CHAPTER 16•||Godmother!!||•

I'm really sorry guys for posting so late, it's just due to RM, V, jk, jimin's military enlistment I haven't been able to focus on anything else so I couldn't post. I'll try to be active now, I'm still not able to accept the fact that all members are enlisted now but I'm trying just like you all are. Let's stay together, Fighting!! Borahae 💜
Also, do comment if you have any questions or wanna say something...
....................................

Aecha: Eomma, Eomma I..I found her. Godmother, I..I found her..

?? : What did you just said? Found..found who?

Aecha: Godmother eomma, godfather's cupcake,!!

Yn: Hyejin??

yn immediately turned hoping to find the one she's hoping to see.

?? : Stop with your nonsense Aecha, it's not funn-

she stopped when she looked up and saw that girl, that girl she never wanted to see again.

Yn opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Tears rolled down her cheeks seeing her childhood bestfriend. While Hyejin was too stunned to even absorb what's going on..

Aecha: Eomma, it's godmother right?she's back! We found her!! yayy (she started dancing happily)

Yn took a step towards her but hyejin took a step back.

Aecha: Eomma let's call appa and godfather. They'll be so ha-

Hyejin: Noo, no...she's..she's someone else.

Aecha: No eomma, she-

Hyejin: Shutup Aecha. Go and sit in the car. Now.

Tears rolled down Aecha's cheeks and she ran to the car immediately.yn saw the hurt in her bestfriend's eyes only because of her.

Yn: Hyejin, Lis-

But instead of listening to yn, hyejin started moving back to her car. Yn tried to ran after her, she tried to stop her but hyejin didn't stop and immediately drove away leaving yn a crying mess.Yn's leg gave out and she squat down on the road when jihoon came running to her.

Jihoon: Eomma, eomma what happened? are you okay?

Yn didn't replied instead she just hugged her little boy and cried harder.
...................................................................................................
Hyejin reached home and closed the door very loudly scaring the Aecha who's still crying.

Hyejin: Go into your room Aecha!

Aecha: Eomma..wh..

Hyejin: I said go to your room!!

Without saying anything she immediately ran away in her room. After Aecha left, hyejin broke down and she squat down leaning against the door..

Hyejin: Why now? Why did she have to come nowww?? (she screamed) what did she even think of herself? wh..whyyyy nowww goddammit!!

Meanwhile Aecha who was getting scared immediately called her dad, jimin.

Jimin who was with taehyung immediately picked up.

Jimin: Hello Little princess!! You are hom-

Aecha: ap..appa (she said while sobbing)

Jimin: Little princess, what happened? Why are you crying? Where's eomma? Little princess?

Jimin got panicked making taehyung worried too. They both immediately standup and got ready to leave. Aecha kept on crying and crying.

Jimin: Little princess, say something please!!

Aecha: Eomm..eomma she..I..

Taehyung: Give me the Phone(He said to jimin)

Taehyung: Aecha!! What happened sweetheart? Tell godfather who he needs to beat?

Aecha: Godfather..I..today..I..godmo..(She was crying so much that she wasn't able to form any words)

Taehyung: Shh, first stop crying. You know right Godfather doesn't like when his little Aecha cries? So wipe your tears and drink some water. Appa and godfather are coming to you okay? So stop crying now. please!!

Jimin: Little princess, we are almost here.Stop crying please, you are appa's strong girl aren't you? (He said while driving very fast)

Aecha: Appa, appa...pl..please come fast

Jimin: Almost there little princess!

Jimin and taehyung reached the home and immediately went upstairs. on hearing the ringing of bell, hyejin wipe her tears and opened the door.

Jimin: Princess,what happened to our little princess? she was cryi-(He stopped when he saw hyejin's face.) what the fuck. Princess what happened to you?

Jimin immediately hugged her and hyejin lost it again and started crying. Taehyung whispered he'll go and see Aecha.

Taehyung knocked on her door and went inside only to find her sitting in a corner and still crying.

He move further in the room and behave like he hasn't seen Aecha. He looked here and there while saying "Where's my little Aecha" and then he finally "dhappa" her but Aecha didn't react and taehyung knows there's a serious problem! So he squat down in front of Aecha.

Taehyung: What happened my little girl?Hmm?

Aecha looked at him with teary eyes breaking tae's heart little by little..He immediately wipe tears from her face.

Taehyung: Aecha, sweetheart what did you do with your face? It's hurting godfather. What happened?

Aecha: You..you won't get angry with me, will you godfather?

Taehyung: Hey, why will I get angry? Nothing Aecha does can make her godfather angry. (He removed hairs from her face) Tell me!

Aecha: I...I...saw...saw godmother tod..today.

The word "godmother" had a very intense attention of taehyung.

Taehyung (thinking) : She saw her? Does that mean hyejin also... shit

Aecha: I promise godfather, I'm not lying. I'm not..I am sure it's her. she just looked exactly like the pics you showed me of hers. Ple..ase don't get angry with me godfather. I..I..do-

Taehyung: No sweetheart, I'm not angry. You haven't done anything wrong Aecha.stop crying little Aecha.

Taehyung immediately embraced her in a hug trying to make her stop crying.

Taehyung (thinking) :It's my fault isn't it? If...If only I didn't insisted on yn being part of Aecha's life, none of this would happen.Aecha and hyejin wouldn't have got hurt. It...It's my fault.

Taehyung: You are tired little Aecha, so sleep now okay?

Aecha: Godfather..don't leave..

Taehyung: I won't..Now lay down on the bed.

He put Aecha on the bed and covered her with blanket while he sat beside her caressing her head.
When she fall asleep taehyung quietly left the room and went to jimin Hyejin.

Hyejin(shouted) : You knew! You knew she is back?
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts