CHAPTER 26 •||Jealousy!!||•

WARNING 🔞 LIL BIT
............
AUTHOR'S POV:

yn is standing outside taehyung's office wondering what the hell she did just now and especially whyy? She kept pacing outside his office and when she decided against going inside, taehyung opened the door and leaning against it, he said-

Tae: You don't know how to open the door and come inside or did you wanted me to open it for you and carry you inside cupcake?

yn immediately jolted out of her thoughts on seeing taehyung like this. She murmured and curses under her breath because he must have seen her pacing like a lunatic here.

Yn: No,I...

she started but trailed off not knowing what to say.

Tae: I what?

Yn: Nothing...sir. I just wanted to say, I won't be abl-

Tae: Better think twice before completing that sentence cupcake. You wouldn't like the consequences. Come in immediately otherwise I'll take you and there are camera's outside, I don't think you'll wan-

Tae didn't even completed when yn immediately went inside but as soon as she was inside the office taehyung held her wrist stopping her from going forward.He close the door and pulled her against the door, his hands on either side of her head.

yn: wh...what are you doing taeh...sir?

Tae: Tchhh!! No professor kim today? You know I like hearing that from you.

yn(looked away): I don't know what you are talking about.

Tae: playing dumb are we?

Yn: Get away from me sir!!

But instead of moving away he step closer to her until there's no space left between them.yn started speaking but he cut her off while his fingers  were caressing her cheeks.

yn: Tae! what ar-

Tae: Tell me something cupcake!  why was that new girl bothering you so much? why was was she affecting you?

Yn: wh...what?

Tae: You know what I'm talking about yn.

Yn: I don't know.

Tae: you were literally digging holes in her body with your stare.

Yn: I wasn't digging holes in her body.

Tae: You were baby. If eyes could kill, she would have been dead 1000 times already by the way you were staring at her.

Yn: stop exaggerating .

Tae: So you do admit you were staring at her dangerously!!

yn: I just didn't liked her vibes okay?

Tae: It seem more than that cupcake...Tell me! why didn't you liked her vibes?

Yn: Because she was freaking checking you out like you are her next meal.

She immediately regretted as soon as the words came out from her.

Tae: YOU. ARE. JEALOUS. FREAKIN JEALOUS. I KNEW IT!!!

yn: What? No ofc-

But before she could complete tae's lips were on hers making her stop whatever she was going to say. She opened her mouth to breath, to insult him but he took the advantage and his tongue went past her lips.The mouth which was open to insult him turned into needy and desperate moans.

yn closed her eyes and he kisses like his life depends on it, like he has been waiting for it. of course he was. He has been since the day she left.

Taehyung (thinking) : Finally!!Fucking finally. She Tasted just like I remember. She tasted like fucking ecstasy and mine. Freakin Mine. Mine, only mine.

one of his hands went to her waist, holding her tightly while other went into her hairs, his fingers moving in between her hairs.

yn(thinking) : He's kissing me, no devouring me. I didn't know how much I was missing being devoured by him, being wanted by him. And now when he's here, showing me ,reminding me what it meant to be  wanted by him, to be his I can't help but wondered what would've been our life would have looked like if years ago that incident wouldn't had happened? I shouldn't do this but I can't help it so I gave in. I kissed him back and he groaned and moaned in the kiss tighting his hold on me. Fuck, I missed this. I missed hearing his moans. I nipped on his lower lip and he hissed. He has always liked this, he still do. Nothing has changed, not the way he kisses me, not the way he has always tasted like.

They kept on devouring each other, not caring for anything in the world, not caring to take a break to breath. It was just him and her and the fuckin kiss. As the kiss deepend, tears fall down their cheeks.

The salty tears mixed with their kiss making it full of longingness, pain, sadness everything that they have gone through past years.

Taehyung's hands went to her cheeks cupping them and licking her tears which kept on falling down  but she didn't opened her eyes. Not when he licked her tears, not when he kissed her eyes, her every part of face.

He sighed and drop his forehead to hers , both breathing heavily but none of their tears stop falling down. And then without any warning she pushed him away, wiping her tears she turned to leave.

But before she could take any step forward, taehyung held her wrist stopping her where she was.

Yn: Tae, don't...let g.

Tae: You are not leaving.

Yn: We shouldn't have done this.Its...It's not right!

Tae: I don't regret it.

Yn: I'm marri-

Tae: Don't. Don't you say another lie yn.

Yn: Wh..

Tae: You are not married anymore. I know it! So fuckin stop it. Don't, don't ruin it..

Yn: I was once.

Tae: That doesn't matter to me

Yn: But it does to me. It's too late now.

Tae: It's not, it'll never be late when it comes to us.

Yn: Everything has changed tae.

Tae: Nothing has changed. You and me, we are still here, still what we used to be. I know it, I can feel it.

Yn: But I'm not..I'm not what I was tae!!

He pulled her wrist making her body slammed in his. He pull up her chin towards him, her eyes meeting his, pleading him.

Tae: Maybe! But you are still yn. MY YN!! MY CUPCAKE!!

Yn: Tae...pl..please.Please let me go! we..we aren't ri-

Tae: I am not letting you go yn! I didn't let go you in those 7 years and I sure as hell not letting you go now. You and me, forever remember?

Her eyes became more watery but she didn't break th eye contact. And then she whispered, so low...

Yn: you don't know anything tae!!

Tae: I don't care baby. And I'm not asking you to tell me anything..(he cupped her cheeks) I just want you to stop running away from me, just stay here, with me? please?

Hearing his words, she couldn't hold her tears back and cried. Taehyung pulled her in his arms, holding her tightly to him and letting her cry her heart out.

....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts