CHAPTER 6 •||She came back?||•

surprise update 😚Please do vote and answer the question given at the end of this chapter if you want me to keep surprising you with chapters, please do vote and comment 🥺
...................
I immediately pulled away from taehyung and saw Taewoon, a colleague was the one separating us. I turned but noticed manager is here too..

Manager- Yn, are you okay? I'm sorry it's all my fault I didn't tell you.

"Tell me what"

Manager-Let's go out.

Manager started walking out and I followed her..

Manager- Room 13 is exclusive for Boss and his friends. And the person inside is boss closest friend.Don't ever go in that room again unless you are called. Boss friend doesn't like it.

"Is he a regular?"

Manager-No, he's not a regular. He don't usually come but when he do he always came to get drunk as if he wants to forgot something that's hurting him.

My heart breaks on hearing that. Did.. did he came because of me today?He's like this because of me?

"But shouldn't we call his family member? how can we leave him like this in this condition?"

Manager- Boss said not to attend him, he is coming here and will take care of him.

"are they close??"

Manager- Yes, they are quite close that's why boss is coming here even though he's not usually here in the club. I guess they are high school friends.

High school? But only jimi- No, it can't be. He can't be the boss. Before I could say or ask anything,I saw him entering the club- Jimin, walking like he owns this or maybe he does.

Manager- Here's the boss.

It's really him, jimin. My besfriend since we were in kindergarten. He's grown up so beautifully, his aura, his dressing style everything seems perfect. And suddenly it clicked me- Taehyung wasn't the only one I left, I left many people I loved.

Jimin didn't even glanced our way and went directly in the direction of room 13. Shit, jimin can't see me here. I immediately went inside the dressing room at the back waiting for him to leave.

I tried to take a look outside and after seeing jimin is almost outside of the club, I went out and watched jimin trying to make drunk taehyung sit in the car.

Why did taehyung have to drink when he don't like drinking? "it's because of you" my inner voice said but I quickly remove that thought and was about to turn away when I saw jimin's eyes towards me or on me? shit. I immediately turned back hoping jimin didn't see me, wishing the lightening was too dark for him to see me but I know better. Fate doesn't seem to be on my side these days.

But when I didn't hear him coming back, I turned and saw he already left. I just hope, really hope he won't realise. And now it seems like I'll have to leave this job just like how I was planning to leave college but after Seeing taehyung in so much pain I don't know what to do anymore.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Jimin dropped taehyung at his father's home since jin was working. After Tucking taehyung in bed, jimin sat in the living room and called the manager of the club.

Manager- Yes boss?

Jimin- Did someone attended taehyung today?

Manager- Uh-huh yes boss, it's the new girl we hired.

Jimin- Is she okay? Taehyung didn't react badly did he?

Manager- It doesn't seem like it and yn didn't said anyth-

Jimin- What did you just said?

Manager- umm what?

Jimin- Name? what did you just said?

Manager- Oh yn, she's the part timer we hired rec-

Manager kept on speaking but he was lost somewhere. The moment when he was making tae sit in the car replays in his mind, and he remembered seeing a girl too familiar yet lights didn't let him see anything. And then the convo he was having with drunk tae while trying to bring him to his car-

Flashback-
Taehyung- Why are you here? I want my cupcake, my yn.

Jimin- Stop calling her name, stop asking about her.

Taehyung- No, I want her. Tell her to come back.

Jimin- She's not coming you asshole. She left. she left.

Taehyung- No, she came back. she..she's hereeeee.

And then taehyung dozed off....

Present-
Jimin(thinking) - She came back??? No she, she-

Manager- Boss? you here?

Jimin- yes. Email me the details of every new part timers we hired recently. Now

Manager- Okay bosss

Various thoughts kept on running through his mind. If it's really yn, what will he do? What should he do? why does he eve-

Taehyung's dad- Jiminaah, are you okay? You seem stressed, want to talk?

Jimin- Uncle, it's sh-

Jimin stopped when his phone rang indicating the email he requested is here.

Jimin- There's some documents I have to go through, I'll be back in some time.

T/d- Take your time.

He went in the lawn and took a deep breath before opening the file and the thing he was afraid and still wishing to be true is really right. It's her, his yn, his bestfriend since they were in kindergarten, or precisely now ex-bestfriend. For him, she lost the rights to be his best friend since the day she left without telling anyone anything.

He throw the phone so hard in the grass and screamed, screamed till what felt like hours before standing up, getting in the car and driving to the club. Because she's not leaving without giving answers this time.

Qotd: What do you think? will jimin will be able to meet yn?
....................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts