CHAPTER 7•||Don't call me that||•

I literally thought of updating more parts and keep surprising you, but you guys don't comment and don't vote, it disappoint me alot guys.. I really hope you can share your thoughts...

AUTHOR'S POV
Jimin reached the club and immediately ran towards the entrance but before he could enter he stopped when he heard her voice.

Yn- Jimin

Her voice still feels like it did years ago, so soft and warm but there was something else too and he didn't want to admit but her voice was full of pain.He didn't wanted to turn, he's not ready to face reality but he couldn't stop himself either. He had missed her more than he'll ever admit.

He slowly slowly turned towards her,stopping when he's facing her, taking her look in his eyes, Finding his yn who used to be so energetic, always glowing and smiling is no longer here. She's not the same as she used to be, it's as if she's someone else, but she wasn't.

He wanted to say something else, but his pain took over and the words that come out next hurted both of them.

Jimin- oh! You didn't run and hide away this time? After all, that's what you are good at isn't it?

yn didn't know how to reply, she know she deserves it.

Jimin Frustratedly ran his fingers through his hairs and shook his head.

Jimin- This was a bad idea, I shouldn't have come..

Saying this he turned and started walking away.

Yn- Minnie, no d-

Jimin abruptly stopped and without facing her said-

Jimin- Stop calling me that. You lost that right 7 years ago when you....you...left me, you left us.

Yn- Minn-

Jimin turned around facing her, trying to glare at her but his eyes which were trying to hold back tears ditch him

Jimin- I said, stop calling me that.

yn took a step forward, jimin took a step back but yn kept on moving forward.

Yn- Jimin..

Jimin- what yn? what??

Yn- I..I..d-

Jimin- That's why it was a bad idea. Why are you even here now yn? why now??? why no..now?

And he broke down in years , and yn immediately hugged him tightly but he didn't hugged her back.

His tears kept on falling while he trying to loosen her hold on him but yn tightened her arms around him.

Jimin- wh..why now yniee? why now??

And then he hugged her back.one hand at the back of her head and other on her waist, cradling her head on his shoulder.

Jimin- I missed you...I....I missed youu...

He kept on murmuring that and tightened his hold around her.

Yn- I..I'm sorry, minnie. I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry..

Yn broke down loosening her hold on him,and crouch down on the path.Jimin too squat down in front of her.

Jimin- wh..what did exactly happened 7 years ago ynnie? why did you left? wh..

Yn- It's... I...I can't tell you that.

Jimin- No, you can and you will. It's... It's 7 years yn, 7 fucking years. Do you have any idea how.. how we go through it, without youuu?

Yn looked in his teary eyes and saw the pain behind them. She did that, she hurted him.Years ago when she left, she forgot to think about what will happen to her friends.

yn- I... it's it's not the right time jimin. I..I'll tell you but not now.

Jimin- why.. why yn? why do you need more time? 7 years wasn't enough?

Yn- I myself still can't figure out what happened 7 years ago jimin. I don't know how my life has come to this.. I don't know.. I.. I.. Even I don't know..

And she broke down too remembering the hard times she had to go through in these 7 years when there was no one for her.

Jimin immediately hugged her. Even though he don't know what happened but at this moment,seeing his yn like this,he realises these 7 years wasn't easy for her either. And right now,he is hoping, hoping his fears won't come true, hoping yn didn't suffer as he think she did. Because if it comes true, even he don't know what this world is going to see.

Yn- I..I have to go, it's.. it's late.

Jimin- Come, I'll drop you

Yn- No, I w-

Jimin- I'm dropping you yn, end of discussion. Address

Yn- Jimi-

Jimin- Address yn..

yn didn't argue and told him the address. when they reaching her house, no one get out, nor did anyone speak anything.

Yn- Jimin, Pl....please don't tell taehyung that you saw me in the club.

Jimin- He saw you.

Yn- He was drunk, he won't remember it.

Jimin- Yn why ar-

Yn- Jimin please, not now.. I..I'll tell you everything I promise but right now I can't.

Jimin-Fine,Tomorrow noon, at "Dafe" cafe. I will meet yo-

Yn- No, I..I..can't meet you tomorrow. I... umm I have college.

Jimin- College? You Teach there? You bec-

Jimin noticed how yn's eyes immediately dropped to her hands shaking in her lap and trying to hold back her tears again.

Jimin- Yniee, wh.. what happened? Did I.. I..

Yn- I have to go....we.. we'll meet later.

Jimin- Yniee, did I said something? Why are yo-

But yn didn't listen and immediately got out of the car fearing if she stays even for  a second she won't be able to hold herself.

Jimin get out of the car too, running after her and before she could enter the building, he hold her wrist stopping her from moving. He turned her and cupped her face.

Jimin- I'm sorry yniee, sorry for whatever I said that hurted you but please don't leave like this..I..I don't want you to leave again.

Yn immediately look at him, regretting her actions of immediately leaving without thinking about him.

Yn- I'm sorry jimin, I didn't mean to do that....How about this Sunday noon? I...I'll meet you at the cafe?

Jimin- Hmm.. I'll pick yo-

Yn- No, I'll meet you there. Umm Do you.. you want to come upstairs?

Jimin stayed silent for a minute before shooking his head.

Jimin- No, I..I don't think I'm ready to witness whatever I'm going to find behind those doors.

Yn- Then.. I..I'll go

Jimin nodded and for a second she wished she can stay here but she had to go. She looked at jimin once more before going to her house.

As soon as she closed the door behind her, she crouch down and broke into tears.
....................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts