CHAPTER 10•||She Betrayed Me!!||•

Taehyung woke up with severe headache and groaned in pain.

Tae- Ughh, why my head is hurting so much. Dammit, Why the hell did I drink aga-

He stopped when the flashbacks of him meeting yn in the college came back and the moment when he realised she is married and even...even has a child. He screamed while getting up from bed and started throwing things here and there.

Tae- No...no..nooooooo.she , she can't do that..she can't..

Taehyung's dad immediately come to his room.

T/d- Taehyung-aah wh..what are you doi-

Tae- Leave..

T/d- Taehyung-aah, list-

Tae- I. said. LEAVE.

T/d- Taeh-

Tae- LEAVEEEEEEEE

He screamed and started throwing things again. His father left and immediately called jin and jimin.

Taehyung stopped throwing things and locked the door. Leaning against the door,he crouch down and broke into tears remembering how he was hoping all these years that yn didn't got married, hoping that she must have gone somewhere for studies but will not marry someone else. He didn't believe what others said, he didn't wanted to. All he wanted was his yn, his cupcake but now..she has taken away all the hopes he had for her, for them.

Tae- why.. why... whyyyyy ynnn???

After some time jin reached the house but taehyung was still crying leaning against the door. Jin tried everything but he didn't opened, his heart broke seeing his little brother suffering like this all because of a girl.

He came downstairs and saw jimin also came looking worried for taehyung.

Jin- I am telling you, if he doesn't get hold of himself, if he keep on being like this I won't sit still . I will go to his house and will find that girl's information. I know I promised him I won't look for that girl, but I swear if he keeps on losing himself, I'm going to find that bitch and will make her regret to even born in this world let alone coming near my brother.

Jin's voice was bitter and broken and full of pain while tears were gathering in his eyes.

Jin- and you (he pointed at jimin) You call yourself his best friend, don't you? Then why the f*ck you still haven't founded her? You know her name, her face, her everything then why???

Jimin- Hyung I...

Jimin(thinking) - I can't tell them about yn right now. I need to know what happened exactly.

Jin-And aren't you her childhood best friend?You know her whereabouts don't you?

Jimin- Hyung,you know I don't know anything about her, not anymore.

Jin- I don't know jimin.And why would you care anyway? You have everything you need,not like my tae who's suffering. That's why you don't even care ab-

Jimin- You really think like that?

Jin- what am I supposed to think then jimin? Tell me? you have wife, daughter , money and everything one needs in life, so wh-

T/d- Jin stop it. You know jimin has been there for tae.

Jin- So was tae. you know how taehyung helped jimin and his wife, how nuch he has done for him, his daughter, his wife but jimin doesn't seem to repay any of that? If he cared for tae, he would have find that bitch.

T/d- Jin!

Jin- What? And stop behaving like you know everything and like you care. Just because you are sober now and trying to make up for all those years doesn't make you the father who has rights to tell us what is wrong and not. Tae might have forgiven you, but I'll never. I'll never....

Jimin- Hyung, wai-

Jin's tears started rolling down his cheeks and he immediately ran away from there in anger.

Jimin looked at tae's father who seemed hurt by Jin's words. Even though jimin felt bad, he knew jin was right too but he didn't know what to say so he said he'll go upstairs to meet Tae.

He reached tae's bedroom door which was locked. He knocked and knocked but tae neither replied nor opened the door. But instead of leaving he sat down leaning against the door just like tae is on the other side of that door.

Taehyung sensed his presence, he know jimin didn't left and is outside the door only. After few minutes, tae finally whispered in a broken and sobbing voice-

Tae- she's back

Jimin(thinking) - I know.

Tae- She..she betrayed me jimin-aah, she betrayed me. She got married, they weren't lying. It was just me who was having a hopeless hope.

Jimin(thinking) - Married? why didn't yn told me that? and how does tae even remember meeting her? He was too drunk to remember anything.

Tae- When I..I was trying to find her, she was starting her family. she was freaking fucking another man when all I did was waiting for her, just for her.

Jimin - Taehyungaah, wha-

Tae- She has a child jimin. She has a husband and a child..

Jimin- Tae, how did you find out?

Tae- I saw her in my class today. she..she is studying there.

Jimin(thinking) - studying? she's studying not teaching? Shit, is this why yn was upset yesterday? God yn, what the hell is going on? Married, mother, studying???

Tae- Why did she do that jimin? What did I do wrong? What was my fault?

Jimin- You did noth-

Tae- Then why did she left? Why did she married someone else? why.... (and he broke down)

Jimin's heart break listening to tae's cry and screaming. And he decided, he can't wait for tomorrow to talk to yn.she has to give him answers today only because he can't see taehyung like this. He knows what tae has been through, what he has gone through for yn, and whatever she is hiding she has to tell him today. He can't see her breaking his heart like this.

Jimin(thinking) - I promise you tae, I'll make sure yn gives you all the answers.

Jimin didn't moved and stayed there giving company to his bestfriend.
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts