again, it doesn't suit you.

Yn: Sohyun, I...umm

Sohyun: see, it's fading again!!

yn(smiles) : Okay now?

Sohyun: Better!! Okay bye now

Yn started walking towards the station when suddenly someone from the right side pulled her into a closed space.
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts