CHAPTER 3 •||The Past||•

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
"Mumma"

she.. she just said "mumma is coming to you"

Oh my godd.. this no.. this can't be true.

"mumma"???????????

Does that mean what they said was true?

*FLASHBACK*
7 YEARS AGO
TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I'm still not able to reach my cupcake and it's killing me. Her phone is not reachable, so does of her parents. Her home is locked..

Teacher- There's something I need to tell you guys. "Park yn" has left the school..

"what the hell"

Teacher- Kim taehyung, your language.

"what do you mean she left the school? How can she even left when it's just only 2 months left for school to get over and 3 months for CSAT? How can sh...no no she can't"

I don't know what's happening anymore around me..I just know I need to meet my cupcake, my girl and then she'll tell me it was a prank she is not leaving the school, she will be with me always.. always.. So I ran, ran towards her house because I know she'll be waiting for me there..

I reached her house but she wasn't there waiting for me. The door wasn't opened to welcome me. It was locked, locked just like it was a 5 days ago, 4 days ago, 3 days ago, 2 days ago, yesterday...

But I still kept on banging on her door thinking she'll magically appear and will open the door.. I kept on banging, screaming her name until her neighbors came out being fed up of all noises..

One of them said "they left", other said "they even sold the house" but then someone said "they marry their daughter".

I must be dreaming, it can't be what I hear right? I must have heard them wrong..yn don't have any sister, she is a single chil..no no her parents won't do this to her... she won't do this to me.. she won't.. sh..she won't

I didn't even realize I was crying , I lost my balance and stayed like this crying like crazy, hoping my cupcake will come and tell me I was just dreaming, that she didn't left, she is here, she didn't get married..But I was wrong, she didn't came, she didn't..

PRESENT
she is married, she really got married..she....she betrayed me!!

YN'S POV:
(I immediately went to the nursing room and saw jihoon lying on the bed, his forehead covered with white clothed..
No yn you can't cry.. You need to be strong for your boy..)

(I went to jihoon who immediately ran to me when he saw me..He didn't said a word, he wasn't crying either because he can't..But I know he needed me, his hug told me he is hurt. I picked him up, and let him rest his head on my shoulder.. )

(I went to the teacher and said..)

"I need to talk to those children and their parents. I hope you'll arrange the meeting as soon as possible"

Teacher- Ma'am it was just an accident,there's no need t-

"No need???That's for me to decide, arrange the meeting as soon as possible. For now I'm taking him home"

Jihoon was sleep by the time we entered the home. My heart breaks seeing my child like this and I don't know how to help him, I hate being helpless for my child. I got in bed with him, hugging him to my chest and silently crying when flashbacks from today coming back, hitting like a knife to my heart.

And it's as if realisation hit just now that I realized, I met taehyung. I MET HIM, not a dream or a hallucination, I MET HIM.After almost 7 years, I....I saw him..My tae, my taeta- No yn, no..He's no one to you,not anymore.Ho..how will I face him tomorrow? How will I go to college?

I immediately wipe the tears when doorbell rang and slowly got up from the bed trying not to disturb jihoon and went out to open the door.As soon as I opened Aera and Jin came inside hands full of cake and so many things while dancing and singing "Party time party time"

Aera- I thought you'll come later but it's okay, I have already got everything ready.

Jin and Aera were putting all the things on table and didn't notice my face thankfully.But it's a matter of seconds when I'm gonna lose myself again.

Jin- Yn, I told you right I'll pick jihoon then why did you go? Anyways, where's my little champ and wh-

Jin stopped talking, I'm guessing he saw my face because tears were continuously rolling down my cheeks unable to hold them.

Jin- Shit, what happened yn?

Aera and Jin immediately ran to me and he embraced me in a hug.
........................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
COMMENT FOR NEXT PART
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts